What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Can someone please provide what is really going on, on twitter Aminians and Azaris are both winning and destroying each other???

Who is actually winning and what could be the outcome of this fight?
Will disputed territories be liberated?
Is war limited to disputed regions? or is it extending to borders?

Azerbaijan lost the initial attack moment. Both side in stalemate.

Very little territory gained on the side of Azerbaijan.

For the moment.

Can someone please provide what is really going on, on twitter Aminians and Azaris are both winning and destroying each other???

120357440_10159472474824411_4034953085952035569_o.jpg

Behavior of iran isnt surprising..its like your with
Us or aginst us....
dont be surprised if during a war with india they invade Pakistan..

Armenia-azeri conflict should have been resolved with talks but armenia shows no flexibility..the land belongs to azeri but demographics is more armenian..

Solution should have been a autonomous region inside azeribijan free of armenian influence and least inference from azeri sadly didnt happen and we r seeing war now
dear members dont make this thread another sectarian thread

choose funny and stupid section of you have outlandish and irrelevant thoughts to share to let out some steam.

I can compare and Nagorno-Karabakh was never Azerbaijani. Am I the only one here that knows the story of how it was Stalin that simply on a whimm transferred the territory of Karabakh to Azerbaijan? In the 1930s. So you’re ok if I was Pakestan’s leader and decided to give Your home state to India? Literally take your whole state, people and everything and hand it to India? On a whim! In a Day?

When alive Stalin was a force of nature. Of course he was evil

A missed opportunity for what exactly?

How would a squadron of jf17s change anything? What capabilities would they bring that Azerbaijan doesnt already have with its fleet of Mig 29s and Su 25s? Especially since neither side's air forces seem to be engaging in the first place?

What can Pakistan offer to the Azeris that they don't already have, or can't get from the Turks or Russians?

I keep hearing that Pakistan missed an opportunity, but no one can give me a satisfactory answer to my inquiry.
Agreed. They were doing well enough with drones also. I'd love Pakistan to help, as they are allies, but I don't think Jeffs alone are all that necessary. We certainly shouldn't risk manpower! Evidently, Turkey will supply additional air support if needed. We should certainly start supplying some medical aid, construction aid and humanitarian relief via Turkey.

It’s not a matter of coexistence, the Armenian people were getting massacred by Azari people. Look up Baku Azerbaijan pogrom against Armenian people living in Azerbaijan. The Armenian folk had no choice but fight off genocide. People here conveniently bring up that Nagorno-Karabakh is recognized Azerbaijani territory but don’t seem to know or even aknowledge that Armenians lived and owned the land way before. The reason for this war is simple and people here don’t want to understand that Armenians were being killed and ethnically cleansed in 1990, in Baku snd all over Azerbaijan. Armenians took up arms and fended off Azerbaijani attacks aimed at completely killing off Armenians. The land never belonged to Azerbaijan , it was given to them by Stalin and Armenians never were given a choice, and when after the Soviet collapse, Azerbaijan had a chance to be a democratic society, they instead opting to kill their Christian neighbors and dispossessed the Armenian folk of all property, in many cases killing them, raping them and terrorizing them to the point of taking bulldozers and destroying Armenian cemeteries to show them they were never going to come back to their homes. If this seem to be righteous and Pakistani fellows here condone it, then I would say that in this case there is absolutely no difference with Kashmir. Telling me Kashmir is a different story doesn’t cut it because the transfer of Nagorno-Karabakah to Azerbaijan was done at the whim of a dictator and Armenians never had a say to whether they wanted their land to be given to Azerbaijan. If you’re ok with Nagorno-Karabakah being Azerbaijani, then you need to also say that Kashmiri have no right to any self-determination and that their territory belongs to India and that Kashmiri people deserve to be ruled and raped and murdered by Indian Army.
Bullcrap. As I have already pointed out, Armenians butchered Azeris too. Yerevan used to be 50% Azeri - yes, you read it right - until Armenians flooded back and drove them away. The whole premise of Armenian exclusive victimhood is false. Armenian, Azeris and Kashmiris have all been victims. Delhi was never a victim, only a perpetrator, hence your weak analogy is patently false.

dear members dont make this thread another sectarian thread

choose funny and stupid section of you have outlandish and irrelevant thoughts to share to let out some steam.
you think Iran, Afghanistan and Indian leaders openly threatening to attack Pakistan is funny and stupid....

what's next ....kalboshan was operating from gujrat ?

Armenia posses deadly ISKANDAR the game changer missile.... Armenia should have gone for BRAHMOS too from India long back..... today BRAMHOSED Armenia would have been a nightmare to deal even for Turkey......

However ISKANDAR can too change the dynamics in Armenia favor..... what should Armenia do is they should divert this war totally on Nakchivan enclave and try to cut it down permanently from Azerbaijan..... Agreed that Azerbaijan is militarily far superior to Armenia but simply they will not be able to save enclave which is not connected to their mainland as they are not that capable..... this way Armenia will be able to compensate if they lose any territory to Azerbaijan..... Turkey may try to save that enclave but determined ISKANDAR threat from Armenia will make them think twice...... remember war is imposed by Azerbaijan and Armenia has every right to defend herself.....

Agreed. They were doing well enough with drones also. I'd love Pakistan to help, as they are allies, but I don't think Jeffs alone are all that necessary. We certainly shouldn't risk manpower! Evidently, Turkey will supply additional air support if needed. We should certainly start supplying some medical aid, construction aid and humanitarian relief via Turkey.

When times are tough you know who your friends are

everyone remembers those who stood up and those who remained quite

To anyone who dosent understand, if we remain quite our allies will remember and they will remain quite when it's our time

no one is saying send the army, but make it known to Azerbaijan that we fully support them and are there and start sending non military supplies atleast

Armenia posses deadly ISKANDAR the game changer missile.... Armenia should have gone for BRAHMOS too from India long back..... today BRAMHOSED Armenia would have been a nightmare to deal even for Turkey......

However ISKANDAR can too change the dynamics in Armenia favor..... what should Armenia do is they should divert this war totally on Nakchivan enclave and try to cut it down permanently from Azerbaijan..... Agreed that Azerbaijan is militarily far superior to Armenia but simply they will not be able to save enclave which is not connected to their mainland as they are not that capable..... this way Armenia will be able to compensate if they lose any territory to Azerbaijan..... Turkey may try to save that enclave but determined ISKANDAR threat from Armenia will make them think twice...... remember war is imposed by Azerbaijan and Armenia has every right to defend herself.....
that enclave is connected to turkey, there long standing alley

Why the fcuk would it go for Brahmos when it can buy direct from Russia?

That's like buying a Chinese car from Botswana

Armenia considers recognising Nagorno-Karabakh as an independent state.
@MuradGazdiev

According to the latest information released by Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry, at least 2,300 Armenian soldiers have been neutralized by the Azeri troops as part of the military offensive into Armenian-occupied region since September 27.

Back
Top Bottom