What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You cant compare with the Kashmir dispute which is on UN agenda and to which both parties, Pakistan and India agreed on to resolve in accordance to the wishes of Kashmiris who were suppose to vote and choose between Pakistan and India. Its India which backtracked on its pledges to the international community and Kashmiris.
I can compare and Nagorno-Karabakh was never Azerbaijani. Am I the only one here that knows the story of how it was Stalin that simply on a whimm transferred the territory of Karabakh to Azerbaijan? In the 1930s. So you’re ok if I was Pakestan’s leader and decided to give Your home state to India? Literally take your whole state, people and everything and hand it to India? On a whim! In a Day?

A squadron of F16s has been put under the Azeri command....
Is this with USA permission ?
If permission is not an issue then weapons like F-16 E/F, AH-64D, F-15 E etc should have come from Gulf to aid Pakistan in its WOT. If Pakistan didn't ask, that's another issue, but I remember that PAF wasn't allowed by USA to send pilots over to fly TuAF's F-16s on request of Erdogan.

UN Resolutions support the claims of Azerbaijan on the territory, do they not?

In the case of Jammu & Kashmir, UNSC Resolutions declare J&K as disputed territory and call for a plebiscite to determine final status.

The Pakistani position on both is consistent - follow the UNSC Resolutions & support the territorial integrity of States as recognized internationally.

Pakistan is a multi-ethnic State herself - taking the position that vast parts of the State should be able to 'separate' just because a different ethnic group resides there would have severe consequences for many multi-ethnic States. Internationally recognized borders and territorial integrity must be respected. The role of international institutions in dispute resolution and their decisions must be respected.
There was no UNSC when Stalin arbitrarily took Nagorno-Karabakh and put it in Azerbaijan! Are you really ok with that. You seemed to be a reasonable person but hatred of other religions must be a strong force in you. If you all Muslims are like this, then there really is no hope .

There was no UNSC when Stalin arbitrarily took Nagorno-Karabakh and put it in Azerbaijan! Are you really ok with that. You seemed to be a reasonable person but hatred of other religions must be a strong force in you. If you all Muslims are like this, then there really is no hope .
UN is the right place to decide on these territorial claims. Please get ur claim ratified there and come back. Untill then u are an usurper of a foreign land.

I don't know why some Pakistanis still view Gulf Arabs favorably because of Islamic solidarity. Gulf Arabs are extremely racist against Pakistanis and view them as inferior. On top of that, Gulf Arabs are extremely corrupt, without principles, betray their own brothers and are taking it up the *** from Israel.
Well the new generation don`t give a f*** about saudis or iranians atleast most of us! Gulfs and iranians propaganda was quite popular in 90s or early 2000.

Is this with USA permission ?
If permission is not an issue then weapons like F-16 E/F, AH-64D, F-15 E etc should have come from Gulf to aid Pakistan in its WOT. If Pakistan didn't ask, that's another issue, but I remember that PAF wasn't allowed by USA to send pilots over to fly TuAF's F-16s on request of Erdogan.
Don’t know the details! It’s from a YouTube channel!!! Anyway, the real target is Turkey, which is an unanimous view in Turkey....

Armenia just trying to draw controversies cause it has no case over contested area.

[/QUOTE]
HUGE!! Some accounts on twitter say 5000 pakistani troops on the battlefront.
Source: @A7_Mirza

Probably Indian accounts.

By looks of things turk drones are causing so much damage that there is hardly any thing else needed

I hope pak starts seeing the effective use of drones against armour here

Well the new generation don`t give a f*** about saudis or iranians atleast most of us! Gulfs and iranians propaganda was quite popular in 90s or early 2000.

Gulf Arabs are utter trash. I wouldn't trust these people. Never have such weak people been so arrogant. If it wasn't for their oil wealth, they'd have nothing since they are so lazy and stupid.

I can compare and Nagorno-Karabakh was never Azerbaijani. Am I the only one here that knows the story of how it was Stalin that simply on a whimm transferred the territory of Karabakh to Azerbaijan? In the 1930s. So you’re ok if I was Pakestan’s leader and decided to give Your home state to India? Literally take your whole state, people and everything and hand it to India? On a whim! In a Day?
Have you read geography? This area is in middle of Azarbaijan having no connectivity with Armenia directly. Have some 146,000 people. So if in middle of Iran some sunni start claiming that based in being sunni there area belongs to KSA, will you accept that?

Armenian claim is pure stupidity and based on claim of just 100K plus people. If this is the basis of setting land disputes then there is a potential of division in all the countries of the world.

Back
Top Bottom