What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

maximalist but Azerbaijan should go for it. cut off Armenia from Iran and connect with Turkey
Ej6X1sUWkAAJu6S

Desert Storm 2.0 they can't touch Armenia proper

well How much a Su30SM is really capable, we are soon gotta find out as Jeffs are about to enter the theater.

read post# 2,402

kis dunya main bethy ho sarkar, azeri delegation is in PAC right now, their Ambassador has met COAS today for a reason too. These aircrafts in pics are simply too small to be f-16........And BTW the wings of Jeff also look like F16{they r its copy}
Tell you what, if I'm wrong, I'll openly admit to it, and personally apologize to you.

However, I'm confident it's not gonna happen.

As for the picture, the wing shape for the thunder and the f16 are similar, but their placement and sizes are different, not to mention how the front looks.

It's very clearly two f16, and it makes WAY more sense for it to be an f16, because we know that Turkey is heavily involved in this conflict.

Those fighters likely belong to Turkey.

It makes no sense for the fighters to be jf17s. Azeri ambassador being in PAC Kamra means nothing, as a lot of ambassadors from multiple nations have been there, which has resulted in nothing happening.
maximalist but Azerbaijan should go for it. cut off Armenia from Iran and connect with Turkey
Ej6X1sUWkAAJu6S
Russia would 100% intervene, as they'd end up losing bases, and all influence in the region if this occurred.

Basically, this is Russia's red line.

Baku should stick to it's legal border, nothing more.

This is all true. And I think they have done their homework. At some point you will hit a glass ceiling like Germany and Japan. You can have all the tech in the world, like the stuff Germany had in 1944, Iran just made recently, so Germany is very advanced, but without nukes, its nothing and no-one cares what they think.

And turkey will face that in 10 years or so. Very advanced, but without nukes, you are fighting with one arm behind your back. The Pakistanis had it figured out in the 1970's. They said, we need nukes and we will eat grass for a 1,000 years if that's the cost.

Imagine if Pakistan didn't have them now. Modi would just walk in, they would be like Rohygnya. Muslims in India and Pakistan. UN would issue a strongly worded letter in response to occupation of Pakistan.

Problem today is that anyone about to build them faces US invasion. Because everyone knows it means total freedom. So they'll have to work something out with Pakistan at some point. And it won't be cheap, and I think that's fair. They can't just give it away.

Pakistan is ready to help Turkey in any way possible, but Turks will have to do the most work.

We helped Iran, but they gave away our scientists' role to the West and we suffered backlash.

Libya sold out their nuclear program for ease of sanctions thinking it would save them.

KSA did not avail that opportunity we offered them after the assassinate of King Faisal RA.

We have even been falsely accused of giving nuclear info to North Korea, lol. Pakistan is under FATF hammer now, but after this issue, we can explore help to Turks, if we are not already doing it.

Ej6X1sUWkAAJu6S

I agree. It should be sold to Russia.

If Russia agrees on it, it should not be a problem. If Russia doesn't, will they really sabotage their future in the region for little, worthless Armenia?

This is enough for them to lose all influence in the Muslim world and also Iran too.

I think Russia is skittish of calling another Afghan jihad on itself.

Armenian army Kornet anti tank missiles. It's most deadly in mountainous terrain.

I agree. It should be sold to Russia.

If Russia agrees on it, it should not be a problem. If Russia doesn't, will they really sabotage their future in the region for little, worthless Armenia?

This is enough for them to lose all influence in the Muslim world and also Iran too.

I think Russia is skittish of calling another Afghan jihad on itself.

Iran is pro Armenia and buys Russian military hardware. Russia has no need to worry about Iran when it comes to Armenia Azerbaijan war.

Population of Armenia 3.2 million. Population of Azerbaijan 7 million. You need 3 times the number for an offensive operation. Not to mention Azerbaijan can only use its right part not its left part in this war.

That's a generalist idea, but it doesn't always apply. Technology can be a force multiplier, and can make up for the lack of numbers.

Also, total populations of fighting nations dont always tell the complete story, what matters is not total population, but rather those who've reached military fighting age, and of those, only the ones who're capable of actually fighting can be picked, which lowers both side's total fighting potential.

Azerbaijan still outnumbers Armenia, though, and the longer the conflict goes on, the worse off Armenia will be.

While Iran and Azerbaijan are Muslim countries, Iran and Armenia are Indo European countries. So culturally, Iran is no closer to Azerbaijan than it is to Armenia.

Tell you what, if I'm wrong, I'll openly admit to it, and personally apologize to you.

However, I'm confident it's not gonna happen.

As for the picture, the wing shape for the thunder and the f16 are similar, but their placement and sizes are different, not to mention how the front looks.

It's very clearly two f16, and it makes WAY more sense for it to be an f16, because we know that Turkey is heavily involved in this conflict.

Those fighters likely belong to Turkey.

It makes no sense for the fighters to be jf17s. Azeri ambassador being in PAC Kamra means nothing, as a lot of ambassadors from multiple nations have been there, which has resulted in nothing happening.

Russia would 100% intervene, as they'd end up losing bases, and all influence in the region if this occurred.

Basically, this is Russia's red line.

Baku should stick to it's legal border, nothing more.
haha im here to burst this deniability syndrome of this Bajwa doctrine! which BTW has proven to be failure. Anyways im not here to convince anybody. believe it or not, up to you!

Population of Armenia 3.2 million. Population of Azerbaijan 7 million. You need 3 times the number for an offensive operation. Not to mention Azerbaijan can only use its right part not its left part in this war.

1) Azerbaijan has around 10 million population and Armenia has around 3 million ..... and Azerbaijan has more younger population than Armenia

2) also if needed , there are 35-40 millions of Turks in Iran and most of them are Azeri Turks
Iranian Azerbaijan includes three northwestern Iranian provinces West Azerbaijan, East Azerbaijan and Ardabil

Btw Azerbaijan has superior Turkish and Israeli Weapons including UCAVs easly to destroy Armenian military targets

Russian technology can not match with Turkish and Israeli UCAVs

Last edited:
Btw Azerbaijan has superior Turkish and Israeli Weapons including UCAVs easly to destroy Armenian military targets

Russian technology can not match with Turkish and Israeli UCAVs

Eh bitte?

Everyone has drones. Even Karabakh has drones. Drones are not high tech. China makes more drones than any other country.

also if needed , there are 35-40 millions of Turks in Iran andd most of them are Azeri Turks
Iranian Azerbaijan includes three northwestern Iranian provinces West Azerbaijan, East Azerbaijan and Ardabil

There is no such thing as "Azeri Turks". Azeris are a distinct groups from Monglo-Turks:

1602284005933.png

I take it you are not familiar with history. Iranian Azeris have historically fought and killed more turks/ottomons than any other Iranian ethnicity. Pick up a history book and learn about Shah Ismail.

Back
Top Bottom