What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

For the sake of peace and harmony, Afghan should keep quiet even when they have strong opinion.

GReat! soon we will capture wakhan too! I hope they don`t recognize durand line!!!!!!!!

Imagine if your son grows up to become up a haramzada. Would you side with an outsider against your blood even if you know he’s a piece of shit?
Well these turkified iranic Caucasians started hostilities toward Iran’s but at the same time the practice Iranian wrestling and celebrate Iranian newrouz in Iranian way not even the afghans celebrate it in the Iranian way and claim Iranian historical figures like nizami and babak as turks.

Iran will support whoever is best for their interests, so will Russia and everyone else. Turkey does not have that luxury, as they are invested in the region and looking to increase influence in Caucasus. In the case of major conflict, Turkey will intervene while Russia will sit and watch and continue supplying both sides . Big issue would be the Armenian diaspora, they have the strongest lobby in the USA and Europe after the Jewish lobby. Israel will likely supply Azerbaijan with more weapons. Azerbaijan will likely recover a nice chunk of territory.
Agree with ur post mostly. But in the Afrin operation turkey cud easily absorb the international pressure and finish the job. I think turkey has tacit approval of the russians as far as this operation goes. Armenia cozying upto the americans not going down well with the russians.

Last edited:
I would say this shyt stirring is a masterstroke by Turks. Significant young Iranian Azeri must be fuming when Iran assist Armenia.

In addition, Azerbaijani have lots of affinity with Iran.

The prolong Armenia-Azeri war could create hatred among Azerbaijan against Iran.
Your post makes sense.

Last edited:
Hiding tanks behind static berms makes them sitting ducks to AC/drones. That was the case in 1991 gulf war, I'm surprised Armenians are still doing this. Maybe the Azeri didn't didn't have precision air strike capacity in previous conflicts. Now they do.
There was no ertugrul back then.

Armenia was continuously part of Iranian states for 2500 years. I doubt if Iranian today do not have any intention to reabsorb it.

For past 500 years, it was the Azerbaijani that sets Iran on a renewal path.

I am pondering if the corrupt Aliyev Clan in Azerbaijan cozying up with Turks (traditional enemy of Azerbaijani) serve to accentuate the identity of outer Azerbaijan, preventing the people from gravitating towards Iran.

This explain why Iran is protecting Armenian.

Qajar Iran

1601362833322.png

safavid

1601362673735.png

Sasanian

1601362717189.png

Government of Azerbaijan took a bold step to support Turkey and to claim Azeri Turkish regions of Northern Iran. That has angered Iran and so Iran supports a crusader Islamophobic state like Armenia.

It is the same angst which Iran has towards Afghanistan, which today have gravitated towards Pakistan. That anger pushed them to support India and bring in India's spy/terror network to Chabahar.

Notice how a bunch of foreigners are suddenly so eager to become the well-wishers and foreign ministers of Pakistan LOL Suddenly they have all the wisdom and we Pakistanis don't. They are speaking on our behalf now. Now these foreigners are going to decide for us who we can and cannot have relations with LMAO They have been sleeping in a cave all these years. Pakistan Azerbaijan relations aren't new. They are as old as hills.

An Armenian jet is hit:

its a video game one.. has been userd in so many wars as a propaganda video ... lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom