What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Look like they planing on encirlcment of karbagh n cut supply lines

Are those awacs sleeping while ground troops getting butcherd by small targets like drones as you said. And stop spreading bs

Azeri army has S-300PM2 SAM range 250 km which out ranges Kh-31P anti radar missile range 110 km. Obviously Azeri S-300PM2 would make mince meat out of Armenian Su-30SM.

Jeff will soon enter the theater Azeris are soon gonna get them as Armenia is getting Mirage 2K from Le France! 36- 40 aircrafts from PAF's stock will/or already joined the theater. These will be secondhand Block-2s for now n PAF config. So that so called F16 photo is likely of their's ie of initially delivered units. They will stay there till new Block-2 or 3s are delivered to them! There is one STRONG CONDITION HOWEVER, WE DONT WANT ANY ISRAELI/JEWISH PERSON TO BE NEAR THESE AIRCRAFTS BE IT THESE PAF'S JEFFs OR THE NEW BLOCK-3 IN FUTURE.

Pakistani personnel will be deployed there to ensure their full security and tech. protection.

The sat picture of the two fighters looked like f-16s, not jf-17s. The wings of the fighters are a completely different shape to the thunder, and look near identical to the f-16s.

I also doubt Azerbaijan is buying thunders, at least not anytime soon.

Fighter jets will likely not see any sort of major role in this war, as there seems to be no need for it. Azerbaijan already has air superiority with its fleet of turkish drones, and already superior air force compared to the Armenians.

Azeri army has S-300PM2 SAM range 250 km which out ranges Kh-31P anti radar missile range 110 km. Obviously Azeri S-300PM2 would make mince meat out of Armenian Su-30SM.
well How much a Su30SM is really capable, we are soon gotta find out as Jeffs are about to enter the theater.

read post# 2,402
The sat picture of the two fighters looked like f-16s, not jf-17s. The wings of the fighters are a completely different shape to the thunder, and look near identical to the f-16s.

I also doubt Azerbaijan is buying thunders, at least not anytime soon.

Fighter jets will likely not see any sort of major role in this war, as there seems to be no need for it. Azerbaijan already has air superiority with its fleet of turkish drones, and already superior air force compared to the Armenians.
kis dunya main bethy ho sarkar, azeri delegation is in PAC right now, their Ambassador has met COAS today for a reason too. These aircrafts in pics are simply too small to be f-16........And BTW the wings of Jeff also look like F16{they r its copy}

It's like "Take no Prisoners" type of war!! No wonder the most of the countries are staying away....

Look at the condition of the Armenian POW!

According to an Armenian top defense official to his folks: "It's Terror/Horror, we're sorry".....

absolutely disgusting how Azerbaijan treats pows... If they treat them like that infront of a camera, imagine what they are doing when the cameras are off...

have some class. when a soldier surrenders its over. you dont look tough when you parade around a single POW with his hands tied and have 5 large armed men humiliating and roughing him up...

is this some kind of cultural thing where this sort of savage, cowardice behaviour gets passed as "toughnes"?? because this sort of behaviour is considered disgusting and cowardly across cultures as far as i know.....

i cannot imagine what the azeris are thinking releasing this footage? All this will do is increase armenian morale, and decrease the chances of soldiers surrendering

absolutely disgusting how Azerbaijan treats pows... If they treat them like that infront of a camera, imagine what they are doing when the cameras are off...

have some class. when a soldier surrenders its over. you dont look tough when you parade around a single POW with his hands tied and have 5 large armed men humiliating and roughing him up...

is this some kind of cultural thing where this sort of savage, cowardice behaviour gets passed as "toughnes"?? because this sort of behaviour is considered disgusting and cowardly across cultures as far as i know.....

i cannot imagine what the azeris are thinking releasing this footage? All this will do is increase armenian morale, and decrease the chances of soldiers surrendering
lol have u seen what Armenians do to Azeri POWs? first of all they dont spare them and kill them instantly! and when they dont, they skin their head cut off their nose, ears, tongue and take their eyes out and leave them to death!

Under such circumstances, he is being treated like a King! atleast they have made him drink water by their own hands!

Thats more then enough.

lol have u seen what Armenians do to Azeri POWs? first of all they dont spare them and kill them instantly! and when they dont, they skin their head cut off their nose, ears, tongue and take their eyes out and leave them to death!

Under such circumstances, he is being treated like a King! atleast they have made him drink water by their own hands!

Thats more then enough.

I hate these sort of apologists.

m2yv3blqk3s51.png

If the current pace that the Azerbaijani military is following continues, they should be able to fully liberate it within 4 weeks. Of course, that would require other foreign and bigger powers not to intervene on the side of Armenia.

Thats more then enough.

any proof besides ridiculous azeri propaganda?

what you are saying is so absurd.

imagine if Indian propaganda came up with a ridiculous story of pakistani troops eating indian babies from the womb.

and based on that story, they justified any rape abuse or anything they do and counter with "pakistanis eat babies, raping their women is nothing in comparison"

which is what you are doing. not only is it dishonest, but intellectually bankrupt.

ah u bloody farsiwan clown! go through this thread first and see with yr own bug eyes!

Dont waste our time, we are busy people! because unlike your kind which end up blowing their own commercial airliners thinking it targeted F35ves.....we have something real to be busy with!

So now Shhuu off

I am just amazed at your intelectual capacity and ability to convey your views in a civilized debate..

i am left speechless and in awe. Your university proffessor should get nominated for a noble prize for enriching the world with such a bright mind..

i have nothing left to offer this engaging debate, you have left me completely convinced of your views and speechless. Carry on and continue to enlighten us with your wisdom while i leave in shame.

I am just amazed at your intelectual capacity and ability to convey your views in a civilized debate..

i am left speechless and in awe. Your university proffessor should get nominated for a noble prize for enriching the world with such a bright mind..

i have nothing left to offer this engaging debate, you have left me completely convinced of your views and speechless. Carry on and continue to enlighten us with your wisdom while i leave in shame.
good! now scan this thread with yr farsiwan bug eyes before writing silly comments.

im a busy man wont spoon feed u.

any proof besides ridiculous azeri propaganda?

what you are saying is so absurd.

imagine if Indian propaganda came up with a ridiculous story of pakistani troops eating indian babies from the womb.

and based on that story, they justified any rape abuse or anything they do and counter with "pakistanis eat babies, raping their women is nothing in comparison"

which is what you are doing. not only is it dishonest, but intellectually bankrupt.

There was a photo of an Azeri pow whose eyes were taken out and who was skinned by Armenian soldiers in this thread. I haven't seen you being outraged by it. So can you spare us with your crocodile tears? You know your concern isn't genuine.

@Kamil_baku @MMM-E

Adam! Azerilerin Ermeni kıçını siktiğini, Jay Z'nin Kim Kardashian'ın Ermeni kıçını nasıl becerdiğini söyledim! Bwahaha

PS modları söylemeyin veya bu yorumu İngilizce'ye çevirmeyin

There was a photo of an Azeri pow whose eyes were taken out and who was skinned by Armenian soldiers in this thread. I haven't seen you being outraged by it. So can you spare us with your crocodile tears? You know your concern isn't genuine.

Their was a video itself in this thread in the last 20-30 some pages; I’ll try to find it and repost it as soon I get home.

Back
Top Bottom