What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Israel has made its choice, if anything I think Israel will get alot of good will from within muslim world
Not from me bro, never from me. Infact this statement tells alot about the confusing state of the so called muslim world.

bro.. you gotto stop writing dumb stuff, people write dumb stuff here all the time, but you outclass them on all that with the clownish things you write. going to start giving George R. R. Martin a run for his money..

Hopefully, it gives George the motivation to finish the book then, lol.

Last edited:
Alot of progress by Azerbaijan even though fighting in the mountains is very challenging and slow. Once all area is liberated this will benefit Azerbaijan greatly, they will become more closer to their territory of Nachchivan, and make Armenia weaker by reducing their border with Iran.

If only Azerbaijan can capture territory to link with Nachchivan but Armenia wouldn't accept loosing complete border with Iran and also Russia wouldn't allow it unfortunately.

Bro, they could push it all the way very quickly but that means more casualties, since Armenians are entrenched in very well. So Azerbaijanis are focusing on crippling their supply lines, eliminating their visible military equipment from the air, and also gradually locating the infantry with atgms and small arms. And with the mountainous terrain that they're fighting, it needs for all of the chips to fall in according to the plan. At this point, they're executing it very well.

Keep in mind the equipment loss suffered by Armenians is in the billions of USD.

Bro, they could push it all the way very quickly but that means more casualties, since Armenians are entrenched in very well. So Azerbaijanis are focusing on crippling their supply lines, eliminating their visible military equipment from the air, and also gradually locating the infantry with atgms and small arms. And with the mountainous terrain that they're fighting, it needs for all of the chips to fall in according to the plan. At this point, they're executing it very well.

Keep in mind the equipment loss suffered by Armenians is in the billions of USD.

One poster did have a good point call up the reserves and swarm the south and proceed West to capture territory surrounding NK and choke them off. They need man power you can’t keep this running for months and forces will tire out.

Have the current units update the reserves and quickly refresh them on what their learning in mountain warfare and mistakes not to make and push them.

There is a 1994 treaty that prevents taking NK by force. Russia can fight on NK's behalf the same way US can fight on Taiwan's behalf if China invades Taiwan.
NO putin himself said NK fighting isnt aggression on armenia

Unless you are the putin (and are using a penname here) i would take putin word

But who knows what
If u really are putin?

NO putin himself said NK fighting isnt aggression on armenia

Unless you are the putin (and are using a penname here) i would take putin word

But who knows what
If u really are putin?

Putin won't help Armenia with NK then Biden / Harris / Macron will. Putin will lose one of his few remaining allies left then. First Georgia, then Ukraine, and now Armenia. And don't be surprised US military base pops up in Armenia and Russian military base in Armenia get kicked out by Nikol. F-35 armed Armenia is a serious threat to Russia's soft underbelly. And I think Putin already lost Bolivia to US camp no? Evo Morales got ousted by US backed coup last year. And Belarus is in danger of falling to US camp too.

Last edited:
Biden absolutely pro Armenia. Plus, his VP Kamala Harris is senator from California which is one of the states that recognizes NK as a sovereign state. Biden arms Armenian army with Stinger MANPADS and Javelin ATGM to fight Azeris in NK.
Obama spent some of his life in Pakiatan.
And he destroyed both countries relations.

With low oil price Azeris can't afford any more Spike. Armenia getting Javelin from Biden / Harris for free.
for the last week or so u are getting stuff for Armenia either on half price or free, like wat the hell man. u serious? Biden comes tis will be free, china will give this and tat for free or if required almost all funds are collected 100m something something, wait russia will give this for free or half price.... u understand no one gives a fcukin carrot for free and u talking about weapons.... man r u really a silly person or pretending to be one.
I think u are being paid for each fcukin post, no matter its shit or watever. u just keep spouting non sense one after the other. AGAIN, plz change that damn supplier, dried poop is getting to ur head. plz stop before u loose it all.

HJ-12 is far more capable than any ATGM Armenians currently field. It's on par with Javelin.

for comparison with Javelin

May I ask how old are you? Do you really understand life is not a movie. It comes with emotions of courage and fear. I totally understand your passion and it's not your fault that Armenians army is shitting in their pants trying to avoid death from sky. Try to picture yourself not being able to walk 50 yards and as soon as an engine sound is heard "Heart is really in that throat pounding " and you feel thats the end. There is no enemy that you can shoot at no chance of honor or act of courage. This is real warfare not COD where you live once. You should be criticizing Armenian govt for putting these human beings life at risk and for what? Was it worth it? Do you understand why Russia, US, China are letting Armenia get spanked? Atleast have shame and show respect for young kids who are dying because of one ego maniac that is Pashinyan. He is responsible for deaths on both side. He is totally annoying and one crying bitchass. He talked tough but as soon he got slapped he went crying from one end of the world to another. Do you understand that?

Back
Top Bottom