What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Iran is religious. Azerbaijan is not religious.

Making takfir on Muslims is against forum rules. This is a very dangerous, offensive label for Muslims.

I don't understand why so many Non-Muslim members on PDF do this.

What right do you have to hand out certificates of Islam?

I suggest you stop this.

Making takfir on Muslims is against forum rules. This is a very dangerous, offensive label for Muslims.

I don't understand why so many Non-Muslim members on PDF do this.

What right do you have to hand out certificates of Islam?

I suggest you stop this.

Azeris are not religious. They are pretty close with Israel.

BS. It's more like a few hundred on both sides so far. It's the most bloody war in recent decades.

Armenian MOD announced 900 KIA. Azeri MOD does not announce casualty but so far 740 KIA have been identified.

https://m.facebook.com/herbimedia/

Thank you for the correction. I meant casualties. Edited post.

There is a picture of a dead Kurdish mercenary already on this thread. Go back a few pages or use search function.

I tagged Turks to inform you, now you can ask them details.

I have already seen the post which is unsubstantiated beyond an Azeri soldier talking while filming himself kick around two corpses. In contrast, there have been multiple interviews of SNA in AZ, bodies of SNA flown back to Syria from AZ, and geolocated footage of Syrians fighting in AZ.

I have already seen the post which is unsubstantiated beyond an Azeri soldier talking while filming himself kick around two corpses.

I am not expecting anything to convince you as you have made up your own reality and facts.

I guess you also believe Armenia is winning.

:-)

Why are you trying to teach us Islam?

In Islam, religious or non-religious doesn't matter, both are equally Muslims.

You do not have the authority to declare a Muslim as a Non-Muslim.

Turkey's speaker of parliament is more informed than you on the situation and here he has confirmed the terrorist PKK have joined the Armenians fighting in Karabagh.

Azerbaijani military is pounding the Armenians positions. They aren't giving any breaks to the occupation.

doesnt look like loitering munition or drone missile. Looks more like conventional bomb. Does that mean Azeris air force is now confident enough to fly sorties?

There is no sunni shia..its iran expansion vs saufi expansion

When that doesnt fit like in case of azerbaijan then iran doesnt care if one are shia and other are create pig barns in mosques..

Sad reality ...i wont say more otherwise my posts will be flagged as hate posts
I'm just surprised no shia group or country is helping out Azerbaijan
Iran helping Armenia
Iraq shia silent
Bahrain Shia silent
Syria helping Armenia
Lebanon shia silent - even Lebanese and Syrian Armenians have traveled to Armenia and joined volunteer forces

doesnt look like loitering munition or drone missile. Looks more like conventional bomb. Does that mean Azeris air force is now confident enough to fly sorties?

They've already taken out the Armenian air defenses. Not sure how the missile was delivered but it seems it was the Azerbaijani air force who did it as you can see how the filming was carried out.

I'm just surprised no shia group or country is helping out Azerbaijan
Iran helping Armenia
Iraq shia silent
Bahrain Shia silent
Syria helping Armenia
Lebanon shia silent - even Lebanese and Syrian Armenians have traveled to Armenia and joined volunteer forces

idiot, fitna, there is no such thing is shia sunni.. all muslims

That's true for most of the former Soviet central Asian Muslim countries, many still continue to use Slavic names after 30 years as well. And also Russian culture and language are continues to be considered as a mark of elites and upper class.

Latest map? How far Azerbaijan has advanced?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom