What's new

Awesome Indian Patriotic Song ( Try not to laugh )

Hey Roadshitter, West Bengal was part of Bangladesh that time and that song was composed to inspire the reunification of Bangladesh following the Partition of Bengal in 1905. Read proper history roadshitter.
Kangla, India didn't exist in 1947 but Bangladesh did? I even understand Pakistanis talking - they have a narrative contrary to ours. But Everytime a Kangla types something on any Internet board , an angel loses his wings.

Kangla, India didn't exist in 1947 but Bangladesh did? I even understand Pakistanis talking - they have a narrative contrary to ours. But Everytime a Kangla types something on any Internet board , an angel loses his wings.

Roadshitter, Bangladesh/Bangla/Bangalah/Bengal has been existing for more than 2,000 years. You roadshitters are fed with bullshit history is not my problem.

Truly his grandfather's Dna. Copied directly from show put up by the grandfather in Shimla I guess.

Roadshitter, Bangladesh/Bangla/Bangalah/Bengal has been existing for more than 2,000 years. You roadshitters are fed with bullshit history is not my problem.
Lol. You wouldn't have a history without us. Now go reapply for the Aadhar card.

You took birth on 1971..
When did you get your independence? Or you are just claiming Bangladesh had been a country fought along with British,Mughals.....!!!
There are two types of Bengali Bhasa.One is Sadhu & other is Chalit..You Kangloos talk neither but a self adopted Kangloo Bhasa..
You Kangloos can't even talk Suddh Bengali...

You took birth on 1971..
When did you get your independence? Or you are just calming Bangladesh had been a country fought along with British,Mughals.....!!!

See the point is Bangladesh didn't fell from the sky in 1971. We are a nation-state, not just a country, and that nation has existed ever since the identity of Bangla was born, more than 2000 years ago.

There are two types of Bhasa.One is Sadhu & other is Chalit..You Kangloos talk neiyhr but a self adopted Kangloo Bhasa..
You Kangloos can't even talk Suddh Bengali...

Lol roadshitter, be assured even Bangladeshi kids are better learned about the history of Bangla language. The Shadhu/Cholito riti grammar was created by the British missionaries, William Carey was the pioneer of this standard grammar. While the original Bangla language has been spoken by the common folks that's still existing in Bangladesh. It's funny that you roadshitters take pride over this Suddh Bangla that was created by your British masters, shows your slave mentality.

Last edited:
That's an Indian song written by an Indian poet named Dwijendralal Ray.Like half of those compositions are stolen from India.
you forget your patriotic songs ( Sare jahan se acha ) was written by Allama Muhammad Iqbal who belong to sialkot city pakistan ( our national poet )

That was a haryanvi guy just appreciating his army, and these songs may look funny but these songs have very massive impact on a village lad from Haryana... Haryana with 1.5% of indian population has 12-15% representation in indian army... The percentage will be much higher if you look only infantry part of army.

you forget your patriotic songs ( Sare jahan se acha ) was written by Allama Muhammad Iqbal who belong to sialkot city pakistan ( our national poet )
I know.It's a patriotic song.
See my comment's context..

Indra aunty got bowled over by that show of his grandfather. So much that forget to take even these 54 b@stads back. Like who cares about these 54 chuttos when you have macho bhutto screwing you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_missing_54

:lol:
Very macho indeed. Perhaps by Pakistani standards as seen in this video. The things poor Bhutto did to get back those surrendering fellows and his occupied West Pak territory.

His grandparents were Kashmir Pandits.

Are you taking your doses timely? Supa Pawa syndrome could be quite deadly if not kept under control.
No, my Bangla servant forgot the daily dose. He is comfortably sleeping in his kennel.

Lol roadshitter, be assured even Bangladeshi kids are better learned about the history if Bangla language. The Shadhu/Cholito riti grammar was created by the British missionaries, William Carey was the pioneer of this standard grammar. While the original Bangla language has been spoken by the common folks that's still existing in Bangladesh. It's funny that you roadshitters take pride over this Suddh Bangla that was created by your British masters, shows your slave mentality.

Hey Kangloo dont just five Kangloo logic..Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay created the ground work for Shadhu bhasha..Don't call them British now Kanglooo.Your pronunciation have created a created a new Kangloo Bhasa.
Bengali language is official language of 5 states in Bengal.We don't need be certified from Kangloo Sutki eaters.

Very macho indeed. Perhaps by Pakistani standards as seen in this video. The things poor Bhutto did to get back those surrendering fellows and his occupied West Pak territory.

Well you said Bhutto impressed Indra aunty. I simply agree to you. She got so impressed with Bhutto that she forgot to take chuttos back. :lol:

His grandparents were Kashmir Pandits.

And Iqbal or his parents never gave a cr@p about that.

Back
Top Bottom