What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

It looks like France will soon recognize NK. Possibly the reason of the high level French visit to Armenia today.

The least France will do is supply of Mistral MANPADS and Milan ATGM to Armenia via Georgia and Iran.

The (NK) has a un resolution passed on it 30 years ago, by then UN assembly recognising it as stolen Azerbaijan land by Armenia aggression!!! and mostly helped by Russian & Iranian to

So how is your macron France, A permanent member of the un security council going to do what you are saying? you make no sense here at all. Log off

you indian rAts

And you know what they say Kim Kardashians asss has been around the bloke alot. The Mods are quick to give warning to someone sane responding to that garbage poster but how his not permabanned is beyond me. His a spammer
I’ve been asking myself the same thing everyday, hoe he’s not kicked of the forum or banned until he improves. It’s one thing to share a different opinion which I don’t mind, but he’s of the deep end.

Can't understand why they persist with him. He is totally off the rails. He was bad enough in the ME forum spamming it daily by starting new threads for any news snippet and opportunity to promote Russian weapons, anti-Turkish sentiment and show his undue love for his former sweetheart Hafter and the Wagner boys.

Now he's gone totally insane with his warmongering, lies, misinformation and complete trolling of this thread with his new imaginary girlfriend Kim Kardashian who is coming over to save the day.

US Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats. They don't like right wingers like Netanyahu.
They also don't like being abused by Armenians
KSA and UAE are openly hostile to Turkey for stationing troops in Libya. As long as Turkey does so, they are gladly arming Armenia against Azerbaijan.

Their idiots, if any country is banking on SA and UAE then they are in trouble

Can't understand why they persist with him. He is totally off the rails. He was bad enough in the ME forum spamming it daily by starting new threads for any news snippet and opportunity to promote Russian weapons, anti-Turkish sentiment and show his undue love for his former sweetheart Hafter and the Wagner boys.

Now he's gone totally insane with his warmongering, lies, misinformation and complete trolling of this thread with his new imaginary girlfriend Kim Kardashian who is coming over to save the day.

Didn't i tell you all fellas a while back . That the mod were keeping him as a mascot ??
😋😋

Notice that i never even bother to repond him ?? Trust me bro ... The last thing i want to do in this clusterfuck of thread was digging that rabbit hole ... Atleast i'm keeping my sanity level in check .

😎

Last edited:
I hope, Azeris get whats their right, and we can see some of these.

The biggest lesson for any military due to this Azer-Armenian war is that if the Drones are used correctly, the Tanks are a sitting duck in front of drones. Pakistan Military needs to learn valuable lessons from this.

One option is add a laser warning reciever + smoke generator-cannister dispenser to tanks as a passive defence. It wont work on only optical targeting without laser targeting though which only multiband radio jamming can work up to a degree.

Also laser warning reciever wont work if the pointer is targeted to ground and at the last second to the tank as a tactic. So laser warning reciever should be added to front back and side parts of the tank checking the ground as well

Smoke ofcourse wont work if it is only optical band. It should cover IR band like for example white phosphorus smoke screen or some other hot gas. Nearby infantry has no option to run away after laser detector activates.

Better attach a small balloon+laserwarningreciever by wire to one of the vehicles . It will continiously detect a larger area for laser pointers with no fuel need

Another update: fire and forget missiles like hellfire mmwave radar seeker would be a problem. In that case radar warning reciever as in planes is also necessary. Chaff would also work to a degree if it suspends in air and moves slowly the target on the hellfire agm would appear larger and more difficult to hit. Usual jamming tactics like towed emitters would work to a degree as in aircraft countermeasures.

Also IIR guided air to ground bombs-missiles would be an issue. For example israeli opher iir guided bomb or missiles connected to this approach. These bombs are fire and forget as they are released over the course of the target by aircraft and missile is locked onto target ir signature after launch. In that case it can lock onto anything nearby the tank as well like for example an infrared decoy emitter nearby.

One option left for the aircraft is to radio guide the missile very close to target until the missile seeker locks on to the original intended target with its passive IIR/optical seeker. That would be the most difficult to detect by the target as there is no active emitter like laser or radar to paint the target. In that case somehow tank needs to detect the incoming missile(by itself or informed by a seperate radar/IIR carrying specialized vehicle scanning around) and immediately employ hot smoke + chaff + move around to block the IR/optical/radar vision of the uav as well as the missile itself. There is no effective measure against Gps, inertial navigation system for static targets but to move somewhere else immediately after detecting something is coming.

Last edit to sum up:

tanks can employ hot smoke (white phosphorus) to block IR and optical sight. Also they can deploy chaff continiously to
break radar lock. The earlier the measure is triggered the better chance of survival.

laser guided missiles : Laser warning reciever would alert the tank to deploy measures.

radar guided missiles: Radar warninig reciever would alert the tank for measures.

optical-radio guidance in midcourse or full radio guidance: Radio signal locator/detector seperate vehicle(a very cheap version of kulchuga-vera to detect something above nearby sends radio signals which is not own airforce to trigger nearby tanks defensive measures.

Full infrared guidance without radio signals: infrared decoys near tanks. Missile needs a large iir sensor to distinguish
the real target from decoy from 7km altitude making it expensive and large that can be detected after launch by ground radars on tank defense radars-vehicles

Last edited:
MANPADS are too small and too mobile for attack drones to target and modern MANPADS have sufficient range 7 km to take down attack drones.

Manpads have range but they cant climb altitude like 7km or 9km altitude. Ironically German ww2 Flak88 and 50s Soviet,Usa aaguns before the missile era can do just that.

Also detecting drones by eye is another difficulty. Ground radars are easy to be targeted by drones like search lights so they are out of the equation(pantsyr,tor etc.). Long range radars are not powerful enough to see small drones even if they detect them roughly they need to send planes to take it out. Only awacs coverage can be partially effective combined by sending aircraft to intercept the target. But I assume just like Turkey Azr have cooperation and possible awacs sharing data similar exists with Arm-Russia as well. The latest hit of Azr on Arm scud batteries inside Arm soil showed that even Russian awacs data is not enough against drones like TB2 if there is sharing aggreement between the two.

Last edited:
Manpads have range but they cant climb altitude like 7km or 9km altitude. Ironically German ww2 Flak88 and 50s Soviet,Usa aaguns before the missile era can do just that.

Also detecting drones by eye is another difficulty. Ground radars are easy to be targeted by drones like search lights so they are out of the equation(pantsyr,tor etc.). Long range radars are not powerful enough to see small drones even if they detect them roughly they need to send planes to take it out. Only awacs coverage can be partially effective combined by sending aircraft to intercept the target. But I assume just like Turkey Azr have cooperation and possible awacs sharing data similar exists with Arm-Russia as well. The latest hit of Azr on Arm scud batteries inside Arm soil showed that even Russian awacs data is not enough against drones like TB2 if there is sharing aggreement between the two.

If there was an Arm-sharing agreement that is . After churning much of 150 of pages . I'm not going to believe anything that comes out that autistic gay *** ...

Altitude is not an issue in fall. Stratus cloud dominates in fall. Drones can't fly in cloud or else their EO won't work. Drones have to fly below stratus cloud at altitude no more than 2 km. Making them vulnerable to MANPADS.
Warning. Graphic Armenian media of ambushed Azeris.

Last edited:
Different maps are being shared which are totally different from each other. This is creating a lot of confusion.

Different maps are being shared which are totally different from each other. This is creating a lot of confusion.

However I think Azeris don't have Mataghis in the north according to this map.

Back
Top Bottom