What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Man portable fire and forget military hardware such as MANPADS and Javelin / HJ-12 ATGM are more powerful because in mountain they are good for ambushing. Plus they are much cheaper.

Are they powerfull ? Yes.

But more powerfull then Chinese Ucav drones that you planned to buy before ? No.

Stick to your old plan Austin. 50 drones it is.

Are they powerfull ? Yes.

But more powerfull then Chinese Ucav drones that you planned to buy before ? No.

Stick to your old plan Austin. 50 drones it is.

In mountain MANPADS and ATGM are more effective. In flat land like in Libya attack drones are more effective. For recon Armenia can acquire a number of Orlan from Russia and RQ-11 Raven from US.

In mountain MANPADS and ATGM are more effective. In flat land like in Libya attack drones are more effective. For recon Armenia can acquire a number of Orlan from Russia and RQ-11 Raven from US.

Your going around and around from US, Russia to China like Kim Kardashians round a$$ at what point will you stop.

Russia gave them Nagorno-Karabakh, look how they betrayed Russia.

Now Putin is just sitting and watching.

Putin's loss is US's gain. Russian base in Armenia will be kicked out and US base will be built in Armenia. F-35 armed Armenia is a huge threat to Russia. First Georgia, then Ukraine, then Bolivia, and now Armenia and Belarus is close to falling too. Putin only has like 4 allies left in the world.

Your going around and around from US, Russia to China like Kim Kardashians round a$$ at what point will you stop.

And you know what they say Kim Kardashians asss has been around the bloke alot. The Mods are quick to give warning to someone sane responding to that garbage poster but how his not permabanned is beyond me. His a spammer

And you know what they say Kim Kardashians asss has been around the bloke alot. The Mods are quick to give warning to someone sane responding to that garbage poster but how his not permabanned is beyond me. His a spammer

I’ve been asking myself the same thing everyday, hoe he’s not kicked of the forum or banned until he improves. It’s one thing to share a different opinion which I don’t mind, but he’s of the deep end.

It looks like France will soon recognize NK. Possibly the reason of the high level French visit to Armenia today.

The least France will do is supply of Mistral MANPADS and Milan ATGM to Armenia via Georgia and Iran.

Putin's loss is US's gain. Russian base in Armenia will be kicked out and US base will be built in Armenia. F-35 armed Armenia is a huge threat to Russia. First Georgia, then Ukraine, then Bolivia, and now Armenia and Belarus is close to falling too. Putin only has like 4 allies left in the world.

There will be no US base if Armenia doesn't exist, which is a very real possibility if they don't stop attacking larger neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom