What's new

Azadi chowk is ready to be inaugurated

2-3479-800-600-80-jpg.37985

Nice looking bridge!

On side note - What's purpose to put a round about hanging in air. Runabouts are good for light traffic but it's a Big No for heavy traffic. It will add more chaos!
It's not the best solution to divert and ease traffic. Specially in South Asia where traffic sense is non existent.

Nevertheless, development is always good and must be appreciated . Congratulation!!

Nice looking bridge!

On side note - What's purpose to put a round about hanging in air. Runabouts are good for light traffic but it's a Big No for heavy traffic. It will add more chaos!
It's not the best solution to divert and ease traffic. Specially in South Asia where traffic sense is non existent.

Nevertheless, development is always good and must be appreciated . Congratulation!!

under the bridge Metro bus is passing so that's why they made it in air there's a track of Metro bus u can't make a simple round about

under the bridge Metro bus is passing so that's why they made it in air there's a track of Metro bus u can't make a simple round about

They could have made multilevel / layer flyovers to get zero congestion with very minimum cost overrun!

I still cant figure out why is this whole thing in the air? if this whole thing was on level 0, what other traffic it could have stopped? doesnt make sense.

From pics. it looks like there are roads under flyover as well.

SMS bro

you are now second gussing the bridge designers.

Are you one too?
You are right they know better then us!

But roundabouts may be good for next 5 years. Our planners need to think for long terms. They should have planned for next 20~30 years... I'd love to see something like this..
hb6qmvwk.jpg

Last edited:
From pics. it looks like there are roads under flyover as well.

yes but that traffic is flowing in the same direction as that of the roundabout. It could have simply continued along the roundabout and carried on without having to stop.

You are right they know better then us!

But roundabouts may be good for next 5 years. Our planners need to think for long terms. They should have planned for next 20~30 years... I'd love to see something like this..
hb6qmvwk.jpg
Oh mere bhai, why are you only looking at the flyover? You do know there are roads under the bridge that accommodate exactly what you have drawn lol. Your drawing would've made sense if there was a river flowing under the flyover. But thats not the case, there are actually 4 lane roads under the flyover that will be accommodating thousands of motorists as well

Oh mere bhai, why are you only looking at the flyover? You do know there are roads under the bridge that accommodate exactly what you have drawn lol. Your drawing would've made sense if there was a river flowing under the flyover. But thats not the case, there are actually 4 lane roads under the flyover that will be accommodating thousands of motorists as well

I know what I'm talking but any way ... it's a good development and it will be what it is..Congrats!!

Please book mark my post and look at it in few years time you'll realize that designers could have considered a long term solution

Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom