What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Some more from this guy. Please note that when he says "AZE will capture The United Sates". he really means the City of Shushi. (last time it translated into "ears". and yes, the Russian word for ears is similar to the acronym USA in Russian, which is similar to the word Shushi). Anyway.

He thinks AZE will continue the battles in north in order to stop the ARM from using those troops to re-enforce the southern battlefields.

He also thinks the 5,000 troops killed are 40% AZE and 60% ARM. Which is about 3,000 ARM, or about 10% of the whole army of the so called Artshak. He also observes that ARM has lost all their best troops KIA or injured and they will not be returning soon. the KIA obviously might not be returning at all unless something extraordinary happens. So the quality of new recruits will be very bad and they will perform very poorly against the better trained AZE army and better trained drones. (personally, I don't think they will perform worse against the drones, just equally as badly, they will similarly sit there eating their lunch as the drone descends on them).

He also points out through his sighs that the Armenians are finished. He somewhat unrealistically thinks negotiations in America can end this, as he did yesterday. he now thinks Armenians will get very little.

BTW, a few days ago he said, "if you think one side will get it all and achieve all their goals on the battlefield, I can tell you now that its not going to happen, its just unrealistic". Today he noted that AZE president has offered "cultural autonomy" to the ARM in NK. well that sounds like the right to dress up in your ethnic costume and dance in circles for visiting tourists.

And perhaps this is what might happen unless ARM surrenders soon.

Some more from this guy. Please note that when he says "AZE will capture The United Sates". he really means the City of Shushi. (last time it translated into "ears". and yes, the Russian word for ears is similar to the acronym USA in Russian, which is similar to the word Shushi). Anyway.

He thinks AZE will continue the battles in north in order to stop the ARM from using those troops to re-enforce the southern battlefields.

He also thinks the 5,000 troops killed are 40% AZE and 60% ARM. Which is about 3,000 ARM, or about 10% of the whole army of the so called Artshak. He also observes that ARM has lost all their best troops KIA or injured and they will not be returning soon. the KIA obviously might not be returning at all unless something extraordinary happens. So the quality of new recruits will be very bad and they will perform very poorly against the better trained AZE army and better trained drones. (personally, I don't think they will perform worse against the drones, just equally as badly, they will similarly sit there eating their lunch as the drone descends on them).

He also points out through his sighs that the Armenians are finished. He somewhat unrealistically thinks negotiations in America can end this, as he did yesterday. he now thinks Armenians will get very little.

BTW, a few days ago he said, "if you think one side will get it all and achieve all their goals on the battlefield, I can tell you now that its not going to happen, its just unrealistic". Today he noted that AZE president has offered "cultural autonomy" to the ARM in NK. well that sounds like the right to dress up in your ethnic costume and dance in circles for visiting tourists.

And perhaps this is what might happen unless ARM surrenders soon.

Thank you for your effort, for translating.

The Russian reporter in the video also says that cutting the Lachin corridor will be a mojo blow for ARM and that they already can't use it properly because of potential shelling.

I didn't give the corridor such importance. but I guess he agrees with most of you guys here.

WTF , only in Mardakert, Stepnakert and Martuni area they become a majority and yet they are audacious enough to lay claim for all Nagorno Karabakh and fight and killing the rest of 76 percentage of their neighbour by inviting Armenian from Armenia and Russian merc.
Now they have majority as in 1991-94 war most of azeri civilians fled the area and became refugee

Now they have majority as in 1991-94 war most of azeri civilians fled the area and became refugee

And today most of not killed refugee kids taking arms and back to reclaim their rightfull homes and lands. I read somewhere, the Armenian accused Azeris deliberately left the dead Armenian soldiers as it is, rotting in forest, mountain or sideway. Thus confirmed my guess, why Azeris doesn't published the actual number or kind of identity of enemies they killed like what the Armenian trying to do, they don't bother to do so in the first place!!! This is revenge struggle in my opinion, as the most Azeris who joint the fight today in some sense and circumtances all had connection with the victims of the last wars in 1991-1994. The kids who born in 1970's already become high rank or middle officers, kids who born in 80s already old enough to remember what happened to their brother and sister and families plights and kids who born in 1990 or 2000 all growing up hearing such atrocities happened to their older families member!!

Turkey backing AZE all the way. To me, the Turkish army looks ferocious and incredibly well equipped. I would hate go fight against those guys. (like my ancestors did when they conquered us)

Anyone can translate his ?

I just can related there is around 15 tanks or more being pounded to smitheren and become tanks graveyard. This seems near Zengilan Lachin corridor axis

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom