What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Your analysis not sounding neutral, you are heavily favoring Arminians.
After reading, one thing is clear no one winning, chances of liberating whole disputed region not on the cards, few villages may be liberated.
We have to wait for war to end and both countries to sit on negotiation table. Negotiation terms will tell who gain what.....

It may not be fully neutral but he is correct and you're echoing his views. Despite using enormous firepower, Azeris have failed to make a major breakthrough. Armenians despite taking heavy casualties have fiercely resisted all of the Azeri offensives and it seems that Azeri offensives are loosing their steam. Terrain such as this, open fields make offensives extremely tough against a well dug foe.

A stalemate will be a victory for Armenia, there's no other way around that.

Jesus

This is brutal. @Joe Shearer Sir this is where modern combat is heading.

I hear s 300 has been destroyed by drones and Azeri forces are reporting steady advances but havent made an armour breakthrough just yet
Do not believe Azarbaijani/Israeli propaganda

Armenia did not even use its main army yet. They are just defending the local militias in Gharabagh.

Bro, the only reason why Nagorno-Karabakh is included in the territory of Azerbaijan is because Stalin took it from Armenia and gave it to Azerbaijan, with all the people that lived there. Basically you’re saying that if I were the dictator of Pakistan and gave panjab to India because I wanted to, then Panjab and all its people and resources should stay with India? Get enslaved, raped, robbed, discriminated against?

Thats fine, respect the UN resolutions, di u think all world boubdaures are created with utmost care.. there is a global order, this does not give right for other countries to go take them forecefully.

Well only an idiot would use per capita income as a KPI for fighting thoisandsof miles away. If anything, the rich dont fight as they dont want to ruin their wealth and luxury. Have u ever heard of bosnia? Do learn some basics about it like who hwlped them and how many thousand miles away it is. Also do some research as to who nailed the coffin of USSR.

This troll likes to act all intelligent, but too often the mask slips. Like you said, Bosnia, Chechnya, and all the 'Stans in between. That was the reach of military influence of this poor little country.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Iran supporting Armenia. If the Sultan Kebab doesn't even pretend to be neutral and support Azerbaijan to attack a small poor country shamelessly then Iran and Russia should balance it out by supporting Armenia.
BTW the flag on your profile is "History " and a bad one. I thought I may give you current situation. :victory1:
Its gone went and Begone

So I guess its true
It's not true.

Pakistani troops have not been deployed in Azerbaijan.

I also find it highly unlikely that Azerbaijan would need to deploy Pakistani mercenaries at this stage of the conflict.

It may not be fully neutral but he is correct and you're echoing his views. Despite using enormous firepower, Azeris have failed to make a major breakthrough. Armenians despite taking heavy casualties have fiercely resisted all of the Azeri offensives and it seems that Azeri offensives are loosing their steam. Terrain such as this, open fields make offensives extremely tough against a well dug foe.

A stalemate will be a victory for Armenia, there's no other way around that.

Jesus

This is brutal. @Joe Shearer Sir this is where modern combat is heading.
Disputed region is all mountainous. Armenians control the high ground with years to build up their defense works. A blitzkrieg like breakthrough should not be expected. This will be a war of attrition. More like WWI with precision drone strikes. Armenians can only hope the Azeri take heavy losses and give up. Unlike previous conflicts the Armenians are taking heavy losses as well.

Last edited:
It's not true.

Pakistani troops have not been deployed in Azerbaijan.

I also find it highly unlikely that Azerbaijan would need to deploy Pakistani mercenaries at this stage of the conflict.
You will read someday some story just like the story from Bosnian Serbian wars. I'm not saying Pakistani troops are deployed im saying there are Frishtays dressed in Pak uniform and try denying that.

Even the newest VT4's that Pakistan received do not have hard kill capability. Either that hard kill system is still a gimmick or We might add that feature in future. Both Hard and soft kill features have been proven to be useless so far.
Kudos to the guy who invented such a versatile weapon named ATGM. We see the destruction of tanks by ATGM on daily basis now.
No more discussion about tank vs ATGM here, otherwise we might get kicked outta here. lol. Sticking to the topic now.
In my observation Azerbaijan military is not capable enough to take karabagh back from armenia. The war will end without any major change in maps.

Back
Top Bottom