What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I was saying that from day one in this thread. I considered that corridor an artery, you rupture that and the body dies slowly, however, in this case quickly. I realized they were going for this when they started pushing south and west. It brought a smile to my face.
souths are also easier to get and is flat terrain..
If there is no interface armenians will loose

This isnt 1990s when armenia had the superior force

Doesnt matter if 1000 or 10,000 azero forces die..the loses on otherside will be in order higher

Azeris also have 8x more man power..

So maths dont add up

Azeris also know that shelling wont stop..they have to end this war

Firstly you're not supposed to post graphic videos on here. Second this guy is an Azeri soldier claiming with no proof these dead men were PKK. Let's consider the facts.

A) Azeri and Armenian armies are professional (obviously). PKK is not.

B) Azeri and Armenian professional soldiers have released plenty of footage.

C) This has also applied to the SNA.

D) There has been no footage or media released by PKK fighters claiming to be in Nagorno-Karabakh.

E) The only claims of PKK involvement have been from Turkey or Azerbaijan.

Is there enough evidence so far to claim there is PKK involvement? Can we rely on active belligerents alone to substantiate this claim?

Because you're against Azerbaijan, nothing they do would ever satisfy you. There was even Armenian pow confirming it. You keep denying it doesn't erase that fact.

Second, graphics videos are posted by your fellas, especially the dead Azerbaijan soldiers. I haven't seen you making an issue out of it, but once you saw dead PKK terrorists, then suddenly you're throwing aroubd concerns for "graphics" video. It helps to be consistent.

Third, there is no proof of any SNA mujahidin fighting on the side of Azerbaijan. Let us get real here: Azerbaijan is a country with over 10 million people and with over 200,000 army. Does anyone believe that they need a few hundred or or a thousand fighters from Syria? It doesn't make sense. The ones who are calling for grandmas and grandpas to fight are the Armenians and they're the ones who need foreign fighters.

Lastly, the story of PKK involvement in this conflict is getting proved gradually. Whether you accept it is a different matter, but truth is coming out.

Last edited:

Those barbarians should take arms and voluntereed themselves to fight against Azeris, and feel how being chained in the feets so they can't flee from death just like those kids!!!
Because you're against Azerbaijan, nothing they do would ever satisfy you. There was even Armenian pow confirming it. You keep denying it doesn't erase that fact.

Second, graphics videos are posted by your fellas, especially the dead Azerbaijan soldiers. I haven't seen you making an issue out of it, but once you saw dead PKK terrorists, then suddenly you're throwing aroubd concerns for "graphics" video. It helps to be consistent.

Third, there is no proof of any SNA mujahidin fighting on the side of Azerbaijan. Let us get real here: Azerbaijan is a country with over 10 million people and with over 200,000 army. Doesn't anyone believe that they need a few hundred or or a thousand fighters from Syria? It doesn't make sense. The ones who are calling for grandmas and grandpas to fight are the Armenians and they're the ones who need foreign fighters.

Lastly, the story of PKK involvement in this conflict is getting proved gradually. Whether you accept it is a different matter, but truth is coming out.

I just upon a Twitter video about Azeris dump dead Armenian bodies into mass grave using excavator, but Twitter so fast to delete such video. But it only confirmed the fact Azeris doesn't bother to publish and identify and count the number of enemies dead cause the number is too much and they still had scores of Armenian terrorist to settle and sent to such graves. Btw, those dead Armenian is likely suffered from proper close battle and not from artillery or Missiles strike.

Last edited:
Those barbarians should take arms and voluntereed themselves to fight against Azeris, and feel how being chained in the feets so they can't flee from death just like those kids!!!

I just upon a Twitter video about Azeris dump dead Armenian bodies into mass grave using excavator, but Twitter so fast to delete such video. But it only confirmed the fact Azeris doesn't bother to publish and identify and count the number of enemies dead cause the number is too much and they still had scores of Armenian terrorist to settle and sent to such graves. Btw, those dead Armenian is likely suffered from proper close battle and not from artillery or Missiles strike.

Im pretty sure it was the Armenians dumping the dead bodies into a pit with he excavator. It was posted by our resident troll.

BTW, it appears that the drone footage os showing massive bombs being used against the ARM, this means the AZE have established air superiority and are using manned aircraft. This should make bomb delivery more efficient and there won't be a chance to survive such bombardment as there is with he micro munitions from a drone.

So we have ever decreasing quality of the ARM army facing ever increasing firepower of AZE. things will get exponentially worse for ARM now. They will get desperate, and I predict terror attacks around the world against Turks and their supporters by these maniacs.

CNN's Amanpour interviews Armenian foreign minister.

"peaceful resolution" is the word that the Armenian official repeated; in other words, Azerbaijan should be stopped from liberating its territory through military means. But then these guys (Armenian officials) were denying peaceful resolution on this issue for 30 years.

CNN's Amanpour interviews Armenian foreign minister.

look how she is building a narrative in favor for Armenia.. she is on biased vile reporter...

and her next question that there should be negotiations, planting questions and answers, they are both agreeing with each other..

what came out, azeris are ethnically cleansing armenians are peaceful...

Im pretty sure it was the Armenians dumping the dead bodies into a pit with he excavator. It was posted by our resident troll.

BTW, it appears that the drone footage os showing massive bombs being used against the ARM, this means the AZE have established air superiority and are using manned aircraft. This should make bomb delivery more efficient and there won't be a chance to survive such bombardment as there is with he micro munitions from a drone.

So we have ever decreasing quality of the ARM army facing ever increasing firepower of AZE. things will get exponentially worse for ARM now. They will get desperate, and I predict terror attacks around the world against Turks and their supporters by these maniacs.

No lah, the people speak Azeris and Armenian can't afford to bring Trucks nowadays let alone cumbersome thing like Excavator which needs fuels and thing to operate into the front line except they are wishing dead from above. But let it set aside. When the Armenian loose their Air Defense system umbrella of protection the Azeris can unleash their Attack helicopters and Jet fighter to bring more damage on the frontline, but for the time being Those UCAV doing a very good jobs to eliminate such threat and more Armenian seems so desperate enough to left their heavy weaponry.

look how she is building a narrative in favor for Armenia.. she is on biased vile reporter...

and her next question that there should be negotiations, planting questions and answers, they are both agreeing with each other..

what came out, azeris are ethnically cleansing armenians are peaceful...

I thought she was ok, she asked the right questions he avoided answering. When he did answer, he clearly stated that he is working very hard to ensue AZE territorial integrity is torn up.

In western eyes he has just condemned his people to military defeat by a country defending its borders.

No lah, the people speak Azeris and Armenian can't afford to bring Trucks nowadays let alone cumbersome thing like Excavator which needs fuels and thing to operate into the front line except they are wishing dead from above. But let it set aside. When the Armenian loose their Air Defense system umbrella of protection the Azeris can unleash their Attack helicopters and Jet fighter to bring more damage on the frontline, but for the time being Those UCAV doing a very good jobs to eliminate such threat and more Armenian seems so desperate enough to left their heavy weaponry.

Planes are already bombing. look at videos. Helicopters will be hard to use, because of MANPADS. They can't be eliminated.

Looks like Azerbaijan has come militarily serious to collect their land back. I hope this inspires Syria to recover the Golan heights.

Russia and Iran are not helping Armenia because the moral right is on Azerbaijan's side. Looks like Azerbaijan surprised Armenia, they didnt expect this serious an onslaught. Azerbaijan should not let other external powers use this conflict to push its own their own agendas...it could engulf or derail Azerbaijan's goals to recover NK.

Third, there is no proof of any SNA mujahidin fighting on the side of Azerbaijan. Let us get real here: Azerbaijan is a country with over 10 million people and with over 200,000 army. Does anyone believe that they need a few hundred or or a thousand fighters from Syria? It doesn't make sense. The ones who are calling for grandmas and grandpas to fight are the Armenians and they're the ones who need foreign fighters.

May I ask if you speak Armenian to verify the veracity of this translation from a Turkish media source?

2nd im talking abt the rules on this website not in general.

3rd there is plenty of proof. There have been geolocated videos of Syrians speaking Arabic to the Nagorno region. Perhaps they don’t “need” Syrian mercenaries but the hit to morale is much lower if a handful of Syrians die instead of Azeri soldiers.

Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lly-azerbaijan-two-fighters-say-idUSKBN26J25A

BBC Arabic: https://www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-54346711

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom