What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Live Updates: Baku Denies Armenian MoD's Claims That Karabakh Forces Have Downed Its Su-25
© Sputnik / Valery Melnikov
WORLD
05:02 GMT 12.10.2020(updated 17:06 GMT 12.10.2020)Get short URL
Topic:
Nagorno-Karabakh: Flare-Up Between Armenia, Azerbaijan (69)
Subscribe

The president of the self-proclaimed republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh), Arayik Harutyunyan, said that the ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan that took effect at noon on Saturday was not fully observed over the weekend.

No shelling occurred in the capital of the unrecognised Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) overnight from Sunday to Monday, a Sputnik correspondent reports.

On Monday morning, air raid sirens went off in Stepanakert for about five minutes, starting from around 7:27 a.m. local time (3:27 GMT), according to a Sputnik correspondent, who says that it was likely that a reconnaissance drone was spotted by the radars. Local eyewitnesses said that two or three explosions were heard somewhere far from the city.

Over the weekend, Nagorno-Karabakh authorities said that two towns had been shelled by Azerbaijan despite the active ceasefire brokered by Russia, while Baku claimed that the city of Ganja was attacked with missiles from the territory of Armenia, an accusation that has strongly been denied by Yerevan.
Clashes along the contact line of the disputed Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh erupted in late September abd have been ongoing since then, leaving hundreds dead on the Armenian and Azerbaijani sides. During the Friday talks in Moscow, foreign ministers of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Russia agreed to a humanitarian ceasefire, however, the parties to the conflict have repeatedly accused each other of violating the truce.
Follow Sputnik's Live Feed to Find Out More.

Turks really need to see doctors.

I just don't see what dog-fight china has in this. An isolationist country and what benefit? does an inch of Azerbaijan land does for you.

Do you view the turks minorities in china as threat? If china does that then it needs psychological help. China is one weird country mann if not then I dont see all the dog-fight with turkey

I just don't see what dog-fight china has in this. An isolationist country and what benefit? does an inch of Azerbaijan land does for you.

Do you view the turks minorities in china as threat? If china does that then it needs psychological help. China is one weird country mann if not then I dont see all the dog-fight with turkey

I dont think he is Chinese.

An isolationist country
I don't see how does a country with most people traveling aboard, business trips, and has vast amount of foreign interest around the globe fits the term an "isolationist country", or maybe you are referring to US under Trump administration, rage quitting international organization and MAGA.

I dont think he is Chinese.

I think he’s Vietnamese me love you long time type.

I don't see how does a country with most people traveling aboard, business trips, and has vast amount of foreign interest around the globe fits the term an "isolationist country", or maybe you are referring to US under Trump administration, rage quitting international organization and MAGA.

Isolationist in the sense not interfering and causing conflicts like the West.

I think he’s Vietnamese me love you long type.

Why do we get all the weird Vietnamese here? My Vietnamese friends in my personal life are very decent.

Here, all they do is troll Chinese, support Indians, and sometimes turn their ire on Turks, Pakistan, etc.

Why do we get all the weird Vietnamese here? My Vietnamese friends in my personal life are very decent.

Here, all they do is troll Chinese, support Indians, and sometimes turn their ire on Turks, Pakistan, etc.

They take their frustration out on the wrong side they’ve been degrading into noting but a plaything.

You cannot deny the greatness of Turkish empires which ruled large swathes of the world for almost 1,000 years in the form of various empires.

Napoleon said of them, "Give me an army of Turks, and I can conquer the world."

Look at these CCP trolls coming out of the woodwork and crying about Turkey. :lol:

We even got a false flagger posing as a Viet...

Turkey is also pathetic, they hide the head in the sands and cry 'we are Turks'.

You're clearly misrepresenting your stereotypes here...

It's the Arabs that "hide their heads in the sands"....Turks historically along with the Mongols detached Chinese heads. :D

Maybe that's why you and your brethern are up crying in this whole thread.....afraid of your history with the Turks? :rolleyes:

That is because loser Turks got kick out from China, and met ever weaker nations as they migrated west. Unlike China who build empire base on justice and virtue, Turks empire was base on exploitation.

That is why even Arabs kicked them out.

Not really, China got invaded by Nomads through out majority of its history a lot more than the other way around. When you couldn't defeat them, you assimilated them into your society thus becoming less and less of whatever you guys claim yourselves to be.

Last time it was the Mongols who broke through your "Great Wall" and massacred your population wholesale. And now, you guys are just same as Mongols seeing how your previous Communist & Nationalist leaders killed each other and the respective population since WWI, WWII, Chinese Civil War and the Cultural Revolution.

Is that how you describe " an empire base on justice and virtue"?

Who needs Turks & Mongols when you guys are so good at killing each other huh? :D
Why do we get all the weird Vietnamese here?

Nationalism does that to you...

Either way, no one pays attention to these ricer farmers or what they have to say. All @Song Hong can do is bark against Turkey on this forum while his country gets in line to be the next global sweatshop...

We tried during the cold war, exporting ideology, equipment, man power, intelligence through out Indo-China, albania, Africa and Mao's influence can be seen even in Japan and some European countries...but what do we get in return, just burden on the people.
Right now, we are US number one target, and this is gonna last decades if not century so I really don't think we have spared resources to deal with anything outside east asia, Pacific theatre.

But Turks supported for East Turkestan irk China,

Almost majority of the Muslim population around the world along with the rest of the non-Muslim world supports Uyghurs over China. The Muslim govts around the world might say otherwise but the people of the respective Muslim nations still support Uyghurs.

China can get irked as much as it wants. It can't do anything about the rest of us. :lol:

Also, you as a Viet bringing in China and East Turkestan gives me suspicions that you might just be a Chinese false flagger.....

We tried during the cold war, exporting ideology, equipment, man power, intelligence through out Indo-China, albania, Africa and Mao's influence can be seen even in Japan and some European countries...but what do we get in return, just burden on the people.
Right now, we are US number one target, and this is gonna last decades if not century so I really don't think we have spared resources to deal with anything outside east asia, Pacific theatre.

You don't understand the ramifications if you you go against Turkey. The entire Muslim would turn against you instantly.

Right now, whether you like it or not, Turkey is the leader of the Islamic world.

Most of us have embraced Islam at the hands of Turkish scholars and Turk rulers, we Muslims have a tremendously positive image of Turkey. They were our last Khalifat afterall.

You don't understand the ramifications if you you go against Turkey. The entire Muslim would turn against you instantly.

Right now, whether you like it or not, Turkey is the leader of the Islamic world.

Most of us have embraced Islam at the hands of Turkish scholars and Turk rulers, we Muslims have a tremendously positive image of Turkey. They were our last Khalifat afterall.

China will also get in trouble in Central Asia if it tries to go against Turkey any more than it already has. Trouble in Xinjiang's backyard will only give support to secessionist movements who will be happy to accept foreign help whether it may come from Turkey, the other Central Asian nations or from the US through Turkey & other Central Asian nations.

I don't know where this Turkish fetish in the Chinese posters here on PDF comes from though it might just be their fear of losing Xinjiang...

Back
Top Bottom