What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

They get hand me down ones for free. For new ones like Su-30, Kornet, Grinch they pay quarter or half market price. For example, they bought 4 Su-30SM for 100 million USD which amounts to 25 million USD each. Su-30SM market price is 50 million USD.

Ok, How do you see this crisis ending? what will the maps look like when its all over?

Democrats and Armenian diaspora so far raised 110 million USD to buy Wing Loong II heavy attack drones for Armenian air force to bomb Azeries. Kim Kardashian herself who is Armenian American personally donated 1 million USD.

Why do you keep spamming the same links again and again?

And where does it say the donations are for weapons?

FYI the ArmeniaFund is for humanitarian aid. It's on Kim Kardashian's twitter page, if you can read.

Ps. I'm reporting you for spamming.

Why do you keep spamming the same links again and again?

And where does it say the donations are for weapons?

FYI the ArmeniaFund is for humanitarian aid. It's on Kim Kardashian's twitter page, if you can read.

Ps. I'm reporting you for spamming.

Number 1 priority is military hardware. They are donating money. Money used for buying military hardware. What do you think war is all about?

Armenian infantry is receiving quite a pounding -

Drones must have run out of high value tanks, artillery, and air defense equipment to destroy....so are focusing on infantry. Looks like Armenian soldiers are getting conditioned to start running at the sound of a missile launch.

Armenians refute Azerbaijani MOD claim of Azeris in Hadrut and claim they are in Hadrut.

Drones must have run out of high value tanks, artillery, and air defense equipment to destroy....so are focusing on infantry. Looks like Armenian soldiers are getting conditioned to start running at the sound of a missile launch.

Small targets like MANPADS and ATGM are practically impossible to be targeted by attack drones.
Armenian ATGM hits Azeri tank

Number 1 priority is military hardware. They are donating money. Money used for buying military hardware.

lets have a look shall we - from your twitter link to the Hayastan All Armenian Fund...

All donations received are solely for humanitarian purposes and shall be distributed in accordance with our mission statement and charter.

Established in 1992, the Hayastan All Armenian Fund is the largest nonprofit in the country with over 1,300 project carried in Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Rural Development and Housing with hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries.

Can you understand English?

This is money for aid agencies, just as the ArmeniaFund you posted lies about earlier.

The @ArmeniaFund is directly helping those that have been impacted during this critical time with humanitarian aid through food, shelter, and medical care.

What do you think war is all about?

Err, I'm not sure, but reading this thread it seems like it about entertaining nutjobs like you.

Ps +reported you for posting lies and misinformation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok dumbass, lets have a look shall we - from your twitter link to the Hayastan All Armenian Fund...

Can you understand English?

This is money for aid agencies, just as the ArmeniaFund you posted lies about earlier.

Err, I'm not sure, but reading this thread it seems like it about entertaining nutjobs like you.

Ps +reported you for posting lies and misinformation.

The money is used for buying military hardware. It's not like Armenia is short on food, water, electricity, fuel. In war time military hardware is where humanitarian aid money is spent on.

Most Sunni supported the Shia Assad, and especially Palestinian, whose Liwa Al Qud elite unit bleeded for Assad.

Those Syrian who are against Assad are ISIS, jihadist or USA/Israel dog, one of the three.

You are lying against Assad.

Well deserved ban.

I know sentiments are high..
This is their poet,, novelist, and a TERRORIST
The participant of Karabakh events, the one of the most favorite Armenian ideologist, writer and poet Zori Balayan writes about the Khojaly genocide on 26 of February 1992 in his book "Revival of our souls". "When I and Khachtur entered the house, our soldiers had nailed a 13-year-old Turkish child to the window.

Typical Armenian mindset. At this rate, I don't see Armenia surviving as a state and people beyond a decade.

They picked a war with Azerbaycan and now they are antagonizing Georgia and Turkey..

Iran and Russia will sit out. US, France, Greek, Serb, and EU Christians will cry.

I can not understand ignorant Chinese Guys

PASHİNYAN is pro-American and Armenia wants to block China's OBOR Project also to block gas pipelines

1)
The middle corridor of the OBOR Project is a multimodal trade route that goes from China to Europe via Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkiye
1602598404240.png

( goods will be able to reach Europe heading from South Korea, China, and India within 15 days ....... considerably less time than a journey by sea )

Daydreamer PASHİNYAN's poor and weak Armenia attacked Tovuz region on the northern border far away from Azerbaijan's Nagorno-Karabakh region

2) Russia also supported Armenia to attack Tovuz/Azerbaijan , that means attack on Turkiye's and Europea's energy security

Azerbaijan has long been established as an important provider of energy security and sustainable development for Europe through the energy projects that it is implementing together with its international partners

-- The Baku–Tbilisi–Supsa Western Export (1998)
-- Baku–Tbilisi–Ceyhan oil pipelines ( 2005 )
-- Baku–Tbilisi–Erzurum (2006) gas pipeline have enhanced Azerbaijan’s role as an energy producing and exporting country

and the Southern Gas Corridor (SGC) is already becoming a reality...This 3500 km-long Corridor comprises four segments
– the Shah Deniz-II project
-- Southern Caucasus Pipeline Extension
-- Trans Anatolian Pipeline (TANAP)
-- The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP)
The Corridor passes through seven countries – Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkiye, Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Italy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom