What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The war barely started. Azeris haven't even crossed an inch into Armenia yet. Hold your popcorns.

Are you retarded, more than 20 percentage of Azeris lands who being stolen by Armenian had been reconquered . There is no reason for Azeris to cross to Armenian Border, they are not stupid like you

The war barely started. Azeris haven't even crossed an inch into Armenia yet. Hold your popcorns.

To you it might be entertaining put names and pictures of dead soldiers. I dont care from which side right now. All i know is some children wives and mothers won’t be sleeping tonight because they have lost their loved ones who were probably the only bread earners in the household.

You are the type of character i detest on the internet when you giggle, give thanks or are boisterous of death of people. Its called trolling and to top it off - you excel in misinformation - i have remained quiet but have been forced to comment. Do you not understand these are real people dying and are the unintended consequences of leaders desperate to polish their own importance.

@masterchief_mirza @Nike @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PakFactor @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

Some sick people out their - beware.....

Last edited:
Azeris are not planning to cross into armenia.. they are getting their territories back from armenian occupation.. Wake up..

They are gonna have to to retake Azeri enclaves in Armenia. Aliyev said. Every inch of Azeri land.
To you it might be entertaining put names and pictures of dead soldiers. I dont care from which side right now. All i know is some children wives and mothers will be sleeping because they have lost their loved ones who were probably the only bread earners in the household.

You are the type of character i detest on the internet when you giggle, give thanks or are boisterous of death of people. Its called trolling and to top it off - you excel in misinformation - i have remained quiet but have been forced to comment. Do you not understand these are real people dying and are the unintended consequences of leaders desperate to polish their own importance.

@masterchief_mirza @Nike @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PakFactor @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

Some sick people out their - beware.....

War ain't fun and rosy. Get used to it. It's easy to be a cheerleading keyboard warrior. It's another thing to be on the battlefield.

Anadolu Agency shared yesterday that these are the losses of Armenians. Among the casualties were two YARS intercontinental thermonuclear ballistic missile systems. What is the intercontinental ballistic missile system doing in Armenia ?!

It’s nice that they don’t need the feel to mention the number of Armenian soldiers killed. Muslims just do things more elegantly.

It’s nice that they don’t need the feel to mention the number of Armenian soldiers killed. Muslims just do things more elegantly.

Why should I mention that? I back Armenia over Azerbaijan. If you back Azerbaijan then you should mention that number.

Turkey considers them terrorist, an offshoot of PKK who have killed 10's of thousands of turks over the decades, including their own Kurdish people. And just because they killed bad people doesn't make them good.

If a rapist kills a murderer, he is still a criminal. (I guess he becomes a rapist and murderer.)

I love the Kurds and they like anyone deserve a country, but it's a tough neighbourhood, and the future is not taking the side of terrorist organisations but to support a country like turkey, that is successful, has industry and has power to advance the region.
Turks themselves are no saints; decades of torture and tormenting of kurds; you will get a backlash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more from this guy. Please note that when he says "AZE will capture The United Sates". he really means the City of Shushi. (last time it translated into "ears". and yes, the Russian word for ears is similar to the acronym USA in Russian, which is similar to the word Shushi). Anyway.

He thinks AZE will continue the battles in north in order to stop the ARM from using those troops to re-enforce the southern battlefields.

He also thinks the 5,000 troops killed are 40% AZE and 60% ARM. Which is about 3,000 ARM, or about 10% of the whole army of the so called Artshak. He also observes that ARM has lost all their best troops KIA or injured and they will not be returning soon. the KIA obviously might not be returning at all unless something extraordinary happens. So the quality of new recruits will be very bad and they will perform very poorly against the better trained AZE army and better trained drones. (personally, I don't think they will perform worse against the drones, just equally as badly, they will similarly sit there eating their lunch as the drone descends on them).

He also points out through his sighs that the Armenians are finished. He somewhat unrealistically thinks negotiations in America can end this, as he did yesterday. he now thinks Armenians will get very little.

BTW, a few days ago he said, "if you think one side will get it all and achieve all their goals on the battlefield, I can tell you now that its not going to happen, its just unrealistic". Today he noted that AZE president has offered "cultural autonomy" to the ARM in NK. well that sounds like the right to dress up in your ethnic costume and dance in circles for visiting tourists.

And perhaps this is what might happen unless ARM surrenders soon.

Thanks man. Appreciate this

Look at the shoes of the Armenian forces that Azerbaijan is fighting. Some are wearing sandals, some are wearing sneakers, some are wearing Blue branded side-gusset slip-on shoes, and one guy is wearing ladies' Jelly shoes.

In this photo, after Armenian finished sending its teenage boys to the front, they're now sending old pensioners.

I wouldn’t be surprised if many of these elderly committed war crimes in the past. The fanatics are back to the frontlines. Perhaps they want to taste it again. This time they don’t know what’s waiting for them.

Turks themselves are no saints; decades of torture and tormenting of kurds; you will get a backlash. Turks got what they deserve. They never learn.

Of course they are no saints, Ever since they showed up from wherever they came from they have been sowing terror, conquering and upsetting the status quo. They conquered my own country. But, as things are, the islamic word should be counting its blessings that they are on the side as the turks. although many idiotic regimes are not. The you are a large power you are always going to upset people. And Kurds have been with the Turks for a millennia, and even tough western powers tried to use them and are using them for their own dirty games, most of the suffering of the Kurds comes from being a useful tool of the west (and others) as they try to weaken turkey.

Erdogan has corrected many of the mistakes of the past and allowed the Kurds many many more freedoms. No-one gives him credit for that. But the fact is. getting your own country is not easy. There are 30 or 40 million Kurds, and does that Mean they must have a country? There are 40-50 million black Americans and they are richer and better educated than the Kurds, those African Americans are being executed on the street like stray dogs, children gunned down by militant American white police, do they deserve a country? probably. Are they going to get out form America? hell no.

Now I wish they did, but don't always listen to nice stories from the west, the Arabs did in 1918 and look how it ended up for moat of them. not so good. who knows what western cooked nightmare would befall an independent (dependent on the west) Kurdistan. something tells me they will be second class citizens in their won country, and the west would probably make a greater Armenia as well a country for the assyrians. And the Kurds will have to pay for it with money and land. They could be better off as citizens of turkey.

some say Kurds already have a country. it's one of the most advanced and powerful in the muslim world.

some say Kurds already have a country. it's one of the most advanced and powerful in the muslim world.

Pro-Turkish sentiment is very strong among Kurds, especially in Turkey, Syria, and KRG of Barzani.

It is the PKK Communists who hate atarken most, apparently many of their founders were Armenians too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please...

Pro-Turkish sentiment is very strong among Kurds, especially in Turkey, Syria, and KRG of Barzani.

It is the PKK Communists who hate atarken most, apparently many of their founders were Armenians too.

Could be, could very well be. Kurds were instrumental in the formation of turkey. It was fight fo survival for all the muslims of the Ottoman Empire. I believe the second Turkish president was a Kurd.

Now the Armenians suffered a great deal when they try to dismember the Ottoman Empire and committed atrocities whilst backed by the French. The brutal ottoman retaliation forced many to assist late with the Kurds and they never forgot. so its quite possible that many PKK as well as their founders are crypto Armenians. I've hear such things, but of course maybe some turks or Kurds can enlighten us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom