What's new

Awww! No Fried Chicken For US Soldiers In Afghanistan?

what?- afghanistan do not have chicken?- :azn:-

Popeye its just a damn chicken- use the local ones-

I think you will find your stats are from planet mars - their supplies are crippled at the moment. The NDN are providing about 10% and its too expensive and they cant airlift stuff off over in particular fuel. If you chaps want to believe the closing of border and not allowing supplies to get through is not having the effect it is then feel free. The fact of the matter is they need the supplies to resume and i reckon they have a week left - lets see what happens!!!!

I think indians are so anti pakistani and pro america that they will believe any criticism of pakistan. Tell me why do pro american people knock RT news or Press TV when we all know western press are just a propaganda arm of west and liars yet western press sources are given more crediblity?

Sorry - but these are cheap shots :tdown:
whats wrong with these ?
we just compared the characteristics of more faithful animal which is good thing . Dog is taken as example of faithfulness and there is nothing offensive in it :no:

whats wrong with these ?
we just compared the characteristics of more faithful animal which is good thing . Dog is taken as example of faithfulness and there is nothing offensive in it :no:

Mai tu dog ke wakaalat kar raha ho :tongue:

I love Popeyes every Wednesday in big discount, delicious man!

Thank you Pakistan! :)

Back
Top Bottom