What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

May I ask if you speak Armenian to verify the veracity of this translation from a Turkish media source?

2nd im talking abt the rules on this website not in general.

3rd there is plenty of proof. There have been geolocated videos of Syrians speaking Arabic to the Nagorno region. Perhaps they don’t “need” Syrian mercenaries but the hit to morale is much lower if a handful of Syrians die instead of Azeri soldiers.

Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lly-azerbaijan-two-fighters-say-idUSKBN26J25A

BBC Arabic: https://www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-54346711

We already know PKK is fighting there for Armenia, and I am sure others are there.

Why is it wrong, hypothetically, for Turkey or Azerbaycan to use Syrian mercenaries?

However observing the rapid pace of victory and conquest of Azeri forces, there really is no need. They could use Turkish and Pakistani soldiers too, if they ever needed to, but they are not short on soldiers.
CNN's Amanpour interviews Armenian foreign minister.

She is a master propagandist of the West, and ofcourse her loyalties will lie with Armenia due to her Iranian background.

Armenians and Jews are pretty important in Russia. Mikoyan Gurevich. Mikoyan is Armenian. Gurevich is Jew.

Ahm, where would Russia be without Armenians and jews? Well lets see, it might have avoided the 75 years of communism and the 40 million deaths that came from it.

As for Armenians, well without them the MiG would have a different name. And that's about it

May I ask if you speak Armenian to verify the veracity of this translation from a Turkish media source?

2nd im talking abt the rules on this website not in general.

3rd there is plenty of proof. There have been geolocated videos of Syrians speaking Arabic to the Nagorno region. Perhaps they don’t “need” Syrian mercenaries but the hit to morale is much lower if a handful of Syrians die instead of Azeri soldiers.

Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lly-azerbaijan-two-fighters-say-idUSKBN26J25A

BBC Arabic: https://www.bbc.com/arabic/middleeast-54346711

When Iran and Assad support Armenia with weapons and men, it is all good; but when Turkey lends some support to Azerbaijan, it is all bad. It is a logic that doesn't make sense to many. Still, there is no proof presented by any group that Turkey had sent fighters to Syria; it is all hearsay; however, there is a clear evidence of the support from Russia, France, Assad, and Iran to Armenia.

When Iran and Assad support Armenia with weapons and men, it is all good; but when Turkey lends some support to Azerbaijan, it is all bad. It is a logic that doesn't make sense to many. Still, there is no proof presented by any group that Turkey had sent fighters to Syria; it is all hearsay; however, there is a clear evidence of the support from Russia, France, Assad, and Iran to Armenia.

What the hell Iraq???? What happened to Shia ummah? Helping the enemy?

We already know PKK is fighting there for Armenia, and I am sure others are there.

Why is it wrong, hypothetically, for Turkey or Azerbaycan to use Syrian mercenaries?

However observing the rapid pace of victory and conquest of Azeri forces, there really is no need. They could use Turkish and Pakistani soldiers too, if they ever needed to, but they are not short on soldiers.

Where is the documentary evidence for the presence of PKK fighters in Armenia? We have videos and pictures of Syrians fighting on the Azeri side already and plenty of media from the Azeri and Armenian side in general so why have we not seen any PKK fighters recording themselves fighting the Azeris?

I don't know the nuances of the Syrian mercenaries in Azerbaijan but its always better domestically and militarily to have a few more foreign hired guns killed instead of your own troops. Less anger internally and one less soldier to replace with a retrained and reequipped man. AZ has kept mum on their casualties but Putin has said 2000 soldiers on both sides have become casualties so far and almost 5000 total: https://tass.ru/politika/9792147. That is a large amount of casualties and not easy to replace. For context AZ has 67 thousand active and 300 thousand reserve personnel (if the 2000 figure is accurate that would mean 3.08% of Azeri active personnel have become casualties). Armenians would be hit even worse having a smaller active army and reserves.

Edit: casualties, not deaths.

Last edited:

Military hardware. SAA has experience shooting down TB2 using Buk M2 during Syria Turkey war.

What the hell Iraq???? What happened to Shia ummah? Helping the enemy?
There is no sunni shia..its iran expansion vs saufi expansion

When that doesnt fit like in case of azerbaijan then iran doesnt care if one are shia and other are create pig barns in mosques..

Sad reality ...i wont say more otherwise my posts will be flagged as hate posts

Where is the documentary evidence for the presence of PKK fighters in Armenia? We have videos and pictures of Syrians fighting on the Azeri side already and plenty of media from the Azeri and Armenian side in general so why have we not seen any PKK fighters recording themselves fighting the Azeris?

I don't know the nuances of the Syrian mercenaries in Azerbaijan but its always better domestically and militarily to have a few more foreign hired guns killed instead of your own troops. Less anger internally and one less soldier to replace with a retrained and reequipped man. AZ has kept mum on their casualties but Putin has said 2000 soldiers on both sides have died so far and almost 5000 total: https://tass.ru/politika/9792147. That is a large amount of casualties and not easy to replace. For context AZ has 67 thousand active and 300 thousand reserve personnel (if the 2000 figure is accurate that would mean 3.08% of Azeri active personell have become casualties). Armenians would be hit even worse having a smaller active army and reserves.

There is a picture of a dead Kurdish mercenary already on this thread. Go back a few pages or use search function.

I tagged Turks to inform you, now you can ask them details.
There is no sunni shia..its iran expansion vs saufi expansion

When that doesnt fit like in case of azerbaijan then iran doesnt care if one are shia and other are create pig barns in mosques..

Sad reality ...i wont say more otherwise my posts will be flagged as hate posts

Please be open with your feelings.

I went to some threads and confronted them directly about their propaganda against Turks and Azeris.

Even though some members tried to silence me, Mods themselves supported my right to share my views and stopped their abuse and personal attacks.

This forum is made for people to share their views, and there is no hate in condemning wrong Iranian policies.

Iran is no holy cow. We have to speak the truth, enough is enough.

For example, we can have pro-Armenian share their side, like this thread, and it is ok as long as it is honest and no rules are broken by abuse or personal attacks.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom