What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I wouldn't take these people seriously. They don't seem to know even the basics of the conflict. At least you should be willing to look at it with an open mind and willing to learn but not for them. Country with a GDP per capita less than 2000 day dreaming about projecting power 1000s of miles away lol.

Well only an idiot would use per capita income as a KPI for fighting thoisandsof miles away. If anything, the rich dont fight as they dont want to ruin their wealth and luxury. Have u ever heard of bosnia? Do learn some basics about it like who hwlped them and how many thousand miles away it is. Also do some research as to who nailed the coffin of USSR.

Its funny to see the iranians jumping up and down for armenia, along with indians. I guess true colours cant be hidden in conflict. I wonder if the indians know their daddy israel is an ally of Azerbaijan, though i dont think israel will go out of the way to help azeris.
Also the people jumping here claiming stalemate should know it was armenia that kept firing and attacking and this counter offensive is to shut them up and not to liberate the occupied territories.

Pakistan will help its ally with any mean they require, we helped Bosnians and at the time no one knew we r helping them untill the war was over. Pakistan operates very covertly and silently.

you think Iran, Afghanistan and Indian leaders openly threatening to attack Pakistan is funny and stupid....

what's next ....kalboshan was operating from gujrat ?
tell me my friend,
what does your post and your response has to do with this thread?
a fight on territory between two countries.
what does it have to do with Shia sunni schism?

one genius bemoans that the shias of Pakistan are more loyal to Iran
another genius prophesies that Iran will pounce on Pakistan the moment Indo Pak fight breaks out
for good measure in this fight over Nagorno karabakh between Armenians and Azaris you have added Kalbashan as well. face palm of the week

almost every thread is degraded like that and brings a bad name to our forum. I requested some veterans in senior positions to join our forum but they are reluctant due to the low quality of posts by forum members,

ON TOPIC
sides are chosen on the national interests by countries not on sectarianism. Turkey has its long term investment hence it has taken the side for Azaris , from the commentary I gather that Iranians are on Arminian side but I see no mention of Arab countries. please list any Arab country that has sided with Azerbijan? it seems other than Turkey, no one has bothered. I fear that UAE might decide to side with Arminians just to spite the Turks

Pakistan? we have no stake here so stay out and don't go beyond a carefully worded diplomatic commentary.

Well only an idiot would use per capita income as a KPI for fighting thoisandsof miles away. If anything, the rich dont fight as they dont want to ruin their wealth and luxury. Have u ever heard of bosnia? Do learn some basics about it like who hwlped them and how many thousand miles away it is. Also do some research as to who nailed the coffin of USSR.
The problem with India and Pakistan is that they are so overconfident. You see this in day-to-day life too. Sadly this overconfidence is fueled by big population number and nukes. Population is only number with low quality. It would help you a lot if you learn to know your place and work hard to build your own country instead of daydreaming. and LOOL @ superpower pakistan taking down USSR. Not that different from superpower India taking down China these days. I will tell you a secret. Rest of the world doesn't take you people seriously.

For the Jews prolonging the serve a purpose to destabilize Iran. Iranian Azeri are already fuming and call Iranian state to stop allowing Russian to supply Armenia through Iranian airspace. Meanwhile Azerbaijanian are calling Iran traitors.

In the long run, Azerbaijan will be in slow motion unification with Iran. The Aliyev family and Israel are the loser. They have incentive to stop the motion.

Aliyev clan is now trying hard to create separate identity for Azerbaijanian.

what exactly do you need a source for? its mostly my personal opinion based on what were seeing on the news, open information and basic logic.

no source can predict the outcome of the war. no source can change the basic facts that Armenia is more then happy with the status quo and wants to hand back territory for peace. While azerbaijan (completely justifable in my opinion) is the aggressor tryying to change the status quo. there was an unprecedented war game with turkey and azerbaijan, and where there is smoke there is fire (as were seeing)

A complete blackout has been enforced, Fata un Kareeb.

Although I am of the view that Pakistan must stay out of this territorial dispute but then again. Azerbijan is OIC (oh I seeeeeeeee) member and it can make a statement. but looking at past record. Shah Mehmood Querashi's last comment on OCI didnt go well with our Arab brothers. they might send their F15s and Rafales in support of Armenians just to slap us and tease Turks and the only way to stop them (respectfully) from doing this is to tell them that Iranians have already chosen Armenian side and it wont be consistent with their policies to be in same camp as Iran.

“Unfortunately, not a single Arab country is showing due solidarity with Azerbaijan. The Arab countries should be given real support, following the example of Turkey, which is fully showing solidarity and demonstrating brotherhood with Azerbaijan,” the journalist said.

The expert believes that the governments of Arab countries should closely cooperate with Azerbaijan in all matters, but Azerbaijan, in turn, should activate its diaspora in Arab countries.

For the Jews prolonging the serve a purpose to destabilize Iran. Iranian Azeri are already fuming and call Iranian state to stop allowing Russian to supply Armenia through Iranian airspace. Meanwhile Azerbaijanian are calling Iran traitors.

In the long run, Azerbaijan will be in slow motion unification with Iran. The Aliyev family and Israel are the loser. They have incentive to stop the motion.

Aliyev clan is now trying hard to create separate identity for Azerbaijanian.
thanks for educating us. we stumble on the very step of learning as we see our world only through Iranian and Saudi lens

Iskander is a conventional ballsitic missile. Armenia has just 25 units what difference could it make? It can take 25 key strategic locations thats it. But same could be achieved with multiple SOW strikes from aircraft. Armenian and Azerbaijan air theater is not densely protected so the aircraft can attack each other's land. Iskander doesn't offer something extra ordinary

Brahmos, really ? no naval war is happening ? Whats the use of a missile as expensive as Brahmos for taking out targets in armenia where a simple cruise missile or even a SOW can penetrate easily ?

25 Iskandar can still inflict heavy damage on Azerbaijan and it's a weapon which will keep Turkey at bay...... Armenia has already threatened Turkey if it attacks Armenia they will use iskandar......
Btw BRAHMOS is now not only a naval weapon.... it has land attack and air launched versions too but you are right BRAHMOS is expensive to use in larger numbers and for Azerbaijan it's an overkill..... my point was if Armenia was armed with land attack BRAHMOS type of weapon I don't think Azerbaijan would started the war to begin with.....

Since the Turks are providing drones and tech to Azarbadegan it is fair for Iran to do the same with Armenia.

Would love to see some Shahed129 drones or Fateh-110,Shahab-3 BM's in Armenian hands.

25 Iskandar can still inflict heavy damage on Azerbaijan and it's a weapon which will keep Turkey at bay...... Armenia has already threatened Turkey if it attacks Armenia they will use iskandar......
Btw BRAHMOS is now not only a naval weapon.... it has land attack and air launched versions too but you are right BRAHMOS is expensive to use in larger numbers and for Azerbaijan it's an overkill..... my point was if Armenia was armed with land attack BRAHMOS type of weapon I don't think Azerbaijan would started the war to begin with.....
Jesus, mr BRAHMOS, can you stopped promoting your greatest bramos for even one second?

Man you dont get the point. these weapons with conventional warhead can destroy a building at most. What do you think how many days Armenia can survive after launching an attack on Turkey? Turkey has thousands of much power ful missiles.

Brahmos is not overkill but a very expensive missile for land attack. So unless you have a very high value target in a protected air space you will not use Brahmos.

Only a stupid will use 3 million dollar missile to take down a building unless it is a very important building and target cannot be taken down by cheaper means. However, I dont think that there are any such targets in current situation

it is also a lesson for us as we are willing to send our troops in support of azerbaijan but not sent our army to liberate kashmir from india,azerbaijan is not nuclear power but they forced armenia to withdraw from disputed territory and now armenia are thinking to declare this region as independent,it is cowardliness and shameful stance of our leadership that they failed to take such firm stance against indian army in kashmir after india annexed kashmir last year and our future generations will never forgive such traitor ship

it is also a lesson for us as we are willing to send our troops in support of azerbaijan but not sent our army to liberate kashmir from india,azerbaijan is not nuclear power but they forced armenia to withdraw from disputed territory and now armenia are thinking to declare this region as independent,it is cowardliness and shameful stance of our leadership that they failed to take such firm stance against indian army in kashmir after india annexed kashmir last year and our future generations will never forgive such traitor ship
You see kids, there is no excuse to be this ^^ unaware of events with all the information we have nowadays. Armenia withdrew and everything is finished guys. Go back home now.

Back
Top Bottom