What's new

Awesome Indian Patriotic Song ( Try not to laugh )

Hey Kangloo dont just five Kangloo logic..Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar and Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay created the ground work for Shadhu bhasha..Don't call them British now Kanglooo.Your pronunciation have created a created a new Kangloo Bhasa.
Bengali language is official language of 5 states in Bengal.We don't need be certified from Kangloo Sutki eaters.

Lol, you roadshitters should just identify yourself as Indian not Bengali, you can't even imagine the pain we go through to share our ethnicity with you roadshitters. Read the history of Bangla grammar if you have access instead of further revealing your IQ level. You can send me your internet bill, I'll be happy to donate.

Lol, you roadshitters should just identify yourself as Indian not Bengali, you can't even imagine the pain we go through to share our ethnicity with you roadshitters. Read the history of Bangla grammar if you have access instead of further revealing your IQ level. You can send me your internet bill, I'll be happy to donate.

Kangloo I can see your pain Kangloo.Didn't know that comment would give you such pain..You have to live with it forever Kangloo.
You are not True Bengali.True Bengalis talk true Bangla,not alienated version of Khaimoo Jaimooo lagaimoo..:rofl::rofl: IQ of Kangloos I don't wanna talk about it...
Ebar ek Kaj kor Kangloo.Halka moote sue por..

Well you said Bhutto impressed Indra aunty. I simply agree to you. She got so impressed with Bhutto that she forgot to take chuttos back. :lol:

And Iqbal or his parents never gave a cr@p about that.
Impressed? Lol, more like amused by his ahem "cultural dance". Good job.

Lol, Iqbal's parents told you?

Hmmm, you can call your masters as servants only in online forums, must be quite soothing!
Lol. Best of luck with the aadhar application.

Amused or impressed. She become fans of bhutto to abandon chuttos. :lol:

And did Iqbal's parents tell you that they care about that crap Kashmiri pandit thingy. They were a proud muslims. Move beyond their past. :lol:

Whenever i see such thread (by both indians and pakistanis) it makes me want facepalm so damn much.
Listen my pakistani brothers and sisters , do not indulge in these types of behaviour of mudslinging and shaming , these acts are cheap and vile (not to mention common in indians) if you guys do the same as these people then whats the difference between you and the cheap mentality of those indians constantly leaving questionable remarks against pakistan on the internet?
Yes, you can insult them when provoked , or highlight issues but this type of insulting and trolling is truly very cheap and disappointing , especially by a member with 40k+ messages.
And seriously , you guys should remain humble and well mannered , so what if they made a cringey patriotic song , how would you feel if someone else did that to a patriotic song that you like?
There are some aspects of a nation that you must not diss , those are the nation's patriotic songs , national anthems and their flags and what they stand for , in general. This is just disrespectful to the people of the country.

Adios

Lol. Best of luck with the aadhar application.
Want me to post your army or your cricketers fingering each other in public?

So much nonsense over an old video made for fun.

Chutiye ho kya.

but the poet is ALAMA MUHAMMAD Iqbal not his grandparents
and he belong to Pakistani city sialkot.
He was ethnic Indian Kashmiri. If you were born in Dubai, it would not make you an Emirati, you would be an ethnic Pakistani of xyz province. Nothing wrong in it though. Even the Bangladeshis have Tagore as their national poet - so not a big deal if an Indian is your national poet.

Oi get the f*** out of here you fish monger.

I am at work and listening to this shit. I can't stop laughing and may get fired. Darn you author.

Saaanay JAhaan sii Aaaachaaaan. Ham Bulbooolay hain Eeskayyy.

This is our Wunderwaffen.

And Iqbal or his parents never gave a cr@p about that.
Iqbal actually disliked his Hindu ancestry.
And did Iqbal's parents tell you that they care about that crap Kashmiri pandit thingy.
Can't say about his parents, but Iqbal was a convinced Islamist. He was a Total Saccha Imaandar Muslim.

And yes.

Indians should stop claiming Saray Jahan say accha as an Indian patriotic song. Iqbal himself was ashamed he wrote it later, editing it to Chin o Arab humara... you know the rest.

Indians - please Google to see the context.

This is our Wunderwaffen.

Iqbal actually disliked his Hindu ancestry.
Can't say about his parents, but Iqbal was a convinced Islamist. He was a Total Saccha Imaandar Muslim.

And yes.

Indians should stop claiming Saray Jahan say accha as an Indian patriotic song. Iqbal himself was ashamed he wrote it later, editing it to Chin o Arab humara... you know the rest.

Indians - please Google to see the context.

Why are you telling me? I know very well about Iqbal. Tell your compatriots about it.

Back
Top Bottom