What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You cannot deny the greatness of Turkish empires which ruled large swathes of the world for almost 1,000 years in the form of various empires.

Napoleon said of them, "Give me an army of Turks, and I can conquer the world."
And the Turks said we don't need the French to conquer the world.

1602809077898.png

who supplied those engines for those tanks ? Is it CHina? if so CHina might block the export...then Russia can block the delivery via sea...this is wartime...normal rules can get changed..but its surely possible, intl trade is allowed...

I am happy to see Pakistan export military equipment, the AK tank is quite good, but i dont like that its going to AZerbaijan, thats just me...
China wont make any problems as its profit share is fifty percent in this aircraft project. Dont know abt AK series. However its engine is Ukrainian. Its the AK-2 which might get that chinese 1.5K HP engine. The reason for the surprize sale of tanks was because Armenians are buying the latest version of T-nineties from Russians.

But why u dont want to see AK in Azeri hands? whats the matter??
Umair... that news is not credible. Just hear say.
the news source might be but the news is largely true, Azeri Def. minister is here or is coming in a few days in relation to this.

o_O:what:
:lol::lol::lol: Abb pta challa q hum or Turkey inhain support kar rahy hain-??

Isski cheekhain abb Tel Aviv sy sunnain ko milly gy! Azerbaijan ko or Turkic World ko inn k orbit sy bahar nikaalna hamara awaleen maqsad tha, or lagta ha hum uss main slowly slowly kamyaab ho rahy hain! Iss he lea hamari full support ha Azerbaijan k lea!

Last edited:
Al Khalid is extremely vulnerable to Hj-12. It's basically death trap. Pray Pakistan don't sell that to Azerbaijan.
brah! we produce HJ12 @ home IF U DONT KNOW! They are called Baktar Shikan II in Pakistan Army.

Its a very good missile and is very effective against a T ninety however against AK, it will damage it but wont knock it out. During its trials we tested it against a real AK tank.

brah! we produce HJ12 @ home IF U DONT KNOW! They are called Baktar Shikan II in Pakistan Army.

Its a very good missile and is very effective against a T ninety however against AK, it will damage it but wont knock it out. During its trials we tested it against a real AK tank.

HJ 8 is TOW/Baktar Shikan II

HJ 12 is javelin

Your farther from the truth they done more in last two weeks compared to other well equipped forces and compared to Iraqi and Iranian Forces. The war has just started and the attrition would kill Armenia.

Like other poster @CrazyZ said took Brits longer than a month to capture a flat land area.

You aren’t taking into account the terrain and the time Armenia had to dig in.

Brother he’s butt hurt.

Im not butthurt by this totally geopolitically insignificant country and its war. When you bring the Iranian forces into the argument what reference points do you use ? What has the azeris achieved ? Nothing. You may not know this but the most gains achieved in these kinda wars are done in the first few weeks. from then on the aggressors get bogged down.

Optimism is a good thing, Im myself an optimist. But if we overlook the nature of reality of warfare, we give ourselves false hope.

Iraqi military is not well equipped btw. There a whole galaxy between the capacity of the Iraqi and the Iranian forces.

In the coming weeks there will be more discussion about Kim Kardashian on this thread than the war itself

Last edited:
The next leaders will be even tougher than Erdo'an...

Can you tell me which party other than the AKP itself shares the same Philosophy or Ideological perspective as MR. Erdogan? Since you made that statement, could you elaborate on it? Are u telling me that the other parties are not Pro Eu and Secular with no Islamic agenda? Hasnt that how it was before Mr Erdogan came to power? Wasnt turkey just like any other european country with night clubs and bars and what not ? can you refute this ?

As far as I know, all the other parties other than AKP dont have any Religious agenda. Their agenda and perspective on the middles east is very different to that of the current government. Much like the difference of perspective of The Trump admin on Iran compared to that of a would be Biden admin. Rather they are all anti fundamentalists, Pro EU, Pro NATO. If anyone does a shred of research they will find that out easily.

Can drones be shot down with regular manpads? I know for sure drones are ineffective against a country with an airforce but since neither these countries have a decent air force they must find a cost effective measure to shoot down the drones.

Can drones be shot down with regular manpads? I know for sure drones are ineffective against a country with an airforce but since neither these countries have a decent air force they must find a cost effective measure to shoot down the drones.
Drones are being operated under a dense EW environmmet at a height of 20K+ feet altitude. Moreover, some drones provide EW coverage at the air too....

It is very difficult to shoot down drones by manpads. they fly at higher altitude. If the weather is bad like cloudy or foggy the operation is postphoned later to fly high. They cant be detected by eye because of altitude. Shorad is almost useless because it is detected before it detects the drone as we saw in pantsyr, tor hits. One solution is awacs data sharing with an allied country to detect them considering Azr, Arm dont have awacs. After detection and location data the solution is send an aircraft to shoot it or uprade old cheap aa guns to target them which can reach high altitudes(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_mm_air_defense_gun_KS-19 )

Passive defense measures are another option which can work as mentioned in another post. Tanks need to have laser warning reciever, Radar warning reciever and a separate vehicle that detects radio signals(cheaper version of kulchuga-vera without location ability but only detecting something is nearby above sending radio signals is enough to trigger defensive measures for optical-radio guided missiles). Tanks can employ hot smoke(white phosphorus) to block IR and optical sight of drones and deploy chaff continiously to break radar lock. Chaff might have better effectiveness on the ground on radars since there is ground clutter and target is connected to ground, slow moving etc.

Longer the war goes on...the worse it is for the Armenians. Can't compare the 90's conflict to this one. War has only been going on for 2 weeks. Azeri's have done well in liberating territory compared to other ME conflicts against a well dug in enemy in mountainous terrain.

For comparison....British army took one month to capture Basra district in 2003. In the Iran-Iraq war in the 80's.....it took the Iraqi's one year to capture small amounts of Iranian territory. Iran spent most of the decade recapturing it.
There are 3 supply lines going into nk. One has been cut off at jibrael. Another one is on the verge of being cutt off near the murovdag mountains. If the Azeris take the peaks above hadrut and proceed further west the 3rd supply line can also be cut off. I think it is achievable before the winter sets in.
Armenians say they shot down another Azeri Su-25 using Igla MANPADS and they killed the pilot

This 301 is a comical ali type. Posts bullshit all the time.
I've read two of your posts and already it is clear you and Austin Powers are the same person.
Trust me i was thinking the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom