What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The town of Talish was liberated today by the gallant Azerbaijani army.

Armenian artillery pounding Azeri troops

Just firing artillery at the direction of the Azerbaijani military positions and pounding are two different things. There is no proof presented that showed that those artillery firings are hitting the gallant Azerbaijani army. Meanwhile, the Azerbaijani military's poundings are clearly documented and their progress is clearly visible.

This is a very good observation. There are basically 3 blocks.

GCC are western vassal states. Their leaders are approved by the west and they have no independent policy. in return they are given security and a small fraction of their own wealth. The rest of their wealth goes to pay tribute to the west. to defence contractors and engineering companies and the like. As trump said, they would last 2 weeks without a US security guarantee.

Turkey is also a vassal state. It has to tow the line and do what it's told most of the time. If it goes rogue, they usually just replace the leader with a general. Erdogan is changing this slowly. It still has to tow the line and the west decides how many long range missiles it can have (it's not allowed any) etc. It's the most powerful block. It could conquer the GCC block and Egypt without much trouble. (Saudi patriots don't seem work and Egyptian F-16's don't seem to have any decent air to air missiles).

Iran is already rogue and ballistic. Coincidentally, it's also one of only 3 truly independent countries in the Islamic world. (others being Pakistan and Indonesia). But it's being starved to death because of this independence.

So yes, Pakistan, being one of the 3 independent Islamic countries, and a nuke power, and no-one able to do anything about them, and a democracy, can really be the pivot.

For reasons unknown to me, Pakistan is an economic basket case. And the GCC has been keeping it afloat for a long time. This seems to be ending. Pakistan has wisely chosen China instead. But it's also pivoting to Turkey, because Turkey is a developed democracy and strives to be an independent power.

I think Erdogan will push this independence thing to the end. The west will eventually come for him, and he will either go back to vassal state or get nuclear technology from Pakistan for a few trillion $$ (yes trillions is the price of nukes and the freedom they give you). And then Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia can form the democratic Islamic block. (Indonesia doesn't need nukes. they are 260 million people on islands).

So I think this war and others Turkey is involved in, is just a stepping stone to this emerging free independent Islamic block.
Do you think Turkey has embarked on this "adventure" without doing the proper homework?? You're talking about the Devlet Akl of the Turks, who established 22 Empires in the last 2 millenniums spread around the entire known world...

As for Turkey, it's just the beginning all against the "Western" interests:
  • Liberation of the Turkish Cyprus
  • Getting parts of Northern Irak/Syria to put the fight back into the yards of PKK/YPG/YPD, supported by the entire known world. More to follow
  • Stopping the Imperialists' onslaughts into Tripoli
  • Securing the East Med from the French
  • Helping Azerbayjan to get back the occupied Karabag
  • Making $it out of the Russian conventional capabilities in Syria, Libya, Karabag' etc.
  • Saving Katar from the KSA/UAE
  • Playing hardball with the US establishment 24/7
  • Making an alliance with Pak
  • As for the nukes, AQK has said he collected the "electronics" for his program from Turkey
  • Domesticating the armamants with indigenous programs. It's 70% now
  • Etc.

Friend do not underestimate these armenians. they are master indian dna loud mouths. they are like women and start crying and shouting but behind the scene trying to rob and beat anyone around them.

Same thing here; they pushed out 800,000+ azeris and others from NK and other areas; NK is just area; these folks are even holding additional territories as well outside and noone is seeing this. my better's halfs grand fathers' grave in in that territory and these idiots dont even allow family members to visit the graves
the occupied territories that are outside NK is more then NK itself..yet everyone is just talking of NK...

Its horrendous that they held this for 30 years..i guess armenians were well versed at fighting(and are) though things are changing with turkish support and air power
Another map showing the latest situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh Front:

Blue: Places taken by the gallant Azerbaijani army
Red: Areas where the conflict is occurring

So far the war is in the buffer zone and hasnt even reached NK
If azeri do a cease fire now it will be a defeat for them

Do you think Turkey has embarked on this "adventure" without doing the proper homework?? You're talking about the Devlet Akl of the Turks, who established 22 Empires in the last 2 millenniums spread around the entire known world...

As for Turkey, it's just the beginning all against the "Western" interests:
  • Liberation of the Turkish Cyprus
  • Getting parts of Northern Irak/Syria to put the fight back into the yards of PKK/YPG/YPD, supported by the entire known world. More to follow
  • Stopping the Imperialists' onslaughts into Tripoli
  • Securing the East Med from the French
  • Helping Azerbayjan to get back the occupied Karabag
  • Making $it out of the Russian conventional capabilities in Syria, Libya, Karabag' etc.
  • Saving Katar from the KSA/UAE
  • Playing hardball with the US establishment 24/7
  • Making an alliance with Pak
  • As for the nukes, AQK has said he collected the "electronics" for his program from Turkey
  • Domesticating the armamants with indigenous programs. It's 70% now
  • Etc.

This is all true. And I think they have done their homework. At some point you will hit a glass ceiling like Germany and Japan. You can have all the tech in the world, like the stuff Germany had in 1944, Iran just made recently, so Germany is very advanced, but without nukes, its nothing and no-one cares what they think.

And turkey will face that in 10 years or so. Very advanced, but without nukes, you are fighting with one arm behind your back. The Pakistanis had it figured out in the 1970's. They said, we need nukes and we will eat grass for a 1,000 years if that's the cost.

Imagine if Pakistan didn't have them now. Modi would just walk in, they would be like Rohygnya. Muslims in India and Pakistan. UN would issue a strongly worded letter in response to occupation of Pakistan.

Problem today is that anyone about to build them faces US invasion. Because everyone knows it means total freedom. So they'll have to work something out with Pakistan at some point. And it won't be cheap, and I think that's fair. They can't just give it away.

This is all true. And I think they have done their homework. At some point you will hit a glass ceiling like Germany and Japan. You can have all the tech in the world, like the stuff Germany had in 1944, Iran just made recently, so Germany is very advanced, but without nukes, its nothing and no-one cares what they think.

And turkey will face that in 10 years or so. Very advanced, but without nukes, you are fighting with one arm behind your back. The Pakistanis had it figured out in the 1970's. They said, we need nukes and we will eat grass for a 1,000 years if that's the cost.

Imagine if Pakistan didn't have them now. Modi would just walk in, they would be like Rohygnya. Muslims in India and Pakistan. UN would issue a strongly worded letter in response to occupation of Pakistan.

Problem today is that anyone about to build them faces US invasion. Because everyone knows it means total freedom. So they'll have to work something out with Pakistan at some point. And it won't be cheap, and I think that's fair. They can't just give it away.
Turkey's plan is to have the "nukes, if not they already have...

Earnestly hope with the start of dialogue this war wouldn't end in a stalemate as Azerbaijan is clearly winning.

It's 2 day ceasefire to exchange prisoner and whatsnot . To appease the international community . If the armenian doesn't use this break wisely to offer some sort satisfying concession then they will be world of pain .... And nobody could say anything anymore . Since the Azeris allready showing their magnamity by providing respite for the humanitarian efforts to the civilians . If they still wouldn't leave the occupied area . well , the Azeris could only pounding them some more to the oblivion ...

They really need to hit the south hard and reach that corridor ASAP

The weather was a major issue in the last few days. It seems the Azerbaijani military is cautiously moving since the territory of full of hills and valleys - a perfect hideout for an army with atgms. The UAVs is doing the initial heavy lifting, accompanied by artillery shelling, then the army is doing the mopping. So far, it is very obvious that this strategy is succeeding. Not to forget that the supply lines of the Armenian army is getting hampered by the Azerbaijani UAVs. At this point, Azerbaijan has a complete air supremacy.

There is Islam and there are things permissible in Islam.

Islam = Quran / Sunnah.
Permissible = Anythng not prohibited in Islam.
Miswak/Siwak = Sunnah = Islam.
Tooth brush = not sunnah = but despite it permissible = (because) it is not prohibited.

Permissibility is not based on explicits texts of Quran, or prophetic teaching permissibility is based on something not being prohibited.

There is: (1) Fard, (2) Sunnah, (3) Mubah i.e. permissible. For the first two, Fard, and Sunnah text from Quran and Hadith is needed. In other words if I say demolishing a church, making it into toilets is Fard/Sunnah. Then I will need to support it with evidence of Quran/Sunnah. Because what I have done by saying that is - indirectly I have said this is what Allah instrcted in Quran and Prophet saw, did, or spoke in support of. So I need to provide evidence.

I said, it is permissible and not prohibted. I give you evidence for it being permitted and you quote me texts of Quran/Hadith saying it is prohibited.

What Allah has made lawful in His Book is halal and what He has forbidden is haram, and that concerning which He is silent is allowed as His favor. So accept from Allah His favor, for Allah is not forgetful of anything. He then recited, "And thy Lord is not forgetful." [Ref: Musnad Al Bazzar]

“Allah has prescribed certain obligations for you, so do not neglect them; He has defined certain limits, so do not transgress them; He has prohibited certain things do do not do them; and He has kept silent concerning about other things out of mercy for you, and not because of forgetfulness, so do not ask questions concerning them.” [Ref: Sunan Darqutni]

“It was narrated that Salman Al-Farisi said: “The Messenger of Allah was asked about ghee, cheese and wild donkeys. He said: ‘What is lawful is that which Allah has permitted, in His Book and what is unlawful is that which Allah has forbidden in His Book. What He remained silent about is what is pardoned.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B29, H3367]

What these Ahadith say is Halal and Haram are clearly stated in Quran and Sunnah. And what is not prohibited/permitted is Mubah (i.e. allowed as mercy and Allah has remained silent on them). I said it is permissible. And why making a church into toilets is permissible is because it is not prohibited in Quran and Sunnah. And Allah has remained silent over it not because He did not know what I was capable of but he left it out as an act of Mercy. Act of this mercy translates to hundreds of mosques in England becoming Masjids, here. And hundred of others have becomes homes of gora people living in UK example of few, here.

If you say it is prohibited/Haram then you quote me where Allah or his Messenger said we cannot make a church into a house, Masjid, or even public toilets (as act of charity and kindess for people). The one who prohibits something is under burden of proof to prove it. For permissibility proof is not needed because all not prohibited is allowed according to above Hadith but all prohibited is in Quran and Hadith ... so you simply quote me where it says I cannot make church into public toilets.

There is Fard, Sunnah, Mubah. I said it is Mubah because it hasnt been prohibited. You believe it is prohibited in Islam. You prove the prohibition I have proven permissibility on basis of Allah remained silent therefore allowed - remained silent on church bein converted to toilets - therefore it is allowed.

Those who converted it to homes. what do they have in homes, toilets, what do mosques have in them toilets and if mosque is on former church then toilets are in it. Ex-church-homes they have toilets in them, goras have kama sutra in them, watch **** movies in them. Try to understand in islam there is no prohibition of making a church into masjid, home, toilets, community centre, cinema, gym, or anything else.
Within the domain of MUBAH, you are stretching all bounds. Bravo. So all u have to do is find some act or thing that has no DIRECT mentioning in Quran, Hadees or sunnah and drop it in Mubah category and do as u please. So by your logic Zinah will be halal if done on Mars??????? Come on.

Stop creating things in the religion on your own. we already have alot of mullahz like JUI chief in Pakistan, who is an expert in this MUBAH domain and knows how to stretch and create false reasoning to justify everything. Sorry to say, i wont argue with u more on this, especially after knowing your idea about things. But i am not surprised one bit. with this logic u shared, u didnt need extensive study of the religion at all. Just anything can be made possible. I will suggest again, plz read.

Back
Top Bottom