What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

All this war and weapons are getting expensive. Someone needs to milk the oil Arabs so they pay for all this.

Maybe Kuwaitt, or overthrow the Saudi king and install someone that can buy Turkish weapons and donate it to people that need them. Azeiri oil should be spent only on Making their lives better.

Contract signed b/w Pakistan and Azerbaijan for the supply of 40 JFT Block-3 and 200 Al Khalid-I MBTs.

All to be paid as cheap oil supply to Pakistan for a decade.

Now thats a 2.56 billion dollars weapons supply contract.

1.4 Billion for Block-3 {35 million per aircraft @flyaway more costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics infrastructure development will be added to this prize later} and 1.16 Billion for Al Khalid-I {5.8 Million per Tank. Costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics, infrastructure not included.}

Everything will be paid in cheap oil.

They will get their fresh Tanks and aircrafts later uptill next 5 years atleast but right now on emergency basis Block-2 and AKs will go from our military reserves/stocks.
Seriously???? or u being like Austin the crappy guy, just for fun. really great news if true.
Pakistan can't sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan due to Russia block RD-93 engine. Pakistan can't sell Al Khalid tank to Azerbaijan due to France block SAGEM thermal imager.
they called and confirmed u the same right.... RD93 was getting blocked due to india... lol. been dere seen tat. come up with something else Austin

Why should it pass through Iran? It can go by ship to Georgia. Or can be airlifted.
who supplied those engines for those tanks ? Is it CHina? if so CHina might block the export...then Russia can block the delivery via sea...this is wartime...normal rules can get changed..but its surely possible, intl trade is allowed...

I am happy to see Pakistan export military equipment, the AK tank is quite good, but i dont like that its going to AZerbaijan, thats just me...

Armenia bought Swathi counter battery radars. Nag fire and forget ATGM is also on their shopping list.

Best of luck in case its not another of ur fantasies (ya and this one is world best.. lol). I am still waiting for ur post, where u will mention F22 deal done on 10% of actual cost as they are used ones.... ;)
by the way alot of stuff coming, u talking deliveries of all personally. china, france, US and now india, they have all packed the stuff, and are looking for u to pick them up. when are u going to pick up the stuff... its getting late already.
oh u too busy here:cheesy:

Contract signed b/w Pakistan and Azerbaijan for the supply of 40 JFT Block-3 and 200 Al Khalid-I MBTs.

All to be paid as cheap oil supply to Pakistan for a decade.

Now thats a 2.56 billion dollars weapons supply contract.

1.4 Billion for Block-3 {35 million per aircraft @flyaway more costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics infrastructure development will be added to this prize later} and 1.16 Billion for Al Khalid-I {5.8 Million per Tank. Costs of weapons/ammunition, training, logistics, infrastructure not included.}

Everything will be paid in cheap oil.

They will get their fresh Tanks and aircrafts later uptill next 5 years atleast but right now on emergency basis Block-2 and AKs will go from our military reserves/stocks.
Umair... that news is not credible. Just hear say.

It will depend on US stand. Biden / Harris will very likely recognize NK and host military base in Armenia. Next year we could see Belarus and Armenia ditching Russia for US and hosting US military bases considering Putin has not been all that friendly to Lukashenko and Pashinyan. Long time Putin ally Evo Morales has already been ousted by CIA last year.
you think people in USA will be happy about it?
americans are fed up with wars..they want jobs not wars

which Russian controlled sea do you think shipments to AZ will be travelling through?
Caspian sea?
Aziris don't need anyone they can' handle this alone.
but Turkey actually encouraged them to start this war and they've been there supporting them since day 1 so this is false.
1602807144141.png

1602807144141.png

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/how...-armenia-645650/amp?__twitter_impression=true
1602807144141.png

Last edited:
I wonder if Armenian Indian made swathi radar weapon locator instead give away Armenian equipment position toward Azeris, as we can see it was Armenian whose equipment got pounded days and night. So much for Indian made equipment!!

Back
Top Bottom