What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Is this Austin turd, anyway related to the mods he’s got special privilege,we all noticing it

Now we know for sure that Austin Powers is a china man who is pro Russia/ Assad, etc. It all makes sense now.

Couple of really interesting videos with english translation that shows the extremely high morale of the Armenian forces.

I wont post it, but the same source has posted a 3rd video with the same group that shows what they did to a poor ambushed Azeri platoon. completely slaughtered them in 3-5 minutes and left their bodies laying there as they were... (you can look it up on their channel)

The Azeris are in for a brutal slaughter once they reach the mountains.. thats when the real war begins.
1st video...old men in the 50s and 60s. Grey hair. Unfit. What the hell are they going to do
I am pro Pakistan but anti Turkey due to Turkey's backing of Uyghur secession.
Stop oppressing them and they won't ask for sucession.

Last edited:
I am pro Pakistan but anti Turkey due to Turkey's backing of Uyghur secession.

It's not Turkey's fault they want out of china. Most Chinese that have had the choice don't want to be in china. You are not in china. Hong Kong doesn't want to be a part of it. Taiwan too.

But that's not going to happen, china will stay united because its too strong. So why worry?
1st video...old men in the 50s and 60s. Grey hair. Unfit. What the hell are they going to do

Stop oppressing them and they won't ask for sucession.

First video, at 0:33 seconds. That old guy is the most dangerous one there.

Of course they have morale. They are in a beautiful scenic spot, with their friends, well armed and well fed. Its like school camp. beats the hell out of my day job. Until they get hit with a drone or a mortar lands in their trenches. then pieces of your friends litter the area where you sat and joked with them.

Suddenly that day job in a hotel in Yerevan seems a lot better. Their enthusiasm will wear off at first contact with the enemy.

go to that channel and watch the 3rd graphic video. That same group you laugh at has already slaughtered an Azeri platoon.... i just didnt post it cause it might break the rules.

and having old men tells you something. Every single Armenian men is in this. . this isnt something to mock, or laugh about. i doubt that azeri platoon getting shredded shares in your immature laughter.

go to that channel and watch the 3rd graphic video. That same group you laugh at has already slaughtered an Azeri platoon.... i just didnt post it cause it might break the rules.

and having old men tells you something. Every single Armenian men is in this. . this isnt something to mock, or laugh about. i doubt that azeri platoon getting shredded shares in your immature laughter.

They made an ambush and it worked for them. They killed probably 60 AZ. Huge win for them. But, it's very likely this will no tend well for them. they should leave while they are ahead. Go write a book now.

The pensioners on the front says to me the ARM are running out of conscripts. The young men are in Russia as there are no jobs in Armenia, and cant get back because of jobs and mortgages and they see the drones. The don't want to die. SO ARM are emptying the nursing homes and arming the pensioners. that's one way to lower your counties pension liabilities.

But as I said earlier, this is a brutal war, no-one under 30 should be allowed anywhere near it.

Three leaders, the same mindset, the same height standing tall amongst the other minion Muslim leaders:

"From one side PKK, the other side FETO, another side Greece etc.! Bring it on together, so we can finish them all together" - President Erdo'an of Turkey

"We'll not think to retaliate, we shall retaliate" - PM Khan of Pakistan

"We're chasing them out from Karabag' like stray dogs" - President Aliyev of Azerbayjan

AZ forces taking the surrendering Armenian terrorists as prisoners..

The Armenian terrorist laeder Pishman has accepted setabcks .....

Last edited:
Three leaders, the same mindset, the same height standing tall amongst the other minion Muslim leaders:

"From one side PKK, the other side FETO, another side Greece etc.! Bring it on together, so we can finish them all together" - President Erdo'an of Turkey

"We'll not think to retaliate, we shall retaliate" - PM Khan of Pakistan

"We're chasing them out from Karabag' like stray dogs" - President Aliyev of Azerbayjan

AZ forces taking the surrendering Armenian terrorists as prisoners..

What do you think will happen to Turkey after Erdogan dies or loses power? Will it go back to having useless leaders like before?

Not certain how real this is, or was.

Something that came via WhatsApp to me.

Something unbelievable! o_Oo_Oo_O

"
The daily entertainment of Iranian residents is to stand on the mountain and watch Armenia and Azerbaijan fight each other. 😱😨😰
My God! War is now an entertainment! What has the world become?"

An old Armenian terrorist is being taken prisoner! Looks like Armenia is on a suicide mission!!!! If one wants to see what religious fanatics and extremism look like please visit Armenia, India etc.!!! The older these folks get the more fanatic they become....

What do you think will happen to Turkey after Erdogan dies or loses power? Will it go back to having useless leaders like before?
The next leaders will be even tougher than Erdo'an...

Back
Top Bottom