What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Russia would be hard pressed to actively deploy 500 - 700 tanks in Az / Am conflict and doesn't have an active border with Turkey.

even let Russians to send 500 - 700 Tanks into Turkiye via Armenia

Turkish UCAVs easly can turn Russian Tanks into crap of metal

even Turkish Army 80+ T-129 Attack Helicopters armed with MIZRAK anti Tank Missiles
and Turkish F-16s armed with 800 MAVERICK Missiles to turn Russian Tanks into crap of metal

and tens of thousands of OMTAS , TOW , MILAN and ERYX anti Tank Missiles to turn Russian Tanks into crap of metal

Russian Army is not threat to NATO's 2nd strongest Army in Turkish soil , not even close
its not 1950s,1960s,1970s,1980s,1990s ... its 2020 with superior Turkish and NATO Weapons

Last edited:
The general picture is as follows. About 50% of #Jabrayil region, 80% of #Fuzuli region and 30% of #Khojavend region were liberated from occupation. Within 17 days, 1 city, 1 settlement, 42 villages and a number of heights were officially liberated by the Azerbaijan army.

This is the most up to date, reliable map I could find.
65237.jpg

this guy has very good analysis. You can slit translate on YouTube. It helps if you know a bit of Russian.

He does an analyis even day. he's gotten everyone right so far including explaining that Hadrut was not under AZ control at the time and explained when it was going to fall.

Also has some insight into what the future holds. He thinks Russia won't get involved. and NK will get autonomy within AZ.

He thinks ARM army is crumbling slowly and that AZ are exploiting the gaps very well.

I agree, however I don't see a situation where the US would get involved. There is absolutely nothing to gain from supporting either or in this conflict. The US is slowly exiting from unnecessary conflicts. The US may partake in negotiations and support one side over the other, but not get directly involved. Also, if Baku invites TR and TR decided to intervene then who could stop them? As long as TR doesn't mess with Armenia proper, RU has no interest in intervening in NK. They don't even recognize it as a separate entity and officially see it as part of AZ. The US won't do anything either, perhaps some symbolic list based sanctions but nothing meaningful.

What treaty exactly ?
Usa has enough diplomatic muscle to force a cease fire

Aremenians around the world are pushing hard and if europe joins then its a matter oftime
The general picture is as follows. About 50% of #Jabrayil region, 80% of #Fuzuli region and 30% of #Khojavend region were liberated from occupation. Within 17 days, 1 city, 1 settlement, 42 villages and a number of heights were officially liberated by the Azerbaijan army.

View attachment 679652
Focus should be jabrayli
The terrain is flatter once they acheive that they can go back and encircle NK

Armenian army TOS-1A thermobaric MRLS seen at 1:13 mark

View attachment 679652

The Turkish map is not accurate. Hadrut and Fuzuli are under Armenian control.

Last edited:
this guy has very good analysis. You can slit translate on YouTube. It helps if you know a bit of Russian.

He does an analyis even day. he's gotten everyone right so far including explaining that Hadrut was not under AZ control at the time and explained when it was going to fall.

Also has some insight into what the future holds. He thinks Russia won't get involved. and NK will get autonomy within AZ.

He thinks ARM army is crumbling slowly and that AZ are exploiting the gaps very well.

It will depend on US stand. Biden / Harris will very likely recognize NK and host military base in Armenia. Next year we could see Belarus and Armenia ditching Russia for US and hosting US military bases considering Putin has not been all that friendly to Lukashenko and Pashinyan. Long time Putin ally Evo Morales has already been ousted by CIA last year.

It will depend on US stand. Biden / Harris will very likely recognize NK and host military base in Armenia. Next year we could see Belarus and Armenia ditching Russia for US and hosting US military bases considering Putin has not been all that friendly to Lukashenko and Pashinyan. Long time Putin ally Evo Morales has already been ousted by CIA last year.

Well, it that helps you deal with the situation, that's fine.

Well, it that helps you deal with the situation, that's fine.

US has been making former Soviet countries like Baltics, Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan turn against Russia and surrounding Russia with enemy countries.
Greek FM visiting Armenia tomorrow. We could be seeing Greek military hardware coming into Armenia shortly. In particular, TOW 2B which has top attack is absolutely devastating to Azeri army T-72 tanks.

Last edited:
For the last few days, I'm following Austin Powers and now I'm starting to believe that mighty Armenia can annex Azerbaijan and Eastern Anatolia if they want. Turks should respect Armenians generosity.

He's jsut one of these people with an ethnic background that was supposedly a victim of the Turkish empire and he's taking out his frustrations this way.

The Hadrut cauldron is being encircled. AZ has taken çiraquz village which is north of of Hadrut and over the ridge. Düdükçü to the east is also held by AZ.

Now would be a good time for the ARM to leave the area around Hadrut.

This is now an excellent tow hold into the hills. Fizuli is also about to fall, but militarily I don't see it a important as Hadrut and the high round around it. Of course Fizuli is much more valuable economically with the dam and the abandoned airstrip.

The Hadrut cauldron is being encircled. AZ has taken çiraquz village which is north of of Hadrut and over the ridge. Düdükçü to the east is also held by AZ.

Now would be a good time for the ARM to leave the area around Hadrut.

This is now an excellent tow hold into the hills. Fizuli is also about to fall, but militarily I don't see it a important as Hadrut and the high round around it. Of course Fizuli is much more valuable economically with the dam and the abandoned airstrip.
The strategy i've seen until today is take much the surrounding hills and high ground as possible but don't rush much into the said town/villages proper . Leave some logistical corridor open to the contested area so the armenian could get congested and funnelled in their rush to depend the said area in a specific time and place hence it's easier to pinpoint and bombarded till kingdom come .
Untill no more idiots were eager to come and join the cause the real push were then commenced

The strategy i've seen until today is take much the surrounding hills and high ground as possible but don't rush much into the said town/villages proper . Leave some logistical corridor open to the contested area so the armenian could get congested and funnelled in their rush to depend the said area in a specific time and place hence it's easier to pinpoint and bombarded till kingdom come .
Untill no more idiots were eager to come and join the cause the real push were then commenced

Yes, also controlling the town without the hills directly above it is suicide. Hadrut has been empty for a while and its still empty.

On average Armenia is reporting 31 KIA per day since the start of the war. I wonder what the actual number is and the injured.

Couple of really interesting videos with english translation that shows the extremely high morale of the Armenian forces.

I wont post it, but the same source has posted a 3rd video with the same group that shows what they did to a poor ambushed Azeri platoon. completely slaughtered them in 3-5 minutes and left their bodies laying there as they were... (you can look it up on their channel)

The Azeris are in for a brutal slaughter once they reach the mountains.. thats when the real war begins.

Back
Top Bottom