What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Thanks to the Russians, Armenia and Azerbaijan have the most f u border in the world.

WEBMAP_AZERBAIJAN_ARMENIA_NAGORNO-KARABAKH.jpg

The liberated areas are being decorated with the AZ and Turkish flags.....

Fear not; For the crimson banner that proudly ripples in this glorious dawn, shall not fade,
Before the last fiery hearth that is ablaze within my homeland is extinguished.
For that is the star of my people, and it will forever shine;
It is mine; and solely belongs to my valiant nation.

Frown not, I beseech you, oh thou coy crescent!
Smile upon my heroic nation! Why the anger, why the rage?
Our blood which we shed for you shall not be worthy otherwise;

For freedom is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation!

On account of REPORTS emanating from this thread - Members are advised to not derail this thread with off-topic posts, and minimize potential branch-offs.

Thanks to the Russians, Armenia and Azerbaijan have the most f u border in the world.

WEBMAP_AZERBAIJAN_ARMENIA_NAGORNO-KARABAKH.jpg
Looks pretty fine too me ?
Whats fucked up is how armenia not only took the NK enclave by force but also twice the amount of land OUTSIDE NK by force ...

Now when they are getting back they crying..they werent listening when they were enjoying superiority in 1990s

Looks pretty fine too me ?
Whats fucked up is how armenia not only took the NK enclave by force but also twice the amount of land OUTSIDE NK by force ...

Now when they are getting back they crying..they werent listening when they were enjoying superiority in 1990s

too many exclaves and enclaves that make no sense

AZ Defense Ministry has officially declared the liberation of Hadrut!! Elhamdulillah....

80% of the Armenian AD systems inside Karabag' have been destroyed....

Footages from 1Km away from Fuzuli.....

Fierce fighting going on causing heavy damages to the Armenians.....

Last edited:
Tons of Armenians' dead bodies in Hadrut. They attacked to retake it, but miserably failed.....

According to the AZ defense Ministry, heany fighting is going on around the town of Kelbejer inside Karabag'....

Life is no "good" for the Armenian terrorists!!! They're being blown into pieces!!! They need to keep at least 100 meters distance in between them....

Last edited:
The Turks' secret weapon - The Ghost Army......

Turkey hasn't just produced drones by tons, but they developed the doctrines to undermine the Imperialists' hounds set to destroy the adversaries....

Now, the Armenians are learning it first hand......

From the British General Staffs to Turkey: we'll buy drones from you, but you need to teach us how to use them in the battlegrounds....

Last edited:
"Armenian Ministry of Defense representative: Azerbaijani army apply new tactic "make a photo with a flag at settlement and retreat""

It sounds funny and its probably propaganda, but maybe it's true. we haven't seen pictures of inside Hadrut, even though they have hold a commanding position around it. Armenians yesterday claimed they entered Talish.

I mean tactics are just as important as weapons. Turks are masters at tactics. they could be allowing ARM to re-enter these towns by way of counter offensive only to ambush them inside the town and pretend to leave again and invite another counter offensive. And that's why they don't show pictures of the town.

Meanwhile ARM have no idea where the bombs are coming from and who controls what. After you have reoccupied a town 4 times and got ambushed 4 times you might feel very demoralised and not trust your commanders anymore.

So I think there is probably some truth to what ARM are saying. they just haven't figured to what's going on yet.

What a significant military victory by the gallant and heroic Azerbaijani military. All of the propaganda of the Armenian and their supporters has been put to rest with respect to Hadrut. The Azerbaijani military seized the hills and then moved onto the city afterwards. The claims of the Russian journalist who was claiming to be in Hadrut has been debunked. The truth is never far.

May the mission of the liberating Azerbaijani territory becomes successful and may the Azerbaijan nation become victorious. (Amen)

Last edited:
Tooo slow... The Azeri brothers may box themselves in a situation where ceasefire will hav to b agreed upon..
This opportunity will never come again..

Back
Top Bottom