What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Whatever the outcome of this war Turkey wins. If Azerbaijan takes it all back. great. Turkey is the hero, and everyone will buy its drones.

If Armenia keeps the land because it is stronger or the world/russia stops Azerbaijan, Turkey keeps its parts of Syria for the next 50 years. International borders are going to mean something or they are not.

Whatever the outcome of this war Turkey wins. If Azerbaijan takes it all back. great. Turkey is the hero, and everyone will buy its drones.

If Armenia keeps the land because it is stronger or the world/russia stops Azerbaijan, Turkey keeps its parts of Syria for the next 50 years. International borders are going to mean something or they are not.
Well , it takes two to tango .... One way or another there has to be some rule of enggagement to be adhered . And this all goes to all parties . Everybody was had it enough with western hypocracy and china belligerence ...

Or we all **** up ... Globally

Turkey supplies millions of barrels of oil to northern Syria per year. That's a lot of money.

If Biden wins election it's going to be pain for Turkey. California has world's biggest Armenian diaspora population. Kamala Harris senator from California will be VP. Expect billions of USD of aid to Armenia to buy military hardware.

An Armenian terrorist is giving his best to shoot down an AZ drone.....

Don't tire your brains with drones!!! Concentrate on terrorism to kill unarmed civilians....

Drones are used with manned jets for maximum effectiveness. There's where Armenia's newly acquired Su-30SM air superiority jets come into play.

and u flying them and woke up right? man serious u are one case study. u still didnt change ur supplier.... dried poop is getting to ur head... plz change ur dealer.... pretty plz. coz in one post u say something and ur next post is just 180 to wat u just said earlier.... u keep fabricating stuff along the way, as u please. Serious dont be a moron and if u wanna say something or have a view, just fuckin stick to it. so atleast its worth reading or something for tat matter.

AZ has so far destroyed about $1 US billion in military equipment. Thats a lot of kit.

i hope Pak army is watching this.
Azerbaijan has two fold strategy.

1) take out high value targets
2) psy ops by releasing videos demoralizing Armenian troops seeing personal and material loss...

All i can saw wow .. thats how wars should be fought

There are so much unnecessary discussions here.
This war is not;
about religion
about ethnicity
about Turkey and its aspirations
about energy
And about all the other things you can come up with.

It is only about a nation saving its occupied land from a state that took it 30 years ago commiting massacres in the process. Just that. Rest is armenian propaganda. They said a lot about this war. They contradict themselves about what this war all for.

Apart from this I wrote 2 days ago that with weather improves azerbaijan would make some gains and it happens. Today they released whole bunch of drone strike videos one of which destroyed a whole armored column one by one. Just videos alone there are almost two hundred targets destroyed actual figure must be way higher.

Turkish media also announced azerbaijan captured hardut town and surrounding villages. That means fuzuli town should fall very soon. With this move the plan of the operation is more clear. They have entered the region from south and north. They only applied pressure from the middle but not proceed. It seems that they dont want to go to hankendi from shortest way which requires to go inside valleys parralel to mountains. Instead they want to go perpendicular to them. Climbing one securing it moving on to the next one etc. That way less chance of an ambush. Longer way but less risky. I think they either plan to pincer hankendi north south direction. Or they plan to move towards the west of hankendi close to lacin and cut that 2 main highway that supplies the whole region. Those 2 highways are the artery of the defense. As soon as azerbaijan cuts it or even harrasses it whole front would fall in days. Lets see if they are going to for the city or the highway.

In the post above I wrote what I thought the operation plan is. It seems that one options I suggested is getting more stronger. A spokesperson for the armenian ministry of defense said there are heavy clashes at kelbecer. That means Azerbaijan army is moving towards the karabag armenia border to dismantle 2 main highways that supply the whole front. If they are successful with this rest will fall like dominoes.

The Azeris best bet is to push with their T-90S tanks. But said tanks are very vulnerable to Armenian Kornet-EM ATGM which has thermal, long range, high accuracy, and tandem warhead. Especially considering Kornet-EM's new thermal has far better resolution than T-90S's old thermal.

Basically these are two things i will point out which Austin Powers is spreading propaganda regarding

1) AN2 drones are cheap af and are mainly used to get enemy position so artillery can be used to strike those positions, Azeris were exactly using those drones as bait to get Armenian manpads positions out/where TB2 should be looking.

2) Azeris have complete control over Armenian airspace, Armenians have already lost a SU-25. They won't fly a SU-30 because there is a big risk they will loose it too due to Azeris AA guns like S300, BUK and S125. If they loose an SU-30, whole army's morale of theirs will be down the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom