What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You don't understand the ramifications if you you go against Turkey. The entire Muslim would turn against you instantly.

Right now, whether you like it or not, Turkey is the leader of the Islamic world.

Most of us have embraced Islam at the hands of Turkish scholars and Turk rulers, we Muslims have a tremendously positive image of Turkey. They were our last Khalifat afterall.
I don't speaks on the behalf of my country, so does everyone here, but personally I think China is fully occupied with US and his lacky's enormous pressure for the next few decades, Islamic world or Africa, west asia in general is the last thing they want to involved politically, let alone militarily.

BTW, TB2 project is spearheaded by MIT PHD Selçuk Bayraktar, a princeling from among the most powerful family in Turkey, in addition he married Erdogan daughter.

1602571516626.png

1602571893155.png

Kim Kardashian who is Armenian American donates 1 million USD to Armenian diaspora fund to buy Wing Loong 2 heavy attack drones to bomb Azeris. The fund has passed 100 million USD donation.

WTF are you on about? Where does it say she is donating to buy drones? The ArmeniaFund is for humanitarian aid, you nutjob. Even her twitter page states that...

Let me highlight that for you...

The @ArmeniaFund is directly helping those that have been impacted during this critical time with humanitarian aid through food, shelter, and medical care.

well they realise that this group had come to kill him. And had instead been killed themselves.
I mean in Pak-India fight, I will be happy to see IA dead, but cheering is different thing. Yes, they are enemy, who want to kill us, so better they die. It should a professional thing, like killing a snake/gnat/scorpions. Yes we feel safe and secure, and glad that the threat is eliminated, but at the same time feel sad due to empathy for the loss of life. So sad but no remorse.

Back
Top Bottom