What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Within the domain of MUBAH, you are stretching all bounds. Bravo. So all u have to do is find some act or thing that has no DIRECT mentioning in Quran, Hadees or sunnah and drop it in Mubah category and do as u please. So by your logic Zinah will be halal if done on Mars??????? Come on.

Stop creating things in the religion on your own. we already have alot of mullahz like JUI chief in Pakistan, who is an expert in this MUBAH domain and knows how to stretch and create false reasoning to justify everything. Sorry to say, i wont argue with u more on this, especially after knowing your idea about things. But i am not surprised one bit. with this logic u shared, u didnt need extensive study of the religion at all. Just anything can be made possible. I will suggest again, plz read.

I think that is a wrong analogy of zinah. Islam is for all times and all people. It is not specific to an area, so the question of Mars doesn't come in. What is clearly not given cannot be made haram by you or anyone else. That is twisting the truth, not the other way around.

I believe that one could justify not taking slaves, and taking slaves both. Since it is not clearly given in the Quran (not to take slaves, nor to take slaves), it is open to interpretation. Not by x, y and z on the internet, but by the leadership of the Muslims. Sadly, Muslims today are leaderless, and leaders have been stripped of their religious authority, so are helpless against the prattling of endless people and "scholars opinions".

From the perspective of early Islam, if Abu Bakr forbade to do x, if it was not against the Quran's explicit commands, people would follow. In the same vain, if it is not explicit, we should listen to the leadership and follow through. I personally feel that way in terms of Erdogan or Imran Khan, the only to legitimate leaders of Muslims left today.

That is what I thought as well. Looks more like JF-17.

Last edited:
In response to their worst Azeris should make all churches into mosques or make toilets in their churches. Europeans have done this to thousands of mosques and we should pay them in full.

Disappointed to see this from u, who claims to have extensive knowledge of Islam. Islam doesnt even allow to abuse any religions God and asks to respect places of worship. I guess knowledge is not much helpful if u dont act on it. I am well aware of what they have done to mosques but they are kafir and we are not.

While Armenia proper is the red line, Russia sells military hardware to Armenia at heavy discount due to CSTO. Armenia bought 4 Su-30SM jets for only 100 million USD which is about half market price.

It is interesting to note in this war Armenia has counter battery radars which accurately locates Azeri artillery positions whereas Azeri army don't have counter battery radars.

Here you go again with 4 su30 for half price what have they done so far. Armenian soldiers getting busted on ground they are like sitting ducks in front of dron attacks and you keep on jumping for half price than market price congratulations

Adam! Azerilerin Ermeni kıçını siktiğini, Jay Z'nin Kim Kardashian'ın Ermeni kıçını nasıl becerdiğini söyledim! Bwahaha

PS modları söylemeyin veya bu yorumu İngilizce'ye çevirmeyin

I think that is a wrong analogy of zinah. Islam is for all times and all people. It is not specific to an area, so the question of Mars doesn't come in. What is clearly not given cannot be made haram by you or anyone else. That is twisting the truth, not the other way around.

I believe that one could justify not taking slaves, and taking slaves both. Since it is not clearly given in the Quran (not to take slaves, nor to take slaves), it is open to interpretation. Not by x, y and z on the internet, but by the leadership of the Muslims. Sadly, Muslims today are leaderless, and leaders have been stripped of their religious authority, so are helpless against the prattling of endless people and "scholars opinions".

From the perspective of early Islam, if Abu Bakr forbade to do x, if it was not against the Quran's explicit commands, people would follow. In the same vain, if it is not explicit, we should listen to the leadership and follow through. I personally feel that way in terms of Erdogan or Imran Khan, the only to legitimate leaders of Muslims left today.
The discussion started from turning churches into toilets and the reasoning given is MUBAH as some possibility and justification can be created this way. The way my brother exploited Mubah to serve his needs and urges is wrong. that was my point. MUBAH domain is not something every guy (him or me included), can decide to get into and create stuff out of thin air. tats was my point.
The point i was making was, earth being world (known commonly) this duniya, so mars being another thus zina should be ok on mars.
Which i for 200% disagree with, considering Allah rules over everything. Thus rules set by him are applicable everywhere with no exception unless he has specified so. but i am pretty sure within the domain of Mubah, it wont be hard for some to come up with reasoning on the grounds i shared above to make it not forbidden somehow. coz now, instead of Ijma every Tom, .... and harry can do as he pleases but within the domain of mubah. which i think is wrong.
Mubah domain is not to be explored on individual level, as tat will only lead to fitna as most ppl including me dont have the right knowledge nor expertise for the same. Thats why ijma is one thing tat can help in this matter.

As for slave discussion, i didnt start nor mentioned this topic or commented on the same. this was some other guy discussing with Ali.

m2yv3blqk3s51.png

Look dude stop telling me what my religion teaches . I am better qualified in deen then you will be in five decades. I know what it teaches what i am allowed n what i am not.

Allahs Messenger said things prohibited are clearly stated (in quran n sunah) n things permitted are clearly stated. That which allah has not commented on is allowed/excused .

You tell me where what i wana do is prohibited. Find me hadith. Your likely to know more about indian film actress then religion of islam. Dont make Islam Kafir make Kafir Islam.

For illness doctor. For legal issue lawer. For science scientist. Biology refer to biologist. Car go to mechanic. For islam follow religion approved of people unlikely to know meaning of kalmah if he knew kalmah to begin with ... La ilaha il allah m... hamdulillah rasoolallah. Religion of Allah is learnt from Ulamah not rats who are more Kafir in thought action culture morality then Muslim. Munafiqeen have found a new way to put down Islam ... You are extremist mullahz u following extemist mullahz ... Maybe maybe they r not extreme ... Maybe maybe u r just more kafir in ur morality thought culture sympathes (i.e. ur sympathies for kafirs) and actions then muslim . That could be the reason u see what islam allows as extremism. Are deriving ur morality from Quran Sunnah or from Western wolrld n their movies? Engrez approved morality? How about Islam approved morality culture though axtions. How about deriving all of them from Quran Sunnah. Buts its too late for u ... I am subject to Shariaah not ur morality or the Kafirs u follow.

After reading ur posts here and and on that other site, its clear ur arrogant, bad mannered and think of urself above others in deen. Let me tell u, mirza ghulam qadyani was also very knowledgeable and had extensive study, look where he ended up. Real knowledge makes u humble, this munaazra knowledge makes u stupid. How can u judge others to be worst than u in deen? How can we believe if u even pray 5 times a day? I have seen mullahs giving jama 5 times a day and then caught raping little boys. Stop making excuses, Islam is not the hate filled ideology that u portray. If its not allowed to mock God of other religions than how is it ok to make a toilet of their worship place? And as stupid mullahs are, do u even imagine the implications of such a move? Do u know how many thousands of mosques are in non Muslim countries??? How would u feel when all those thousands of mosques are turned to toilet?? Do u mullahs have any sense or are u just a rattafied madrassah mullah??
Mullahs like u have sexual relations with their nokaranis and then give excuses from Quran about londis. Please dont embarrass urself and don't portray a bad image of our religion.

The discussion started from turning churches into toilets and the reasoning given is MUBAH as some possibility and justification can be created this way. The way my brother exploited Mubah to serve his needs and urges is wrong. that was my point. MUBAH domain is not something every guy (him or me included), can decide to get into and create stuff out of thin air. tats was my point.
The point i was making was, earth being world (known commonly) this duniya, so mars being another thus zina should be ok on mars.
Which i for 200% disagree with, considering Allah rules over everything. Thus rules set by him are applicable everywhere with no exception unless he has specified so. but i am pretty sure within the domain of Mubah, it wont be hard for some to come up with reasoning on the grounds i shared above to make it not forbidden somehow. coz now, instead of Ijma every Tom, .... and harry can do as he pleases but within the domain of mubah. which i think is wrong.
Mubah domain is not to be explored on individual level, as tat will only lead to fitna as most ppl including me dont have the right knowledge nor expertise for the same. Thats why ijma is one thing tat can help in this matter.

As for slave discussion, i didnt start nor mentioned this topic or commented on the same. this was some other guy discussing with Ali.

Dear, the brother is simply giving his opinion, and you are giving yours. Why can't we just agree to disagree and go back on topic? Just a friendly suggestion.
Mullahs like u have sexual relations with their nokaranis and then give excuses from Quran about londis. Please dont embarrass urself and don't portray a bad image of our religion.

I think this is really uncalled for and shameful that you would use such language and behavior towards others. Says more about you than him. Not sure what this thread has to do with all this... I hope a mod comes along and cleans this up. I would hate to be a mod having to do all this laundry...
[

Last edited:
Armenia Is Losing in Karabakh, and Russia Stays on the Sidelines
Publication: Eurasia Daily Monitor Volume: 17 Issue: 141
By: Pavel Felgenhauer

Armenia’s and Azerbaijan’s armed forces are fighting over the disputed region of Karabakh. The two sides have been preparing for a renewed war over this territory since the May 1994 ceasefire agreement ended the previous hostilities, which the Armenians won, securing de facto control of Karabakh and occupying a number of neighboring areas previously populated by Azerbaijanis. But the narrative of the current clashes is not playing out as most observers, either in Yerevan or Moscow, believed it would. The Azerbaijani military—rearmed by Turkish, Israeli, Russian and South Korean modern weapons systems as well as supported politically, diplomatically and apparently militarily by Ankara—has maintained the upper hand in the first ten days of fighting. Baku has for years tapped the country’s oil wealth to spend billions of dollars on procuring expensive foreign weapons the Armenians have been unable to acquire or even afford. Still, there was a strong belief in Yerevan and Moscow that the Azerbaijanis are inferior soldiers, as in the first Karabakh war, and that the Armenian soldiers’ superior organization and fighting spirit would prevail against a better-armed foe (Militarynews.ru, September 28).
Yet as a famous maxim dictates: there is no such thing as bad soldiers, only bad commanders. That maxim was seemingly proven true once again on the present Karabakh battlefield. Before the current hostilities began, Yerevan did not seem overly concerned by the worsening crisis situation in Karabakh or the escalating war rhetoric on both sides. On September 20, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev publicly accused the Armenian prime minister, Nikol Pashinyan, of provoking a major war. At the same time, he demanded that Armenia “unconditionally evacuate Karabakh” since Azerbaijan’s military has the capability to clear the Armenians out (Rosbalt, September 20). Baku had secured an agreement with Tbilisi to stop arms shipments to Armenia “from Russia and Serbia.” Aliyev thanked Georgia and implied that Armenia is continuing to receive weapons via transport aircraft flights over the Caspian Sea and Iranian territory (Militarynews.ru, September 20). In Yerevan, Aliyev’s war talk was denounced as “frustrating rhetoric” by a leader “disconnected from reality.” Azerbaijan’s decision to go to war, it seems, had already been taken, but the Armenian authorities apparently dismissed Aliyev’s warning as a rant (Militarynews.ru, September 20).
Conflict-in-Nagorno-Karabakh-Source-BBC.jpg
Conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh (Source: BBC)
The Armenian leadership expressed confidence it could “defend the sovereign rights of the people of Artsakh [Armenian name for Karabakh] and their right to self-determination” (Militarynews.ru, September 20). On September 26, hours before the new Karabakh war commenced, the massive Kavkaz (Caucasus) 2020 strategic military exercises ended in southwestern Russia, with President Vladimir Putin attending the main war game event in Astrakhan oblast. According to the pro-Kremlin site Vzglyad, Kavkaz 2020 modeled a large-scale regional war in the Caucasus and was intended to send a strong message to Turkey and Azerbaijan to stand down. Kavkaz 2020 included land, air and sea military operations, possibly mimicking the invasion of Azerbaijan via each of these warfighting domains. Armenian forces participated in Kavkaz 2020 together with contingents from China and Belarus. Iranian warships joined the Russian Caspian Flotilla, but Azerbaijan refused an invitation to participate (Vzglyad, September 26; see EDM, September 14, 23).
The Armenian and Karabakh forces, armed and trained in the best Russian (Soviet) military tradition, evidently were expecting to decimate the initial assault by the elite frontline Azerbaijani units. They expected that a successful counterattack would rout the enemy, forcing it to retreat in disorder, abandoning its Israeli, Turkish, Russian and South Korean weapons—as happened before, in 1993–1994. Instead, the Azerbaijani troops, armed and trained by Israelis and Turks, forced on Armenia a modern war with massive use of drones that provide constant targeting information and carry out their own precise attacks. As a result, Azerbaijan took the battlefield initiative and has held onto it for more than ten days, while Armenian counterattacks have mostly been ineffective and an overall Armenian counteroffensive failed to materialize. Guerrilla-style forces—like Hezbollah in southern Lebanon facing Israel, or the Taliban in Afghanistan—developed effective asymmetrical tactics, allowing them to take on modern armies equipped with drones and GPS-targeting capabilities. But the Armenian military is a regular combat force, which relies on large numbers of heavy weapons and is trained to fight in the Soviet style of warfare. The Armenians have thus found themselves at a serious disadvantage in the second Karabakh war, as they discovered they could not mass men, guns and armor to launch an effective counterstrike that Soviet military dogma demands. Azerbaijani forces repeatedly uncovered Armenian preparations early and relentlessly hit them with shells and missiles (Novaya Gazeta, October 8).
The morale of the Armenian soldiers looks shaken, but they have not been routed. They remain a basically good military, albeit not prepared or equipped for modern warfare. Azerbaijan has captured some territory, but the ultimate goal of retaking all of Karabakh is still far off. The conflict may be evolving into a war of attrition, which Armenia has little chance of winning since it is smaller than Azerbaijan and politically and geographically isolated. Meanwhile, both of Armenia’s regional backers—Iran and Russia—are maintaining a low, semi-neutral profile. Tehran and Moscow have each called for the fighting to stop, but neither wants to openly stand up to Baku and both recognize Karabakh as legally Azerbaijan’s sovereign territory (Lenta.ru, October 6). Putin has insisted Russia is ready to defend Armenia as an allied member of the Russian-dominated Collective Security Treaty Organization or CSTO, but these obligations do not cover Karabakh (Interfax, October 7).
Unconfirmed reports circulate that the notorious private military company (Chastnaya Voennaya Companiya—ChVK) Wagner Group’s contractor anti-tank missile operators or mercenaries have been deployed to Armenia to take on Turkish-supported forces backing Azerbaijan—as they have been doing in Libya (Svoboda.org, October 1). Moscow seems to want to maintain balance between Baku and Yerevan, but undercover and with plausible deniability. The Russians will not do much to save Pashinyan or Armenian-occupied Karabakh. The Kremlin’s worst nightmare is Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan massively moving his military in and ejecting Russia from the South Caucasus or even the entire Caucasus. While that is not yet happening, the Kremlin appears ready to allow the Armenian military to be humiliated in Karabakh if that loss can facilitate the fall of Pashinyan, whom Moscow considers a “Western stooge.”

That is what I thought as well. Looks more like JF-17.
Jeff will soon enter the theater Azeris are soon gonna get them as Armenia is getting Mirage 2K from Le France! 36- 40 aircrafts from PAF's stock will/or already joined the theater. These will be secondhand Block-2s for now in PAF config. So that so called F16 photo is likely of their's ie of initially delivered units. They will stay there till new Block-2 or 3s are delivered to them!

There is one STRONG CONDITION HOWEVER, WE DONT WANT ANY ISRAELI/JEWISH PERSON TO BE NEAR THESE AIRCRAFTS BE IT THESE PAF'S JEFFs OR THE NEW BLOCK-3 IN FUTURE.
Azeri strong relation with Israel is a matter of concern to us when it comes to these jets!
Pakistani personnel will be deployed there to ensure their full security and tech. protection.

These aircraft will only be used for Defense of Azeri airspace including giving CAS to their troops in front lines till Azeris get their own Jeffs, and then they can attack even Armenia with it or Russia, we dont care! it will then be upon themselves how they use them.

In return Azeris will give us cheap oil/gas for a decade!

Last edited:
Dear, the brother is simply giving his opinion, and you are giving yours. Why can't we just agree to disagree and go back on topic? Just a friendly suggestion.

I think this is really uncalled for and shameful that you would use such language and behavior towards others. Says more about you than him. Not sure what this thread has to do with all this... I hope a mod comes along and cleans this up. I would hate to be a mod having to do all this laundry...
[

Have u read his posts? In each and every post he degrades others and mock them, he thinks he is the only muslim here and calls others as kafir and wanna be angraiz. Its him who goes off topic. Frankly to me he looks like false flagger and is actually here to portray bad image of Islam.

Whereas Azeri army has better drones ATM, Armenian army enjoys a more powerful air force. On paper, Armenians have 4 Su-30SM compared to Azeris having 12 MiG-29A of which about 6 are still operational. Su-30SM has Bars-R radar which can function as mini AWAC to track small targets like drones.

Another map showing the latest situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh Front:

Blue: Places taken by the gallant Azerbaijani army
Red: Areas where the conflict is occurring

Look like they planing on encirlcment of karbagh n cut supply lines
Whereas Azeri army has better drones ATM, Armenian army enjoys a more powerful air force. On paper, Armenians have 4 Su-30SM compared to Azeris having 12 MiG-29A of which about 6 are still operational. Su-30SM has Bars-R radar which can function as mini AWAC to track small targets like drones.
Are those awacs sleeping while ground troops getting butcherd by small targets like drones as you said. And stop spreading bs

Back
Top Bottom