What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

When I was a kid we used to go THK (an aviation organization) to do model planes in their weekend workshops. Reminded me of my childhood memories and how sad I was when my plane crashed after I failed to control it properly. At least this guy makes a better job flying it.

I mean seriously whoever released this does not have any idea what a drone is.Why do they shame themselves like this? That model plane cannot carry anything havier than a lemon.

The Russian reporter in the video also says that cutting the Lachin corridor will be a mojo blow for ARM and that they already can't use it properly because of potential shelling.

I didn't give the corridor such importance. but I guess he agrees with most of you guys here.

I was saying that from day one in this thread. I considered that corridor an artery, you rupture that and the body dies slowly, however, in this case quickly. I realized they were going for this when they started pushing south and west. It brought a smile to my face.

Last edited:
And today most of not killed refugee kids taking arms and back to reclaim their rightfull homes and lands. I read somewhere, the Armenian accused Azeris deliberately left the dead Armenian soldiers as it is, rotting in forest, mountain or sideway. Thus confirmed my guess, why Azeris doesn't published the actual number or kind of identity of enemies they killed like what the Armenian trying to do, they don't bother to do so in the first place!!! This is revenge struggle in my opinion, as the most Azeris who joint the fight today in some sense and circumtances all had connection with the victims of the last wars in 1991-1994. The kids who born in 1970's already become high rank or middle officers, kids who born in 80s already old enough to remember what happened to their brother and sister and families plights and kids who born in 1990 or 2000 all growing up hearing such atrocities happened to their older families member!!

Over lapping generation with one goal in mind is a deadly force --
It's almost they were bred for this.

Last edited:
Armenian video shows Azeri troops leaving a wounded comrade behind and running away:

The Armenians are now crying to mother Russia after they were crippled by the glorious Azerbaijani military. Their desperation is running through the roof.

The Prime Minister of Armenia Pashinyan announced that they were willing to place "Russian peacekeeping forces" in Karabakh

To you it might be entertaining put names and pictures of dead soldiers. I dont care from which side right now. All i know is some children wives and mothers won’t be sleeping tonight because they have lost their loved ones who were probably the only bread earners in the household.

You are the type of character i detest on the internet when you giggle, give thanks or are boisterous of death of people. Its called trolling and to top it off - you excel in misinformation - i have remained quiet but have been forced to comment. Do you not understand these are real people dying and are the unintended consequences of leaders desperate to polish their own importance.

@masterchief_mirza @Nike @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PakFactor @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

Some sick people out their - beware.....

A moment of silence for the young school age Armenian children being forcibly conscripted and sent to the front lines to die for an unjust occupation.

Those poor young kids being chained to trucks, steering wheels, and shackled to prevent them from fleeing their inevitable deaths.

And now since they are running low on men, they send in their women and brag on social media.

What a shameful defeat, a shameful attitude.

Armenian fascist, islamophobic regime is the biggest enemy of Armenian people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom