What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Usa has enough diplomatic muscle to force a cease fire

Aremenians around the world are pushing hard and if europe joins then its a matter oftime

Focus should be jabrayli
The terrain is flatter once they acheive that they can go back and encircle NK

Azerbaijani will keep entertaining those ceasefire and will never oppose but will continue their military offensive. Hopefully, before Biden becomes president, they'll have a significant territory liberated. That way they can gradually play the cat and mouse game while crippling the Armenian military.
Azerbaycan already captured alot of the important hills and mountains. I dont know what some people are smoking here but I know they are but hurt

They're just sharing their wishes and not anything that is faced on facts.

Last edited:
Those ARM POW's, oh dear, one is as old as Joe Biden. Doesn't know if he's dead or alive.

The young guy, he should buy a lottery ticket and hope that he spends the whole war in some sort of prison.

He's very lucky. only reason they took them prisoner is that the AZ probably faced no resistance that day and suffered no casualties lately.

This war is going exactly as I expected. There isnt much difference between the military capability of the two warring sides. Azerbaijan will accomplish absolutely nothing, NK will remain armenian. MARK MY WORDS. All of those who think Azerbaijan will accomplish a damn thing are mistaken. Infact, from now on the Azeri's will become less and less effective as weeks go by.

The Turkish president spoke to putin about ceasefire and blah blah...the signs are there. The azeris know they will accomplish nothing. I feel pity for all of the people who had so much false optimism on Azeris being succesful. Forget about succesful, they wont gain anything. Armenia will defend itself by its own nd keep NK permanently, Russia wont even be needed other than to act as a peacemaker to de escalate.

They had no chance of gaining anything.

Your farther from the truth they done more in last two weeks compared to other well equipped forces and compared to Iraqi and Iranian Forces. The war has just started and the attrition would kill Armenia.

Like other poster @CrazyZ said took Brits longer than a month to capture a flat land area.

You aren’t taking into account the terrain and the time Armenia had to dig in.
are u telling yourself this with this tirade ? they have accomplished quite a lot, see the videos and maps

Brother he’s butt hurt.

Your farther from the truth they done more in last two weeks compared to other well equipped forces and compared to Iraqi and Iranian Forces. The war has just started and the attrition would kill Armenia.

Like other poster @CrazyZ said took Brits longer than a month to capture a flat land area.

You aren’t taking into account the terrain and the time Armenia had to dig in.

That is exactly what I am saying too. This war is barely three weeks old and the AZ forces have taken high ground, villages, valleys, etc. against an enemy that is well equipped and dug in.

A lot of people are video game warriors and think it's easy to wage war.

That is exactly what I am saying too. This war is barely three weeks old and the AZ forces have taken high ground, villages, valleys, etc. against an enemy that is well equipped and dug in.

A lot of people are video game warriors and think it's easy to wage war.

Exactly we have to many Call of Duty guys. Even in the US these kids play these games and think it’s the same way until they enlist and come back with PTSD and slap their girlfriends around.

Last edited:
go to that channel and watch the 3rd graphic video. That same group you laugh at has already slaughtered an Azeri platoon.... i just didnt post it cause it might break the rules.

and having old men tells you something. Every single Armenian men is in this. . this isnt something to mock, or laugh about. i doubt that azeri platoon getting shredded shares in your immature laughter.
Many Azeri platoons have been decimated too. Thats just war. So they git lucky. They are not rambos

These old mf are prob part of original occupying hordes.

Iranians and Iranian Wannabees are a confused bunch. No better then Arabs who instead ignore their so called enemy Israel and **** with Muslims instead. smh

Our defence secretary and military higher ups recognised Turkish drones changed the game. Now have our own programmes started.

Armenia Azerbaijan ceasefire is expected to fail because of couple of factors. Most important among them is that Armenia insist on freedom of Karabakh region where as Azerbaijan want its territory of Karabakh to be fully vacated by Armenians and their puppets .

Not only Karabagh but additioal regions next to it which have been illegally occupied.

Contract signed b/w Pakistan and Azerbaijan for the supply of 40 JFT Block-3 and 200 Al Khalid-I MBTs.

All to be paid as cheap oil supply to Pakistan for a decade.

Now thats a 2.56 billion dollars weapons supply contract.

1.4 Billion for Block-3 {35 million per aircraft @flyaway more costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics infrastructure development will be added to this prize later} and 1.16 Billion for Al Khalid-I {5.8 Million per Tank. Costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics, infrastructure not included.}

Everything will be paid in cheap oil.

They will get their fresh Tanks and aircrafts later uptill next 5 years atleast but right now on emergency basis Block-2 and AKs will go from our military reserves/stocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom