What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Scores of dead bodies of the ARM occupiers are lying around.....

According to the ARM forces, the Turks are using "Swarms of Drones" upon them!! At times a thousand of mini drones appears over their positions.....

AZ forces are advancing along the Lachin Corridor!! AZ footages...

Armenian occupiers massacred. Must be atleast 100 considers the other side of the road was not shown.

" NATO Secretary General @jensstoltenberg: "NATO is not part of the conflict in and around Nagorno-Karabakh. Turkey is a valued Ally and I also stated that clearly to the President of Armenia "

" Russian Foreign Ministry: there are no reasons to use CSTO mechanisms in Karabakh conflict "

" NATO Secretary General @jensstoltenberg: "NATO is not part of the conflict in and around Nagorno-Karabakh. Turkey is a valued Ally and I also stated that clearly to the President of Armenia "

" Russian Foreign Ministry: there are no reasons to use CSTO mechanisms in Karabakh conflict "
Right, this is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder if the result of this conflict will see N-K as part of Azerbaijan, perhaps as an autonomous region. And no connection to Armenia what so ever, ie no Lachin corridor etc

Right, this is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder if the result of this conflict will see N-K as part of Azerbaijan, perhaps as an autonomous region. And no connection to Armenia what so ever, ie no Lachin corridor etc

Absolutely, NK is already recognized as AZ, the only thing Baku is doing now is restoring law and order over it's territory.

If hypothetically there was a conflict in Bosnia, the same approach we see the international community take towards NK would be taken with republika srpksa (rs) where government forces would be free to restore law and order over rs. However, rs is much more integrated into the Bosnian state than NK was in AZ. Nonetheless, I am happy that the world is serious about borders and nation states and it won't backtrack easily. This is a positive development.

It's getting tiring seeing this "PKK fighters" narrative keep getting spread when there is no footage or pictures of PKK (the only claimed photo and media I have seen so far are of Armenian Yazidis). In contrast there is ample documentation of the SNA presence on the Azeri side.

That's all trivial at this point, pkk dkk zkk...all the same fate soon. AZ is not there for ancestry.com business. Don't be mad just watch the ride

indians :lol:

1603482843732.png

1603482206003.png

1603482279264.png

Last edited:
It's getting tiring seeing this "PKK fighters" narrative keep getting spread when there is no footage or pictures of PKK (the only claimed photo and media I have seen so far are of Armenian Yazidis). In contrast there is ample documentation of the SNA presence on the Azeri side.

Turkey's speaker of parliament is more informed than you on the situation and here he has confirmed the terrorist PKK have joined the Armenians fighting in Karabagh.

Azerbaijani military is pounding the Armenians positions. They aren't giving any breaks to the occupation.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom