What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

If only azirbaijan had a squadron of jf-17, a hundred vt-4 or 200 alkhalid 1 and 5000 Bakhtaran Shikan, the war result would be different

k
IF ONLY IF ONLY IF ONLY.....BUt US had ALL the most modern weapons and still lost in Afghanistan, ISrael has the best airforce in the Middle East but still lost the 2006 war, stop believing this falsehood that good weapons = winning the war. NOt necessarily!

Trolling
This is called "Pan-Islamic-Hypocrisy".
Turkey sleeping with CHristian NATO
Pakistan sleeping with Athiest China
Turkey sleeping with Jewish Israel
Azerbaijan sleeping with Jewish ISrael

but the moment Iran keeps border open for Armenia people like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan will jump out of the woodworks to decry this "MUSLIM BETRAYAL"....smfh

u see how it is on PDF sometimes???

For all those doubting me here is a hint and this article is from 3 weeks ago. If people are familiar with faces then look at the presense.
Short and sweet. Again this is from 3 weeks ago
Means nothing really:

is it such ummah or evidence that because a population is SHiite Iran will blindly support them? this is a debate that keeps happeing on PDF, so i hope people finally see that being Shiite doesnt mean you're Iran's preference- politics, trade, location, ideological leanings, strategic benefits, all factor into whether Iran will consider a country a friend or enemy. Azerbaijan let ISraeli drones in to spy on IRan....is that what a friendly "Shiite" state would do to a fellow SHiite Iran??nope, so look at it both ways too.
And most probably failed Iranian revolution export project is the reason for such Azeri behaviour.

Azerbaycan exports oil to Israel, however Israel has deep ties with Armenian nationalists and terrorists, just like they do with Serbs, and other crusader allies of Iran.

It makes you wonder about the credentials of an Islamic Republic which supports the virulently Islamophobic enemies of all its neighboring Muslim countries, such as India, NA of Afghanistan, Azeris, Serbs, etc.
YOu know what i realized, when you talk about IRan, i just realized that i am not sure if you are actually analyzing IRan or your insecurities about Iran's Islamic "credentials"...seriously!!

And interestingly enough, Azerbaijan is overwhelmingly Shia majority.

I bring that up the Shia part to make a point about Iranian (or the Saudis for that matter) international policies not necessarily revolving around sect or religion, even though at times the policies of both align with actors belonging to the majority sects in each country.
you're sharp! so many people on PDF dont get this. Even Pakistan doesnt support every Muslim community, sect, country, etc. INternational relations are not black and white AKA all-or-nothing type of thinking based.

You think an orthodox Christian population could actually be happy as part of an extremely conservative, theocratic Islamic State like Iran?

Are Armenian women (and men) going to be OK with the lifestyle restrictions Iran has in place for its own populace, especially women?
great point you bring up here.

Means nothing really:

Bahi Saab ab audio recording to denay say raha. Akalmand ko ishara kafi.
Regarding Indians well they are way way too late to the party and habitually anti pak reaction.
Chal rahn dey

Iran's relationship with Armenia is a historic one. They're not about to stab their allies in the back. Any discussions about the Shia angle are pretty pointless in my opinion.

Consider Hamas, Islamic Jihad, who are Sunni organizations but they align with Iran and not with KSA (the supposed "custodians" of sunnism).
boom! you know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom