What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

through land! either to turkmenistan-Afghanistan route or through Iran.

We have a contract with Iran on logistics. Afterall Iran also wants to buy 200 Block-3s and as soons the sanctions lift this month inshallah we will sign contract with them too.:lol:
Iran will not let 1 tank pass its territory to arrive at Azerbaijan. why so optimistic now on Pakistan-Iran relations? because Pakistan needs something from Iran? SMH.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL mr Austin Power, i had already told u!

Russia cant do shit viz a viz Pakistan-China! afterall its only us here in Pakistan stopping and guaranteeing no Taliban involvement in Russia/Central Asia/Caucasus affairs! THIS IS WHAT PUTIN IS TRULY SCARED OF, AND THATS WHY IT BACKED OFF OF THIS CONFLICT!

Besides i already explained to you a few days ago why Russia wont object! It will be a total Russian loss as it will endup loosing RD engine's market completely....meaning even Pak also will ditch RD engine completely for WS13E who BTW has a power of 100 kn vs RD's only 91 kn thrust.

It was actually Pakistan! who decided to stick with RD series for Block-III as a favor to Russia. China to this day wants Block-III to run on WS13E. Thats why all Prototypes of Block-III being made in China flew with WS13E instead of RD series.

So yeah mister Austin, Putin should make you his advisor! and that decision alone will turn Russia great again!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

China has deal with Russia. All export JF-17 use Russian engines. All domestic JF-17 use Chinese engines (China is not operating any JF-17 notwithstanding)

Pakistan can't sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan due to Russia block RD-93 engine. Pakistan can't sell Al Khalid tank to Azerbaijan due to France block SAGEM thermal imager.
we build Sagem's transmission as well as its Catherine thermal sights ourselves under ToT. Besides its cannon is the same one on their LeClerc Tanks whose 125mm version also we build ourselves! So yeah goodluck!

BTW that little Le France has asked China to Stop Pakistan from involving in this conflict, and China has said to them to BUZZ OFF! and stop their Rafale's sales to India first!:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Pakistan is a free country dear, if those Americans couldnt do anything about us and our support to Taliban then what little France can do?

Besides Pakistan and France relations themselves arnt good either for us to really care!

Pakistan can't sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan
It is also better for Pakistan not to overtly back Azerbaijan with military hardware, because Pakistan can't out supply India to Armenia, and in the end it will cause more harm to Azerbaijan than good.

typical jealous InDian rats always have to run and follow where Pakistanis go , it’s in your inferior genes makes you do this and then turn it into a boring cRap about pak vs inDia slums nobody gives a Fck about it

Pakistan Pm has surname Khan that is the connection for us now to open new friendships & alliance with our western neighbours,

You Dalits can F off back to south Asians

Iran will not let 1 tank pass its territory to arrive at Azerbaijan. why so optimistic now on Pakistan-Iran relations? because Pakistan needs something from Iran? SMH.

Why should it pass through Iran? It can go by ship to Georgia. Or can be airlifted.

:lol: lol and im telling you THEY WILL!!!!!!!! or else how would they get Block-3s or sell their oil/trade to China in future with all that four hundred billion chinese investments.

Besides we already have logistics agreement with them. Oh BTW ever heard of ''Gul train'' service? Pakistan trades through irani land route with Turkey and Eastern Europe.:lol:

China has deal with Russia. All export JF-17 use Russian engines. All domestic JF-17 use Chinese engines (China is not operating any JF-17 notwithstanding)
no such deal! the only domestic operator of Jeff is Pak who use Rd series.........China these days is a middle man b/w Pak and Russia for contract signing to keep the costs down, while Klimov{the company who builds them} transports these engines directly to Pakistan{which owns fifty eight percent of this project, hense not an export customer}. And this was OUR decision as a lead partner in this project to stick with Rd series. Thats why all its Project managers are Pakistani airforce F16 pilots. From Chinese side its Lead Designer Mr Yang Wei is Chinese as well as lead engineers. And they all work and report to its Pakistani project manager who takes the decisions.

We Pakistanis, we never play in weak footing! no matter which way u look at it u will find us in lead/decision making field.

:lol:Another thing i forgot to tell you about France is that we use their Agosta submarines too and on top of it we have export license for them as well. Meaning we can sell them to Azerbaijan too IF we want!

So goodluck in trying to break the software of Pakistan!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Couple of really interesting videos with english translation that shows the extremely high morale of the Armenian forces.

I wont post it, but the same source has posted a 3rd video with the same group that shows what they did to a poor ambushed Azeri platoon. completely slaughtered them in 3-5 minutes and left their bodies laying there as they were... (you can look it up on their channel)

The Azeris are in for a brutal slaughter once they reach the mountains.. thats when the real war begins.
Good for you guys, though i am sure u will deny it and u will tell us, we are neutral or some bullocks that Azerbaijan is bringing israel to our door step and all tat crappy argument. plz dont. Also, plz dont share the lip service message of the government, they had to say so, coz of reasons u know pretty well. 3 provinces, tat i know of .... u got the hint.
I wonder when u guys will learn, stop with ur with dual faced approach. U aint fooling no one no more. ;) .I hope ppl can see tat now, though ppl have started to realize already.

and please dont bring sect angel in this, i am not pro saudi. Infact, i personally hold Iran and Saudi responsible for all the mess the Ummah is in today, just coz some fools believed them to be representatives of something.... but for sure that was not ISLAM. For wat both did and are still doing has nothing to do with Islam. the sooner we realize, the better for Ummah.

P.S i am going by the assumption tat ur name is just a name... u aint actually a zartosht or the new breed of ppl that are limited to Tehran and inner circle ( i hope u got the idea wat m talkin about). if yes, than discussion is altogether a different one.

All the OPEC countries are losing money big time.

Hell, even US oil industry is on its last legs.

US is fracking. its expensive. AZ is drilling, its cheap cost of production. Oil changes price all the time. we all need oil.

Back
Top Bottom