What's new

Awww! No Fried Chicken For US Soldiers In Afghanistan?

Yes.. but I would not wear those..
Since my family jewels are not under extreme threat yet. I would not bear them the discomfort.

The movie War Inc fits perfectly here. Everything is so damn commercial for the US troops.
But it is good stuff.
I bought me loads of meds meant for em.

Santro I have noticed that you come on to threads concerning food. Is this an expertise of yours?? and whats your favourite? do you cook?

What I forgot some of you indians dont believe anyone but when its your white mastrs. Anyone that put pakistans point of view you have to say its untrue? or biast. Oh sorry only americans tell truth eg the stealthy WMD that they found not in america?

is it cos our forefathers deprived india a border with afghanistan and strategic location that burns you? i think thats what hurts you sooooooo much
:blah: ...ask that tabloid to print 2mrw abt underwears...then we can have a new thread for that..till then hav a nice day.:wave:

I just enjoyed the some fruits of this blockade...
a pop tart 10 pack for less than a dollar..
Apple jacks.. tools.. Blackhawk jackets.. Shoes, socks.. Underwear.. all excellent stuff at throwaway rates.

An original Hasbro Monopoly for $2
a Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition for $15 :cheesy:

Get em while you can boys.. Peshawar is flooded with the good stuff.
I love you Americans.

I believe they even once had a Hummer in a drive away condition.
That Bara Bazar is the tops for duty free truck loads.

Santro I have noticed that you come on to threads concerning food. Is this an expertise of yours?? and whats your favourite? do you cook?

I love food.. (what is permitted).. and dont mind experimenting in the Kitchen either..
But just for myself.

In any case. the fact is that those containers are now being exploited...
So the the people of Pakistan owe their thanks yet again to the US for being frenimies.

I love food.. (what is permitted).. and dont mind experimenting in the Kitchen either..
But just for myself.

In any case. the fact is that those containers are now being exploited...
So the the people of Pakistan owe their thanks yet again to the US for being frenimies.

Joking aside the americans have so sanitised war that I wander how their forces would react if they had to face real hardship with an enemy lets say that had real weapons. if nothing else this blockade seems to have drawn attention to the luxuries i would say americans are used to.

Who cares about fried Chicken?
US Army has the most professional & elite soldiers on the planet.

Who cares about fried Chicken?
US Army has the most professional & elite soldiers on the planet.

Hurry Puttar! this have nothing to with professionalism, simply they are no-veg and can't survive for so long without fried chicken :cheers:.

Joking aside the americans have so sanitised war that I wander how their forces would react if they had to face real hardship with an enemy lets say that had real weapons. if nothing else this blockade seems to have drawn attention to the luxuries i would say americans are used to.
They crushed Saddam twice with McDonalds.

Join a military. Piss US off. Then you will find out. The hard way.

this have nothing to with professionalism, simply they are no-veg and can't survive for so long without fried chicken :cheers:.
I am not a soldier & even I can't survive more than a week without fried Chicken.

But anyway back on topic it's not that GI Joe's are softies because they consume fried chicken.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Good one Gambit.One can hardly judge US military from a laptop in leeds.

You guys must be real desperate to take this little fast food stand to this absurd level.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Good one Gambit.One can hardly judge US military from a laptop in leeds.
I doubt the man would survive Basic. Even with today's politically correct DIs, one of ours would have him crying for his mama.

Osama did- so you killed him but he osama said he wanted to bleed you financially and I would say that you are a bankrupt nation that survives cos china and saudi give you loans and hand outs (dressed up as reserve currency) and that osama succeeded. You have 1 in 6 on food stamps and 18% plus unemp-loyment Oh and irans been pissing you off for 30 years. hahaha want your drone back lol. Oh and tel aviv tells your govt what to do-american soldiers dying for israel -how dumb is your govt.

Before you come back and knock pakistan we were never a super power lol

now gambit back on topic why are americans soldiers so much into chickens?

Back
Top Bottom