What's new

Awesome Indian Patriotic Song ( Try not to laugh )

Hey bongo..
That's an Indian song written by an Indian poet named Dwijendralal Ray.Like half of those compositions are stolen from India.

:rofl:

hey Indiot,

Dwijendralal Ray was a Bengali who died in 1913 while India came into existence in 1947, how is he an Indian?

Well if it's in their culture to like these types of songs, then tenu ki taqleef? I find it funny, but maybe they find it patriotic and blood rousing or something. To each their own.

hey Indiot,

Dwijendralal Ray was a Bengali who died in 1913 while India came into existence in 1947, how is he an Indian?
HEY Kangloo He was from Krishnanagar which is presently in Nadia district in West Bengal.How can Kangloos follow such Kafir songs..!

Well if it's in their culture to like these types of songs, then tenu ki taqleef? I find it funny, but maybe they find it patriotic and blood rousing or something. To each their own.
You are the most humble person on this forum.Seriously.
I am saying not cause of this post only..

Last edited:
What he was doing to his colleague with his butt? You didn't notice it or it's too common on your side of border?

he is soldier not a dancer so his dancing skills hardly matters, on the other hand, the song in OP is composed/created by Professionals who are next to pathetic
here is one more proof how low Indians can stoop they stole our national Song lamo

still better than these chikni chameelies

How's that funny?

HEY Kangloo He was from Krishnanagar district which is presently in Nadia district in West Bengal.How can Kangloos follow such Kafir songs..!

Hey Roadshitter, West Bengal was part of Bangladesh that time and that song was composed to inspire the reunification of Bangladesh following the Partition of Bengal in 1905. Read proper history roadshitter.

Hey Roadshitter, West Bengal was part of Bangladesh that time and that song was composed to inspire the reunification of Bangladesh following the Partition of Bengal in 1905. Read proper history roadshitter.
So you are following a song written by Road shitter.Good for you Kangloo.
Ebar loongi tule Naacho..

So you are following a song written by Road shitter.Good for you Kangloo.
Ebar loongi tule Naacho..

Lol, roadshitters are you Indians, Dwijendralal wasn't an Indian but a Bengali, and most importantly he wrote the song for Bangladesh, period.

Lol, roadshitters are you Indians, Dwijendralal wasn't an Indian but a Bengali, and most importantly he wrote the song for Bangladesh, period.
Lol But he was a resident of present day West Bengal district.. #KanglooLogicFails
He was a Hindu extremist Kafir road shitter.How could an Islamic republic is getting along with such poets even with Tagore...!
Hedda...

Lol But he was a resident of present day West Bengal district.. #KanglooLogicFails
He was a Hindu extremist Kafir road shitter.How could an Islamic republic is getting along with such poets even with Tagore...!
Hedda...

As I said, roadshitter, West Bengal was part of Bangladesh before it became polluted in 1947 and the song was composed for Bangladesh. You haven't really evolved to Homo Sapiens level yet, have you?

Heck it's even funnier when you don't see this song played in your military functions while it's one of the most common tracks played in our military festivals, yet you come here and claim your funny ownership over the song.

As I said, roadshitter, West Bengal was part of Bangladesh before it became polluted in 1947 and the song was composed for Bangladesh. You haven't really evolved to Homo Sapiens level yet, have you?

Heck it's even funnier when you don't see this song played in your military functions while it's one of the most common tracks played in our military festivals, yet you come here and boast your funny ownership over the song.
Chup bara lungi. Bangal er bachha abar west bengal er sopno dekhe bara nichu jaat

Back
Top Bottom