What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Still waiting to confirm and get the full video but I believe it’s the same as the scuds fired on Ganja
It further shows the Russian AD systems have collectively and completely failed to detect the Turkish made drones!! They could destroy the Israeli made drones though!!It's the time to panic for them....

Now, imagine such a scenario over IOK, Haryana, Indian Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujrat etc. while the Pak armored is charging toward Amritsar, Delhi, Ahmedabad etc...

My dear brother, I always amused with the fact that if I am critical of one thing, then people assume (absurdly) that I would be in favor of that which is opposite to what I am critical of. For example, when I criticize the saudi-regime and call them Najdis, immediately some people (like a bunch of Jahils) assume that I am Iranian, or better yet, a Shia! If I am critical of Turkey and caution my country (Pakistan) to be careful with them. Then people immediately attack me of being either Arab or Persian, or a combination of both.

Please remember this, that when I am critical of azerbaijan, it's because of this country's very close relationship with that zionist b@$tard-child, israel. My grind is on that particular country (israel) as it stands to be the biggest threat (East or West) to Pakistan. So it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with a working brain, that these people (of the Caucus Region) of Turkic stock have a lot more in common than they would like the world to believe.

If you study the depth of azerbaijani and turkish relationship with israel, you would understand why these guys are so close. In my view, based on what I have studied of their kind, they share the same ancestry. Turks, Azeris, Georgians, Armenians, Chechnyans and israelis (imported Ashkenazis from various parts of Europe, Scandinavia and Ural Russia), all stem from the Western Turkic Kaghanate. These people have no allegiance to any faith, any nation or any culture except that they would blend in and adopt other's identity and then to climb up the power ladder to dominate either politically, economically or socially.

I wouldn't have Pakistan waste it's time on their kind. They have no sense of loyalty except to their own kind. They would adopt your culture, faith or nationality, on the basis of political expediency. So it doesn't matter whether it's Armenian, Azerbaijani, Turkish, Chechnyan, Georgian, Saudi, Emirati, Kuwaiti, Bahraini, Qatari or Egyptian political leadership. They have all betrayed Islam, by recognizing the zionist b@$tard-child state of israel. I target on this basis, because we in our utter gullible sense, approach the leaderships of these states, on the basis that they are fellow Muslims. Their leaderships are as criminal scum and traitorous to Islam, as Nawaz, Altaf, Benazir, Diesel-Mullah, Zardari or his pathetic son Bilawal.

I believe the off-shoots of the Western Turkic Kaghanate, which was succeeded by the Khazar Kingdom and spread throughout Asia, Europe, Scandinavia, Ural Russia and North America, are duplicitous, deceptive traitors.

Explain to me why, with all the hallaballu on Turkey getting angry with israel for Palestine. Does Turkey still tourism and economic cooperation with israel. Despite the fact that Turkish citizens were brazenly murdered by israel terrorist military? Not only does turkey still have continual tourism and economic with israel. It has been steadily growing with no sign in sight of the turkish government putting a halt to such activity. And besides, if Turkey was so sincere toward the Palestinian cause, why doesn't it's government delete it's recognition of israel as a legitimate state? Why doesn't turkey, shut down all diplomatic offices of israel in Turkey, and israeli embassy in Turkey and revoke all flights, transits and travel into Turkey, from israel? If turkey is so sincere toward Islam, then why would not revoke all recognition of israel?

The reality is that it cannot. The reality bis that they have too much of an israeli influence in turkey. Majority of turkey is urbanized liberals who have no allegiance to Islam. Either they want to be part of European Union, or they have way too much israeli influence in its businesses and corporate sector. There is still a large segment of Turkey's military that want to rebuild their military cooperation with Turkey. And the level of military cooperation between turkey and israel, surpasses any and all cooperation between any two Muslim countries. And that has been going on for decades. Surely, something that has been going for decades, cannot just simply vanish in a matter of months or years. It's still there, hiding in plain sight.

So I attack this preposterous argument that Turkey is our ally. It's not, even though the current govt of Turkey supports Pakistan on Kashmir. The reality is, Turkey is a trojan horse for Pakistan. And it would be stupid to think, that the zionist $wine-b@$tards who have been trying to break up Pakistan with 20 year War on Terror, would now give up. No, they haven't and I believe Turkey and Azerbaijan, is their next tactic to infiltrate Pakistan to destroy it. Whether anyone agrees with me or thinks I am an anti-turk, I don't care. Simply put it, I warned my fellow countrymen about the saudi, emirati, Najdi and everyone attacked me accusing me of being anti-Arab, of being a "Persian Dog" and a "Shia Kafir". It doesn't matter what they attack me with, because my allegiance isn't to Iran, Saudi-Regime, Turkey, Egypt or any other country .... My allegiance is Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and HIS messenger, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.
Totally agree with you. Excellent post. Congratulations on having a High IQ level and being able to see the light. Down with Zionism and its friends.
Why would Turkey do that? I thought Turkey is a secular country, not an Islamic country?
Ofcourse Its secular, with an Islamist government run by Erdogan. The government is still elected by elections dont forget, so guess what will happen if it loses the next election? It will go back to pre-erdogan state cuz all the other political parties are pro west, pro NATO, anti fundamentalist. The Current turkish "Islamist" agenda is depended on Erdogan government alone and not the Turkish State.

Last edited:
It further shows the Russian AD systems have collectively and completely failed to detect the Turkish made drones!! They could destroy the Israeli made drones though!!It's the time to panic for them....

Now, imagine such a scenario over IOK, Haryana, Indian Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujrat etc. while the Pak armored is charging toward Amritsar, Delhi, Ahmedabad etc...

Next up after Armenia, use TB2 to liberate Chechnya, Dagestan, maybe even Tatarstan, East Turkestan. But for these battles TB2 might not be sufficient they might need Akinci which is armed with BVR air to air missiles guided by AESA.

Totally agree with you. Excellent post. Congratulations on having a High IQ level and being able to see the light. Down with Zionism and its friends.

Ofcourse Its secular, with an Islamist government run by Erdogan. The government is still elected by elections dont forget, so guess what will happen if it loses the next election? It will go back to pre-erdogan state cuz all the other political parties are pro west, pro NATO, anti fundamentalist. The Current turkish "Islamist" agenda is depended on Erdogan government alone and not the Turkish State.

Making a false bravado without firing a single shot against Israel isn't gonna make one against Israel. You either take an action or you being realistic of the world we live in. Israel is an extension of the Western powers, including Russia; so unless one wants to cut off all contacts with the western world, it is stupid to make noises against Israel. It is afterall the West as a whole who created Israel in the heart of the Muslim world.

That being said, the Turkish position on Israel is understandable. During World War I, rest of the Muslim world allied themselves with the British and French empires. They've all enlisted in the colonial armies and removed the last existing Muslim Khilafa: The Ottoman empire. There was a time the head of every Turkish person was valued with a gold. This is how the colonial powers were encouraging Muslims in Asia and Middle East to kill and cut off the head of every Turkish and bring it to them, so they can exchange it with gold. Muslims in Asia and MENA regions were just doing that.

Now, despite all of the upheavals that the Turkish brethren that were put through, we're lucky if they're back with us and helping us out. Turkey created a buffer zone in Syria so millions of Sunni Arabs can breathe from the massacre that they faced from Assad regime and their backers including Russia, Iran, and the rest of the sectarian Shia militia. Turkey assisted Libyan govt from collapsing. Today, the GNA-led govt is sitting in Tripoli while it controls whole of Western Libya. Turkey helps to train the Somali army. And Turkey is today assisting Azerbaijan to fend off from Armenian provocations and liberate occupied Azerbaijani territory.

Lastly, Turkey and Azerbaijan are led by rational leaders who are calculating and understand their limitations. The Zionist lobby is powerful in the West, so if one puts themselves against them, they would have to risk the wrath of the powerful western military, financial, and other subversive tools that they have in their disposal. Many Muslim leaders who took a stand, such as Saddam Hussein, Mu'amar Qaddafi, Sultan Abdulmejid II of Ottoman empire, and many others learned the painful lessons of opposing the Western powers. So Turkey and Azerbaijan should walk a fine line in order to develop their countries and have their interests protected. Just barking a mere "Down Israel" isn't a way to oppose Israel.

BBC map shows Armenia proper in light red, Armenia occupied Azerbaijan (not NK) in striped, Armenia occupied Azerbaijan (NK) in dark red.

_114743295_azerbaijan_armenia_nk_map_976-nc.png

It's a mountainous terrain with the Armenians, the front-men of the Imperialists, having had 3 decades to fortify getting help from the entire known world!!! Already their material capability has significantly diminished. And, AZ also needs to consolidate their liberated areas while minimizing own losses. Usually, the first lines of defenses are the hardest to break in these types of terrains. It'll be an excruciatingly slow and infinitely painful process exhausting you to the end for you're fighting capability/spirit against the most determined enemies, especially designed by HIM to test the Iman and Ihlas of the Muslims to the last farthing (remember, how the Jews got pulverized by them)!!! Anyway, the most important part is the Sefer has started, so the Zafer is from HIM....

And, both fighting on the front and negotiating at the table will go on simultaneously - it's the nature of the Great Powers Politics, where wars are just extensions and addendums! Welcome back to the future of the pre-WW1 world of the "Empires".....

*These ops and action are unlike those from the present-day Iranians, GCC Arabs, their proxies etc. at the behest of their Imperialist Overlords for killing the Muslim World from inside. The Afgan Taliban have closer matches to this expedition: you may have the watch, but I have the time

**In the Battle of Yarmuk, The Muslim Army was under Hazret Khalid bin Walid (RA) while the Byzantine Army was under the Armenian Vahan, who chained his foot soldiers one to another as a vow to fight to the death

***It's now reported the Armenian commanders are chaining their troops inside the bunkers in Karabag' so that they don't abscond

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I totally understand that but that was not my point. As I have said in previous posts on this thread, our Azeri brothers need to go bonkers with their drones.
Anything that has wheels and tracks should be targeted. No army can fight without proper mobility, transportation of goods and/or manpower.
France and Russia and maybe Iran can replenish the missiles, rifles or small arms but replenishing the vehicles, missile batteries, APCs or military trucks would be way tougher and difficult than packed crates.

it appears no-one controls Hadrut. And it's also likely ARM have taken back Talish or have infiltrated the city.

All in all, Doesn't matter what loses you inflict on an enemy, if they have determined fighters the show goes on.

it appears no-one controls Hadrut. And it's also likely ARM have taken back Talish or have infiltrated the city.

All in all, Doesn't matter what loses you inflict on an enemy, if they have determined fighters the show goes on.
What are you basing this on?

What are you basing this on?

on this:

And also on the fact that there is no video of AZ troops in Hadrut, and that it seems the town is being fought over in the hills and is probably totally empty.

ARM claim to be back in Talish. This is quite possible. The front line is very fluid and no side seems to have total dominance.

Back
Top Bottom