What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Most of Azerbaijan's weapons were bought from Russia.

AZERBAİJAN has great fire power

Russian Weapons

-- T-72 and T-90 Tanks
-- 2S7 PİON Howitzer
-- 2S19 MSTA Howitzer
-- 2S3 AKATSİYA Howitzer
-- 2S1 GVOZDIKA Howitzer
-- TOCHKA Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- BM-30 Smerch MLRS
-- TOS-1 MLRS
-- BM-21 GRAD MLRS
-- S300 Air Defense System
-- S-125 Air Defense System
-- BUK Air Defense System
-- 9K33 OSA Air Defense System
-- KORNET ATGM
-- MI-35 Attack Helicopter
-- SU-25 Bomber Jet
-- MIG-29 Fighter Jet

Israeli Weapons

-- BARAK-8 Air Defense System
-- ATMOS-2000 Howitzer
-- LYNX MLRS
-- EXTRA MLRS
-- LORA Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- SPIKE ATGM
-- HAROP Kamikaze Drone

Turkish Weapons

-- Bayraktar TB-2 UCAV
-- T-122 MLRS
-- T-300 MLRS
-- SOM Cruise Missile

also Azerbaijan bought weapons from Ukraine , Belarus , Czech Republic , etc such as

-- POLONEZ MLRS
-- RM-70 MLRS
-- DANA Howitzer
--

There is no such thing as "Azeri Turks". Azeris are a distinct groups from Monglo-Turks:

I take it you are not familiar with history. Iranian Azeris have historically fought and killed more turks/ottomons than any other Iranian ethnicity. Pick up a history book and learn about Shah Ismail.

Well ofcourse The Azeris had to defend that territory against anyone invading since the Persians aren't much of a fighters historically and one of the reasons the Azeri population is so low in that region. They see the persians as inferior race which they technically are compared to the azeris but aside from that An Azeri is a turk and speaks turk and does everything Turk. They have aided the Ottoman also not to forgot and helped them even commit a genocide that I won't mention now.

Iran is much better of with an Azeri ruling elite taking over once again as they did historically that region

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "Azeri Turks". Azeris are a distinct groups from Monglo-Turks:

Yes there is no such thing as "Azeri Turks" ...... Azeri is not race as like Seljuks and Ottomans

there is Oghuz Turk or Kipchak Turk

and Turkiye , Azerbaijan , Iran , Iraq , Syria , Turkmenistan hosts Oghuz Turks

and Kipchak Turks = Tatar , Uyghur , Bashkir , Kazakh , Kyrgyz , Uzbekh , Nogai , Chuvash , etc

I take it you are not familiar with history. Iranian Azeris have historically fought and killed more turks/ottomons than any other Iranian ethnicity. Pick up a history book and learn about Shah Ismail.

very funny ... its my great Turkish history and Iran was ruled by the Turks for over 950 years between 960s and 1925

and its not 1500s or 1600s ... its 2020

now sunni muslim Turkiye and shia muslim Azerbaijan are real brothers against christian Armenia and Persian racism

35-40 million Turks in Iran are with Turkiye and Azerbaijan

Yes there is no such thing as "Azeri Turks" ...... Azeri is not race as like Seljuks and Ottomans

there is Oghuz Turk or Kipchak Turk

and Turkiye , Azerbaijan , Iran , Iraq , Syria , Turkmenistan hosts Oghuz Turks

and Kipchak Turks = Tatar , Uyghur , Bashkir , Kazakh , Kyrgyz , Uzbekh

I think you're missing the point which was the Azeris are not really related to Turks. It's not my opinion, it's science.

very funny ... its my great Turkish history and Iran was ruled by the Turks for 950 years between 960s and 1925

and its not 1500s or 1600s ... its 2020

now sunni muslim Turkiye and shia muslim Azerbaijan are real brothers against christian Armenia and Persian racism

35-40 million Turks in Iran are with Turkiye and Azerbaijan

Yes, keep telling yourself that with these fantasy "Turks" in Iran that do not even exist.
Many prominent Iranians are of Azeri origin, including the leader of Iran, again these are the same people that historically fought and killed countless of your kind.
Well ofcourse The Azeris had to defend that territory against anyone invading since the Persians aren't much of a fighters historically and one of the reasons the Azeri population is so low in that region. They see the persians as inferior race which they technically are compared to the azeris but aside from that An Azeri is a turk and speaks turk and does everything Turk. They have aided the Ottoman also not to forgot and helped them even commit a genocide that I won't mention now.

Iran is much better of with an Azeri ruling elite taking over and basically removing the Persians from politics since they are not really good for that either

I can't take you seriously when you false flag and appear to have a deranged obsession with Persians and Iran. There are professional people that can help you in whatever trauma you went through due to Persians/Iran.

I think you're missing the point which was the Azeris are not really related to Turks. It's not my opinion, it's science.

Yes, keep telling yourself that with these fantasy "Turks" in Iran that do not even exist.
Many prominent Iranians are of Azeri origin, including the leader of Iran, again these are the same people that historically fought and killed countless of your kind.

I can't take you seriously when you false flag and appear to have a deranged obsession with Persians and Iran. There are professional people that can help you in whatever trauma you went through due to Persians/Iran.

They did rule your kind. Fights are nothing big deal happened even within dynasties. I Don't have anything against Farsi's just telling it like it is. Get behind the azeris who fought and won over your kind to become your ruler

They did rule your kind. Fights are nothing big deal happened even within dynasties. I Don't have anything against Farsi's just telling it like it is. Get behind the azeris who fought and won over your kind to become your ruler

Azeris are just another Iranic group like Persians and Kurds etc. We can talk more about your kind the day you finally stop hiding behind false flags.

there is no race such as Azeri or Seljuk or Ottoman

Turkiye and Azerbaijan hosts Oghuz Turks ...... one nation - two state

Protests in support of Azerbaijan have rocked several cities in Iran including the capital Tehran and the northwestern city of Tabriz

As clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia escalate there are signs that Iran’s significant Azerbaijani Turk population could be a source of tension in the country, particularly given that Iran in perceived to be assisting Armenia

be careful or the Azerbaijani-Armenian conflict could spill over into Iran

there is no race such as Azeri or Seljuk or Ottoman

Turkiye and Azerbaijan hosts Oghuz Turks ...... one nation - two state

Why are you just repeating yourself? At least try to be original.

Protests in support of Azerbaijan have rocked several cities in Iran including the capital Tehran and the northwestern city of Tabriz

A few dozen/hundred people out of millions of Azeris. Add 2 and 2 together.

As clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia escalate there are signs that Iran’s significant Azerbaijani Turk population could be a source of tension in the country, particularly given that Iran in perceived to be assisting Armenia

Why are you copy and pasting from an online article as if you wrote it?
Here is the article:

be careful or the Azerbaijani-Armenian conflict could spill over into Iran

Frankly, I think it is much more likely for conflicts to spark in Turkey given your recent instability. Not long ago there was a coup attempt. Moreover don't forget the substantial and rising Kurdish population in your country. You're living in a very delicate glass house, don't think about throwing pebbles.

Pakistan is ready to help Turkey in any way possible, but Turks will have to do the most work.

We helped Iran, but they gave away our scientists' role to the West and we suffered backlash.

Libya sold out their nuclear program for ease of sanctions thinking it would save them.

KSA did not avail that opportunity we offered them after the assassinate of King Faisal RA.

We have even been falsely accused of giving nuclear info to North Korea, lol. Pakistan is under FATF hammer now, but after this issue, we can explore help to Turks, if we are not already doing it.

Yes that's right. Pakistan has tried to share this, but other countries don't have the capacity for something like this. Libya, Saudi etc, they are not serious counties, they don't have the capacity for something like this.

Turkey is the only candidate, at some point in the future.

Iran is another candidate, but it has shown itself to be reluctant to get nukes. It still thinks its conventional strength and proxy armies can deter aggression. Well they will learn the hard way I guess. Technologically they are about 70 years behind America.

Its missiles can destroy its neighbours but as far as America is concerned, it's just more money for Americans who will have to rebuild the GCC infrastructure once Iran is pacified.

So Turkey is the only candidate for Pakistan help that I can see in the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom