What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

:lol: good question
1603485057384.png

Turkey's speaker of parliament is more informed than you on the situation and here he has confirmed the terrorist PKK have joined the Armenians fighting in Karabagh.

As in the #1 ally of Azerbaijan is spreading this pro Azerbaijan/Turkish narrative of PKK fighters on the Armenian side in response to the controversy and backlash of SNA fighters sent to Azerbaijan. Again where is the documentary evidence? Is there media of PKK fighters in Armenia?

Absolutely, NK is already recognized as AZ, the only thing Baku is doing now is restoring law and order over it's territory.

If hypothetically there was a conflict in Bosnia, the same approach we see the international community take towards NK would be taken with republika srpksa (rs) where government forces would be free to restore law and order over rs. However, rs is much more integrated into the Bosnian state than NK was in AZ. Nonetheless, I am happy that the world is serious about borders and nation states and it won't backtrack easily. This is a positive development.

I’m not sure what would happen in Bosnian Serbs declared independence. They would have to put up borders on their new country. I suppose NATO or local police forces would bomb or arrest anyone doing that.

mid their local police stopped our freedom of movement, then NATO might disband their local police or remove the commanding officers.

but if they rebelled more forcefully, like mass mobilised, the. NATO would not help too much, we would have to do it ourselves. Izetbegovic said a year ago our army doesn’t need too many combat aircraft, instead we will rely on drones.

So obviously he’s been in talks with Erdogan (his good friend) and knows all about the needs of the modern battlefield. And thank goodness we know where to get this drones from. Turkey will supply it with or without arms embargo. It will be up to you and me to clean up after the drones have done their work.

I guess we have to pray that the serbs are not that stupid. But I do notice that orthodox counties have that brain disease and it comes to historical claims. So you never know. It is about 50% chance that serbs will gamble the very generous autonomy they already have. but at the moment I’d say a vast vast minority are not prepared to fight for independence, but that’s changing, their leaders are convincing them that it’s possible to win and their independence can come without a war.

I’m not sure what would happen in Bosnian Serbs declared independence. They would have to put up borders on their new country. I suppose NATO or local police forces would bomb or arrest anyone doing that.

mid their local police stopped our freedom of movement, then NATO might disband their local police or remove the commanding officers.

but if they rebelled more forcefully, like mass mobilised, the. NATO would not help too much, we would have to do it ourselves. Izetbegovic said a year ago our army doesn’t need too many combat aircraft, instead we will rely on drones.

So obviously he’s been in talks with Erdogan (his good friend) and knows all about the needs of the modern battlefield. And thank goodness we know where to get this drones from. Turkey will supply it with or without arms embargo. It will be up to you and me to clean up after the drones have done their work.

I guess we have to pray that the serbs are not that stupid. But I do notice that orthodox counties have that brain disease and it comes to historical claims. So you never know. It is about 50% chance that serbs will gamble the very generous autonomy they already have. but at the moment I’d say a vast vast minority are not prepared to fight for independence, but that’s changing, their leaders are convincing them that it’s possible to win and their independence can come without a war.

The NK conflict is very similar and can tie into the current status quo with republika srpska. If hypothetically rs declares independence then the Dayton Peace Accords would cancel and Bosnia would go back to it's 1995 constitution which means a unitary state. Bosnian armed forces would react immediately (atleast the Bosniak portion of the Army), as well as general mobilization and police forces would occur. Also, EUFOR has 700 troops in Bosnia as of 2020 and they have the ability to call up additional troops on stand by from Austria, Italy, Hungary and the UK. This in addition to NATO (which is already in Bosnia with many bases, etc.) would most likely align itself with Bosnia or remain neutral (which I hope they do). In terms of arms, Bosnia has a formidable arms industry where we can produce our own artillery, guns, ammo and even some drones (secret for now). That way, even if the world puts another unjust arms embargo we can give them the middle finger and produce our own weapons. Most of these facilities are underground in form TITO bunkers so damaging them is impossible. I don't think Bosnians can rely on Turkey that much, they recently offered to sell Bayraktar drones to Serbia so there is that. However, if Serbia was to get involved in the war then NATO would react for sure. Bosnian serbs are a piece of cake, the real threat is Serbia.

The NK conflict is very similar and can tie into the current status quo with republika srpska. If hypothetically rs declares independence then the Dayton Peace Accords would cancel and Bosnia would go back to it's 1995 constitution which means a unitary state. Bosnian armed forces would react immediately (atleast the Bosniak portion of the Army), as well as general mobilization and police forces would occur. Also, EUFOR has 700 troops in Bosnia as of 2020 and they have the ability to call up additional troops on stand by from Austria, Italy, Hungary and the UK. This in addition to NATO (which is already in Bosnia with many bases, etc.) would most likely align itself with Bosnia or remain neutral (which I hope they do). In terms of arms, Bosnia has a formidable arms industry where we can produce our own artillery, guns, ammo and even some drones (secret for now). That way, even if the world puts another unjust arms embargo we can give them the middle finger and produce our own weapons. Most of these facilities are underground in form TITO bunkers so damaging them is impossible. I don't think Bosnians can rely on Turkey that much, they recently offered to sell Bayraktar drones to Serbia so there is that. However, if Serbia was to get involved in the war then NATO would react for sure. Bosnian serbs are a piece of cake, the real threat is Serbia.
We would definitely react if there was a war against Bosnia. There will be a public uproar to support Bosnia. In peacetime selling weapons to Serbia is different in war time its different.

Here is PKK killed in Karabagh.

Firstly you're not supposed to post graphic videos on here. Second this guy is an Azeri soldier claiming with no proof these dead men were PKK. Let's consider the facts.

A) Azeri and Armenian armies are professional (obviously). PKK is not.

B) Azeri and Armenian professional soldiers have released plenty of footage.

C) This has also applied to the SNA.

D) There has been no footage or media released by PKK fighters claiming to be in Nagorno-Karabakh.

E) The only claims of PKK involvement have been from Turkey or Azerbaijan.

Is there enough evidence so far to claim there is PKK involvement? Can we rely on active belligerents alone to substantiate this claim?

You know my brother, Pakistan, Turkey, and Azerbaycan will stand next to you, shoulder to shoulder.

We would not backstab you for an Orthodox occupier and genocidist as some unmentionables would.

Firstly you're not supposed to post graphic videos on here

You just joined yesterday and you are telling people what to post.

Something is not right here.

@waz Take a look at this guy.

Right, this is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder if the result of this conflict will see N-K as part of Azerbaijan, perhaps as an autonomous region. And no connection to Armenia what so ever, ie no Lachin corridor etc

More like Kashmir. Forever divided into a Pakistan part and an Indian part.

Turkish Bayraktar in Serbias hands is great. Turks have the source codes and can just shut them down if necessary. They're no threat to us.

We do have assault rifle, anti tank weapons, howitzer manufacturing, optics, which is very useful as well as about a 600 million per year bullet manufacturing capacity. It would have been nice if we had that in the last war. so this helps, but that's 20th century warfare, obviously we will need drones if there is another war.

Problem is automatic weapons. Whats our automatic rifle productions capacity? not huge. Currently there are less than 30,000 automatic rifles in the whole country. we used to have 200,000 man army. so it will not be easy going and we will have to rely on Turkey and Pakistan unless NATO to the hard work for us.

Drones will not be as effective in Bosnia. our cloud and forest cover, fog in the winter lasts 3 months.

Anyway, it will not be good, and we have to pray that the serbs are curing themselves of their Brain disease.

Their birth rates, give us hope that they will just disappear, or at least assimilate more. That could help.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom