What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

That's brutal. They didn't even see it coming. These Armenian rats thoroughly deserve the humiliation they are getting.
Imagine the fear this is going to drill in to the hearts of these terrorists.
This video should be put on a loop in every Armenian home, telling them to vacate occupied lands or be blown to smithereens.
Friend do not underestimate these armenians. they are master indian dna loud mouths. they are like women and start crying and shouting but behind the scene trying to rob and beat anyone around them.

Same thing here; they pushed out 800,000+ azeris and others from NK and other areas; NK is just area; these folks are even holding additional territories as well outside and noone is seeing this. my better's halfs grand fathers' grave in in that territory and these idiots dont even allow family members to visit the graves
That's so sad to hear.
I hope all the occupied lands are liberated by the Azeris soon.

EkJi7lPWAAEQO3l
It's all "free" or a "quarter of the price" according to high level Armenian sources @Austin Powers

The losses mean nothing. Even if Yerevan falls, it's worthless or is built on Russian donations hence will not damage the Armenian cause.

Even Kim Kardashian is completely free of charge hence her loss would not be felt by Kanye West.

Having said all that, Kim is sending $100million of non-existent Armenian money to help fund the free upkeep of Yerevan's war effort.

Is the drone too high that they cannot hear? I mean from camera angle, it seems like they are on top.

I kind of feel strange watching one guy leave the group while another is walking into the group just before the missile hits. I want to scream out nooooo.

If there was ever a commercial for social distancing during Covid, this is it.

I am also certain the Armenians going to fight are not scared. They expect to die. They have been brainwashed that having extra land is so important that these casualties are nothing for them.

I'm quite sure they would accept 100,000 or even 200,000 casualties to keep this land. Even more.

Fighting for land is a funny thing. All reason goes out the door. Take jews for example. if you offered them a time machine to go back and save 6 million jews, but as a consequence they would not have Israel. I'm sure they 99% would agree to make the sacrifice of 6 million to keep Israel.

I'm a Bosnian, how many Bosnians would I sacrifice to stop serbs talking a part of the country? Many many Bosnians. I dare to say how many. but a lot.

So This war here is too screwed up. something tells me that even if Armenians lose NK, it won't be the end. They might just fight on. instead of peace and prosperity afterwards it will remain frozen like north and South Korea. So its much much better for them to negotiate some peace.

I kind of feel strange watching one guy leave the group while another is walking into the group just before the missile hits. I want to scream out nooooo.

If there was ever a commercial for social distancing during Covid, this is it.

I am also certain the Armenians going to fight are not scared. They expect to die. They have been brainwashed that having extra land is so important that these casualties are nothing for them.

I'm quite sure they would accept 100,000 or even 200,000 casualties to keep this land. Even more.

Fighting for land is a funny thing. All reason goes out the door. Take jews for example. if you offered them a time machine to go back and save 6 million jews, but as a consequence they would not have Israel. I'm sure they 99% would agree to make the sacrifice of 6 million to keep Israel.

I'm a Bosnian, how many Bosnians would I sacrifice to stop serbs talking a part of the country? Many many Bosnians. I dare to say how many. but a lot.

So This war here is too screwed up. something tells me that even if Armenians lose NK, it won't be the end. They might just fight on. instead of peace and prosperity afterwards it will remain frozen like north and South Korea. So its much much better for them to negotiate some peace.

At this rate, Armenian men, whatever number is left of them will consider themselves very lucky to have many Armenian women to chose from.

At this rate, Armenian men, whatever number is left of them will consider themselves very lucky to have many Armenian women to chose from.

This may or may not be a good thing for them. I've seen many Armenian women and well lets just say I've never fallen madly in love with any of them.

I mean in Pak-India fight, I will be happy to see IA dead, but cheering is different thing. Yes, they are enemy, who want to kill us, so better they die. It should a professional thing, like killing a snake/gnat/scorpions. Yes we feel safe and secure, and glad that the threat is eliminated, but at the same time feel sad due to empathy for the loss of life. So sad but no remorse.

Mian Muhammad Baksh rahimullah wrote in saif ul mulook ...

Dushman maray teh khushi nah karyeh... Ik din sajna vi mar jana.
Deegar deh din noon gaya Muhammad orak noonh dub jana.

the mere cheering tells the hate between 2 nations. If you hate someone, then you can do anything to him.

That is what happens if you occupy and ethnically cleansed someone else's land for 30 years.

I mean in Pak-India fight, I will be happy to see IA dead, but cheering is different thing. Yes, they are enemy, who want to kill us, so better they die. It should a professional thing, like killing a snake/gnat/scorpions. Yes we feel safe and secure, and glad that the threat is eliminated, but at the same time feel sad due to empathy for the loss of life. So sad but no remorse.

Most Pakistanis will cheer on a Pakistani victory. Every death in Kashmir of their soldiers means one less occupier.

You cannot blame Azeris, they are righting the wrongs of the past. Actually the international community has failed them, so they have taken the issue into their own hands with the recent Armenian provocation.

That is what happens if you occupy and ethnically cleansed someone else's land for 30 years.

Most Pakistanis will cheer on a Pakistani victory. Every death in Kashmir of their soldiers means one less occupier.

You cannot blame Azeris, they are righting the wrongs of the past. Actually the international community has failed them, so they have taken the issue into their own hands with the recent Armenian provocation.
I know sentiments are high..
This is their poet,, novelist, and a TERRORIST
The participant of Karabakh events, the one of the most favorite Armenian ideologist, writer and poet Zori Balayan writes about the Khojaly genocide on 26 of February 1992 in his book "Revival of our souls". "When I and Khachtur entered the house, our soldiers had nailed a 13-year-old Turkish child to the window.

Democrats and Armenian diaspora so far raised 110 million USD to buy Wing Loong II heavy attack drones for Armenian air force to bomb Azeries. Kim Kardashian herself who is Armenian American personally donated 1 million USD.

Democrats and Armenian diaspora so far raised 110 million USD to buy Wing Loong II heavy attack drones for Armenian air force to bomb Azeries. Kim Kardashian herself who is Armenian American personally donated 1 million USD.

But didn't you say yesterday that Armenia gets its military hardware for free? So why do they need the 110 million?

But didn't you say yesterday that Armenia gets its military hardware for free? So why do they need the 110 million?

They get hand me down ones for free. For new ones like Su-30, Kornet, Grinch they pay quarter or half market price. For example, they bought 4 Su-30SM for 100 million USD which amounts to 25 million USD each. Su-30SM market price is 50 million USD.

Back
Top Bottom