What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Turks sending fighters from Syria (Al Qaeda, ISIS, Uighur, Chechen??) to fight Armenia... The presence of large number of jihadis especially Chechen alumni back home in Caucasus will certainly angered Russia.

Turkey is sending Syrian rebel fighters to support Azerbaijan in its escalating conflict with neighbouring Armenia, two Syrian rebels have said, as Ankara pledges to step up backing for its majority-Muslim ally.

Security Council will do no such thing, Turkey occupies a very strategic geographical location. If the West strikes to dislodge Turkey, it can easily invite Russia into the equation which in turn would create a security issue from the south. Their is a reason why Erdogan is busy buying Russian hardware as well you can't have all eggs in one basket. As for Pakistan it needs to stretch it muscle as the Arabs have caused a dangerous situation in our back yard and needs to be countered as well.
Turkey's international relations are in a delicate balance.Turkey has bad relations with China, the US, Russia and The EU, but at the same time because China, The US, Russia and the EU are in competition, no one is spending resources to fight Turkey, so Turkey is in a relatively safe state.But the balance is fragile.In the event of a bigger situation, or the confrontation between China and the United States abates.Turkey would be in danger.So Turkey has to avoid getting too involved in the war.Armenians have strong political influence in the United States. Once there are mass civilian casualties, pictures and videos are widely disseminated, and the United States is forced to take the issue to the United Nations, no one will block sanctions.

Sorry but the one who broke up the Soviet was the USA arm race and gorbachov policy don’t try to give yourself a credits that they didn’t earn.
You know little to nothing it seems about the fall of the Soviet Union, the war lost in Afghanistan was economically unsustainable for the Soviet Union and it was the major reason for its downfall, there were several other reasons but the war in Afghanistan was the primary factor. It was not the CIA that initiated the Afghan jihad, Pakistan started it on its own after bieng alarmed by the Soviet intentions about Balochistan. Initially the US wanted nothing to do with it as they were vary of the recent and heavy defeat by commie proxies in Vietnam, we convinced them in the end and they provided SAM's and funding, a lot of funds came from Saudi Arabia too but it was Pakistan that ran the Jihad in Afghanistan, it was Pakistan that trained and controlled the Mujahideen, it was our soldiers , mainly from the SSG that led the mujahideen to victory, it was PAF that shot down several Soviet jets during the conflict. Kindly make urself aware of things before commenting on them and lets not pursue this discussion as i now know that i was in conversation with an ill informed individual and frankly i no longer have the patience......

The balance of power clearly goes to Azerbaijan. Unless Russia intervenes, Armenia will surely lose. The problem here is that Armenia is a land-locked nation surrounded with neighbors who are either hostile or neutral ; therefore, any Russian assistance can't reach Armenia unless Russia makes concessions or bargains to neutral countries, namely Iran.

I truly believe that Erdogan instigated Azerbaijan to start this war in order to gain popular support after many internal and external failures that led to growing public discontent toward him.

It's dangerous to put Russia in the corner, Russia doesn't share border with Armenia but shares border with Azerbaijan.

So Iran is supporting the war against shia population.
such Ummah
Azerbaijan is an ally of isreal. Iranians are not blind to this fact.

Interestingly since you brought religion into it, I hope the Christian right in America see how you supporting war against Armenians.

Many Armenians are bringing the religion card into this to gain sympathy.

I suspect the war will attract a lot of right wing extremist and Christian fanatics from Europe and US.

We should highlight Isrealis have supplied Azeris with advanced weapons.

More actions from Azerbayjan:

SİHA'lar Ermeni tankları böyle vurdu.

Seeing all of these videos, at this point, I do not want to even imagine what a modern, adequately equipped Air Force would do to armor. They literally will not know what hit them.

Those who control the skies at all times, will survive, else armor will not survive a modern war. Even one such precision strike pass, will count.
We saw it in the gulf war where US planes and tanks decimated thousands of Iraqi tanks.

Back
Top Bottom