What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

HADRUT was liberated from Armenian occupation

Why didn't that useless wag Kardashian send some dollars to advance these Armenian hermits while they were still living in these shacks?

I'm beginning to think @Austin Powers is right and these folks can't afford central heating, let alone military hardware.

Hadrut itself is not important. unless you control the hills around it its not worth even entering. if ARM control any of the hills, its likely that the place is totally empty.

There is no ARM footage from the town except some French reporter that was given 30 seconds to film by the ARM and ended up in a basement and left as quickly as he came with the tyre of his car blown off. He barely survived.

And there is no AZ footage from the town. but there is in a village north of the town. So they are probably still clearing the hills.

Still no footage of Syrians in combat. Syrians are not given body armor. They are given Azeri border guard uniform which has a hat and offers no protection from bullets and bombs.

Still no footage of Syrians in combat. Syrians are not given body armor. They are given Azeri border guard uniform which has a hat and offers no protection from bullets and bombs.

Of course there are no Syrians on the AZ side. Who needs soldiers that shoot machine guns in the air without aiming at anyone. There are however Arabs with Armenian heritage fighting on the side of ARM.

No mercenary is going to make a difference here. there are both well trained armies. Neither side will run out of troops anytime soon.

Of course there are no Syrians on the AZ side. Who needs soldiers that shoot machine guns in the air without aiming at anyone. There are however Arabs with Armenian heritage fighting on the side of ARM.

No mercenary is going to make a difference here. there are both well trained armies. Neither side will run out of troops anytime soon.

Syrians can be used as cannon fodder, especially considering they are not given helmets.
Azeri T-55 tank got hit by Armenian Metis ATGM

Last edited:
Is that so? Pray tell, what might that be your eminence!?

What the hell are you talking about? Oh wait, you think I'm Iranian or Shia? Ain't that hilarious!!!

Facts, azerbaijani strategic alliance to israel isn't a conspiracy, it's documented. Turkey's military closeness to israel isn't conspiracy, it's documented. So go back to the drawing board and this time, use your head before you "spew" anything.

It seems as though your brain doesn't function when reading my posts. Since the now deleted post was meant to make my fellow countrymen (Pakistanis) question the credibility of having any alliances with those whose credentials are highly suspect, particularly when they have such close relations with the satanic state of israel.

You're gonna have to do better than that, bud!!!

Sir you are right in many points but one thing you should check what Armenians did with Mosques in area and Muslims living there off course mostly Shia. If the house of Almighty are targeted in any area then Muslims have their duty to respond, At least I am quite happy that Pakistani govt is supporting the Azeris. Turkey is secular country and Erdogan gradually taking steps for changing the long false practices there at least now bearded people or Govt officials punctual in prayers are no more persecuted,
The Arab rulers mostly do not have roots in public and the fear of Iran making them further restless so one by one they are becoming allies of Israel,

Syrians can be used as cannon fodder, especially considering they are not given helmets.
Azeri T-55 tank got hit by Armenian Metis ATGM

Syrian nonsense is not going to save you guys. neither will the drones you will buy one day. nor the new fighter jets. only think that can help you is Iwo Jima style fight to the end.

Turkish and Israeli UCAVs gave victory to Azerbaijan

Tanks, Field Artilleries, MLRS, Air Defense Systems, Radars, Military Vehicles, Electronic Warfare Systems, Command, and Control Centers... $1 billion worth of Armenian military equipment have been destroyed by Armed UAVs of Azerbaijan in less than 2 Weeks

1602610727756.png

Last edited:
Sir you are right in many points but one thing you should check what Armenians did with Mosques in area and Muslims living there off course mostly Shia. If the house of Almighty are targeted in any area then Muslims have their duty to respond, At least I am quite happy that Pakistani govt is supporting the Azeris. Turkey is secular country and Erdogan gradually taking steps for changing the long false practices there at least now bearded people or Govt officials punctual in prayers are no more persecuted,
The Arab rulers mostly do not have roots in public and the fear of Iran making them further restless so one by one they are becoming allies of Israel,

My dear brother, I always amused with the fact that if I am critical of one thing, then people assume (absurdly) that I would be in favor of that which is opposite to what I am critical of. For example, when I criticize the saudi-regime and call them Najdis, immediately some people (like a bunch of Jahils) assume that I am Iranian, or better yet, a Shia! If I am critical of Turkey and caution my country (Pakistan) to be careful with them. Then people immediately attack me of being either Arab or Persian, or a combination of both.

Please remember this, that when I am critical of azerbaijan, it's because of this country's very close relationship with that zionist b@$tard-child, israel. My grind is on that particular country (israel) as it stands to be the biggest threat (East or West) to Pakistan. So it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with a working brain, that these people (of the Caucus Region) of Turkic stock have a lot more in common than they would like the world to believe.

If you study the depth of azerbaijani and turkish relationship with israel, you would understand why these guys are so close. In my view, based on what I have studied of their kind, they share the same ancestry. Turks, Azeris, Georgians, Armenians, Chechnyans and israelis (imported Ashkenazis from various parts of Europe, Scandinavia and Ural Russia), all stem from the Western Turkic Kaghanate. These people have no allegiance to any faith, any nation or any culture except that they would blend in and adopt other's identity and then to climb up the power ladder to dominate either politically, economically or socially.

I wouldn't have Pakistan waste it's time on their kind. They have no sense of loyalty except to their own kind. They would adopt your culture, faith or nationality, on the basis of political expediency. So it doesn't matter whether it's Armenian, Azerbaijani, Turkish, Chechnyan, Georgian, Saudi, Emirati, Kuwaiti, Bahraini, Qatari or Egyptian political leadership. They have all betrayed Islam, by recognizing the zionist b@$tard-child state of israel. I target on this basis, because we in our utter gullible sense, approach the leaderships of these states, on the basis that they are fellow Muslims. Their leaderships are as criminal scum and traitorous to Islam, as Nawaz, Altaf, Benazir, Diesel-Mullah, Zardari or his pathetic son Bilawal.

I believe the off-shoots of the Western Turkic Kaghanate, which was succeeded by the Khazar Kingdom and spread throughout Asia, Europe, Scandinavia, Ural Russia and North America, are duplicitous, deceptive traitors.

Explain to me why, with all the hallaballu on Turkey getting angry with israel for Palestine. Does Turkey still tourism and economic cooperation with israel. Despite the fact that Turkish citizens were brazenly murdered by israel terrorist military? Not only does turkey still have continual tourism and economic with israel. It has been steadily growing with no sign in sight of the turkish government putting a halt to such activity. And besides, if Turkey was so sincere toward the Palestinian cause, why doesn't it's government delete it's recognition of israel as a legitimate state? Why doesn't turkey, shut down all diplomatic offices of israel in Turkey, and israeli embassy in Turkey and revoke all flights, transits and travel into Turkey, from israel? If turkey is so sincere toward Islam, then why would not revoke all recognition of israel?

The reality is that it cannot. The reality bis that they have too much of an israeli influence in turkey. Majority of turkey is urbanized liberals who have no allegiance to Islam. Either they want to be part of European Union, or they have way too much israeli influence in its businesses and corporate sector. There is still a large segment of Turkey's military that want to rebuild their military cooperation with Turkey. And the level of military cooperation between turkey and israel, surpasses any and all cooperation between any two Muslim countries. And that has been going on for decades. Surely, something that has been going for decades, cannot just simply vanish in a matter of months or years. It's still there, hiding in plain sight.

So I attack this preposterous argument that Turkey is our ally. It's not, even though the current govt of Turkey supports Pakistan on Kashmir. The reality is, Turkey is a trojan horse for Pakistan. And it would be stupid to think, that the zionist $wine-b@$tards who have been trying to break up Pakistan with 20 year War on Terror, would now give up. No, they haven't and I believe Turkey and Azerbaijan, is their next tactic to infiltrate Pakistan to destroy it. Whether anyone agrees with me or thinks I am an anti-turk, I don't care. Simply put it, I warned my fellow countrymen about the saudi, emirati, Najdi and everyone attacked me accusing me of being anti-Arab, of being a "Persian Dog" and a "Shia Kafir". It doesn't matter what they attack me with, because my allegiance isn't to Iran, Saudi-Regime, Turkey, Egypt or any other country .... My allegiance is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and HIS messenger, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Back
Top Bottom