What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Basically these are two things i will point out which Austin Powers is spreading propaganda regarding

1) AN2 drones are cheap af and are mainly used to get enemy position so artillery can be used to strike those positions, Azeris were exactly using those drones as bait to get Armenian manpads positions out/where TB2 should be looking.

2) Azeris have complete control over Armenian airspace, Armenians have already lost a SU-25. They won't fly a SU-30 because there is a big risk they will loose it too due to Azeris AA guns like S300, BUK and S125. If they loose an SU-30, whole army's morale of theirs will be down the gutter.

An-2 was shot by Igla MANPADS. Pretty hard to reveal a single man running around in the mountain.

An-2 was shot by Igla MANPADS. Pretty hard to reveal a single man running around in the mountain.

i post it all the time, that dont be sad as a believer, rejoice who have departed. pray to Allah for granting them Shadaat.
We all have to die, let it be a cause to stop injustice and oppression, whether its through our hearts, through our tongues, through our pen, or through a fight

i have saved these names as a life time memory of people who i will pray forever. Thanks Armenia for sharing it

DD10FAF8-94A0-4425-9148-E4071E673841.jpeg

Azeri S-300 is way better. PMU2 has range 250 km compared to PMU1 has range 150 km. However, Armenians are likely to acquire Iran's new Bavar 373 long range AD considering Iran backs Armenia against Azerbaijan due to Azerbaijan's claim of Azeri land in Iran.

Last edited:
True.

Houthis who are loosely armed compared to Azerbaijan have been taking down the Wing Long-II UAVs. Imagine what well-armed Azerbaijan can do to those Win Long-II drones.
It's inevitable since they are not stealthy, MQ-9 have been taking down by Houthi not once, twice,but at the same time claimed it can be shoot down by manpads is totally absurd, no manpad can reach the height of 9000m.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...e-shot-out-of-sky-over-yemen-2019-8?r=US&IR=T

Turkey is also pathetic, they hide the head in the sands and cry 'we are Turks'.

You cannot deny the greatness of Turkish empires which ruled large swathes of the world for almost 1,000 years in the form of various empires.

Napoleon said of them, "Give me an army of Turks, and I can conquer the world."

Stopped with this absurd "racial superiority", back to the topic, technical matter.
Let him be ... It's kind of cute somehow . In my book he was Austin guy 2.0

So much insecurities seeping in his comment . I kind of wonder something or somewhere must be fucked of in CCP central .

Back
Top Bottom