What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

With the shootings, the crime is so much so think how much the crime would rise if there was no consequence. But even then, they should be jailed in India for 20-30 years instead of being killed.
And these people just like to blame India and AL for anything and everything and when asked for the reason, they suggest that they are being Islamic and i am maloon munafiq boot licker of india. Funny thing is that they directly go against their own religions

1. i do agree on this that smuggling is happening from the both sides. but that doesnt means BSF can kill any1. most of the time they kill farmers.

2. its not jus about some lousy cows BAL is very much delhi controlled government.

3. plz dont bring religion everywhere. n by the way india is not a gud place for non hindus.

India eracted fence only for show, in reality india illegally push drugs, arms and a state that shelter and sponsor terrorist.
Top Terror Bikash Freed: A 50cr taka question? | Priyo News

And India exists just to indulge in Bangladeshi idiosyncrasies!! India spent hundreds of millions of dollars just to con Bangladeshi addicts into buying two dollar bottle of cough syrup.

We are doing our part to curb the smuggling activities..for our efforts to be successful, you need get of your arses and guard your borders and stop cursing us every time your precious smugglers gets shot...and ditto for your terror suspect.

No killing can be justified in any way. Its the most inhumane act ever but we can't do anything about it except stopping our smugglers. Do you want to eat haram meat? i don't. BSF kills innocent people to, i agree but they can easily frame them as smuggler, no? so the main problem lies within us. We are giving them the opportunity. Our ideology is not the same as theirs. They are following theirs and you can't do nothing about it. We are at fault from every side period. Your only argument i killing cannot be justified, well well that won't help you in the world we are living in. Where did you get India and us as slave? Inferiority complex? Get some self esteem and dignity, India will start to respect us eventually.

I don't defend killing, i don't defend smuggling either but i bet you agree with the smuggling of drugs and alcohols too eh? bribing too right? where is Al-zakir now? :lol:

Bribe? Haram "Bribery is a major sin, because of the report narrated by Ahmad (6791) and Abu Dawood (3580) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the one who gives a bribe and the one who takes it. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (2621)."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=227568#ixzz2H09dB4mv
[MENTION][/MENTION]

Smuggling?
"In the Islamic society, entrepreneurs are free to initiate, organize and run any business they choose and in any form they like, but only those goods and services will be produced whose production is allowed by Islam. Following types of production of wealth and the business thereof is not allowed by Islam and it cannot operate in an Islamic society.

1. Production of drugs, alcoholic drinks, gambling, prostitution, lottery, music and dance etc.

2. Lending and borrowing on interest.

3. Black marketing, hoarding, smuggling etc."

Violation of border?
Siyasah: violation of the right of the state.

Not respection one's religious views and calling them bigots
Ta'zir: violation of the right of an individual.

Every Muslim, must show respct for every other religion. This is what prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) had said and done. Jews & Christians lived in peace with the prophet in Makkah & Medina.

Prophet also sent the new Muslims to Abyssinia, to seek asylum under a just Christian king. Sura Al Kafiroon of the Quran says " ...You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me." Ergo, no force, no competion, no comparisons......you do what you think is good, I will do what I think is good.

You dare challenge these laws?

Don't be mistaken, i don't support killing. But i do accept that we have a fair share of fault.

Lets see who is the hypocrite and Ignorant here...

So smugglers are poor people to you? Do you support the smuggling o drug and alcohol by those poor people? If you say no then you are a dumb hypocrite.

Yes they are Poor people, They are not professional smugglers.. Almost all of them are Poor Farmers of Border region who works one season and remain Jobless another season... Professional smugglers Bring cows to border from Rajsthan. It is easy to sneak through the border without cows, even a child can do it... So the news of cow arrival reaches into BD and smugglers from BD hire those Jobless farmers.. There duty is to cross into India, and come back with Cows .. 5000-1000tk per cow. Huge for those farmers. Isnt it?? So you were ignorant about gound reality... I dont blame you, you are only 17. Why are you bringing Alcohol and Drugs?? They are not killed.. It is very easy to sneak with non living objects that dont make sound, it is kid's play i already mentioned....

Bribe? Haram "Bribery is a major sin, because of the report narrated by Ahmad (6791) and Abu Dawood (3580) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the one who gives a bribe and the one who takes it. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (2621)."

Smuggling?
"In the Islamic society, entrepreneurs are free to initiate, organize and run any business they choose and in any form they like, but only those goods and services will be produced whose production is allowed by Islam. Following types of production of wealth and the business thereof is not allowed by Islam and it cannot operate in an Islamic society.

1. Production of drugs, alcoholic drinks, gambling, prostitution, lottery, music and dance etc.

2. Lending and borrowing on interest.

3. Black marketing, hoarding, smuggling etc."

Violation of border?
Siyasah: violation of the right of the state.

Yeah, its haram.. when did i say cow smuggling Halal Job?? you are twisting my words here.... My point is for their haram Job they dont deserve death penalty.. well their Haram Job doesnt make my rice beef haram, i bought it with my money....

You dont have any self respect, but i do. Few days ago Italian marines killed two fishermen inside indian territorry. They were arrested and not killed. Heck, India even allowed them to go back to their country for christmas... If they were killed by India, do you think Italy would remain silent??

No, but here you are supporting this. A man who has no self respect and doesnt care about life of his countrymen...

Irony, you people were Insulting Turkish President for requesting.. I repeat again for "requesting" To Hasina..... Hypocrisy at its best. Selective self respect!!

Not respection one's religious views and calling them bigots
Ta'zir: violation of the right of an individual.

I dint call all hindus Bigot, How their individual rights are violated??? Did their religion order them to protect all the cows from muslim stomach?? or am i telling them to eat cows?? 99% hindus of this forum doesnt care about cows.... Ma theke mashir dorod beshi....

Every Muslim, must show respct for every other religion. This is what prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) had said and done. Jews & Christians lived in peace with the prophet in Makkah & Medina.

Prophet also sent the new Muslims to Abyssinia, to seek asylum under a just Christian king. Sura Al Kafiroon of the Quran says " ...You will not believe in what I believe, I will not believe in what you believe, hence, your faith is with you and my faith is with me." Ergo, no force, no competion, no comparisons......you do what you think is good, I will do what I think is good.

This part reminded me of a point often mentioned by Islamophobic people..

" There is no God But Allah"

" hello, Muslims, Your Kalema insults our God."

Go die somewhere else....

Exactly. there religion and My religion are different... They will nor eat cows, we will... Thats it... There is no point in discussing with you anymore... You have no solid point... Torker khatire torko korar kono maney hoy na......

1. i do agree on this that smuggling is happening from the both sides. but that doesnt means BSF can kill any1. most of the time they kill farmers.

2. its not jus about some lousy cows BAL is very much delhi controlled government.

3. plz dont bring religion everywhere. n by the way india is not a gud place for non hindus.

It is a fact, nothing to agree about, the crime will go x10 if there are no consequence. India will lose a healthy amount of trade. The farmers being murdered are overshadowed by smuggling. If we stop smuggling then we can show this part to the Indian governement. Again, our order guard should keep people away from the border

Maybe, maybe not, people chose them as government so now we can't do anything except wait for them to go. I myself, at election time didn't support either, still don't.

Ask Al-zakir and T-rex and also Kobiraaz, who calls people, bigot, and brings religion in everything. They wanted a religious comprehension, i gave them one so that they stop portraying my religion as something hateful and hypocritical. I hope Kobi bhai keeps his words and stop eating meat now :D . cheers.

and non Hindu includes?? India is not good for trouble makers, be it any religion. BDW some of the prosperous people in India are from Minority religions :lol:

including me :meeting:

That is but an excuse to deflect off the issue.

What are Bangladeshi farmers trying to accomplish by crossing the fence?

And if these supposed farmers are shot inside Bangladeshi territory, what are Bangladeshi security forces doing ?

Lets see who is the hypocrite and Ignorant here...
You

Yes they are Poor people, They are not professional smugglers.. Almost all of them are Poor Farmers of Border region who works one season and remain Jobless another season... Professional smugglers Bring cows to border from Rajsthan. It is easy to sneak through the border without cows, even a child can do it... So the news of cow arrival reaches into BD and smugglers from BD hire those Jobless farmers.. There duty is to cross into India, and come back with Cows .. 5000-1000tk per cow. Huge for those farmers. Isnt it?? SO you were ignorant about gound reality... I dont blame you, you are only 17. Why are you bringing Alcohol and Drugs?? They are not killed.. It is very easy to sneak with non living objects that dont make sound, it is kid;s play i already told it....

Read my post above, "They choose to do the crime so they know the consequence already" No point in whining and moaning now. Don't care about the real smugglers(who are not even smuggling) The ones who do the crime should be punished, they did what they deemed right, whoa re you to question it? I am 17 and i actually speak more sense than you so stop shaming yourself. Because you support smuggling. And smuggling involve those too, poor people are doing it so ye good on you, please don't preach any more religion, i have seen your hypocrisy.

Yeah, its haram.. when did i say cow smuggling Halal Job?? you are twisting my words here.... My point is for their haram Job they dont deserve death penalty.. well their Haram Job doesnt make my rice beef haram, i bought it with my money....

"And Yeah i want to what makes beef Halal and whats not? You said its Haram beef? How? Show me Islamic rules or you invented it from your head? You may take help from your friend Hammaer who studied Islamic Rules. If you can prove those meats are haram, i will not eat meat again!"

Oh my bad, i though i brought these rules from my head right? why do you lie so much? read what you wrote please. They don't but according to that state, they do so while they are in that country they will face it, is that so hard to understand? Read the stuffs i wrote, smuggling cannot be allowed in an Islamic state, and youa re eating smuggled food which is coming in haram way. Stop eating

You dont have any self respect, but i do. Few days ago Italian marines killed two fishermen inside indian territorry. They were arrested and not killed. Heck, India even allowed to go back to their country for christmas... If they were killed by India, do you Italy would remain silent?? No, but here you are supporting this. A man who has no self respect and doesnt care about lifr of his countrymen...

I do, thats why i am not supporting smuggling. That is making is look bad and we should stop it. Unlike you. They should have been, again i told you, we don't have the power to do anything. Thats how the world works, my 22 year old friend. Learn to live with it, its not fair
Why do you think i am not supporting them to smuggle? so that they don't die. So that we can keep our self respect. What do you want? we go to war with India? go play video games, this ain't cal of duty. Reality bro reality

Irony, you people were Insulting Turkish President for requesting.. Listen carefully requesting To Hasina..... Hypocrisy at its best. Selective self respect!!

Copy and show me my post. I am pretty sure, you mistook my post as always

I dint call all hindus Bigot, How their individual rights are violated??? Did their religion order them to protect all the cows from muslim stomach?? or ami telling them to eat cows?? 99% hindus of this forum doesnt care about cows.... Ma theke mashir dorod beshi....
Don't make me copy your post again, please. Its called being sane, i won't agree with stupid posts from Bangladeshis. Deal with it

This part reminded me of a point often mentioned by Islamophobic people..

" There is no God But Allah"

" hello, Muslims, Your Kalema insults our God."

Go die somewhere else....

Exactly. there religion and My religion are different... They will nor eat cows, we will... Thats it... There is no point in discussing with you anymore... You have no solid point... Torker khatire torko korar kono maney hoy na......

I don't get your first point
but yes, they will kill our people who smuggle their cows, so you have to understand and deal with it too. Yep, you have no arguments whatsoever, in one psot you say to show islamic rules and in the next you say that you never agreed it to be halal. In one post you tell me that i shouldn't support Hindu Bigotry and in the next, you say that you never called them bigot. In one post you say that smuggling should be good for poor people int he next you disagree with drug and alcohol smuggling. You are like a woman, no logic or whatsoever runs behind your words. And then you go to a completely different path. You came to my age from talking about my Islamic knowledge which you challenged like a 12 year old kid. Please, if you want to argue, atleast stick to your argument. Good luck, see you

That is but an excuse to deflect off the issue.

What are Bangladeshi farmers trying to accomplish by crossing the fence?

And if these supposed farmers are shot inside Bangladeshi territory, what are Bangladeshi security forces doing ?

they r not trying 2 cross the border their land is near 2 the border. n BGB is almost dead after pilkhana massacre

they r not trying 2 cross the border their land is near 2 the border. n BGB is almost dead after pilkhana massacre

Again an excuse.
Then recruit some new officers in BGB, if all your capable officers, were killed in a single incident.
If a foreign army freely roams and kills in your land, who's fault is that?

Take some incentive.. Guard your borders, it might reduce the smuggling and other illegal activities and may even reduce your insecurities about Indian border forces.

Again an excuse.
Then recruit some new officers in BGB, if all your capable officers, were killed in a single incident.
If a foreign army freely roams and kills in your land, who's fault is that?

Take some incentive.. Guard your borders, it might reduce the smuggling and other illegal activities and may even reduce your insecurities about Indian border forces.

fully agreed but i'm not giving any excuse. BGB is very calm these days.

actually we need some strong leaders.

Yep, you have no arguments whatsoever, in one psot you say to show islamic rules and in the next you say that you never agreed it to be halal. In one post you tell me that i shouldn't support Hindu Bigotry and in the next, you say that you never called them bigot. In one post you say that smuggling should be good for poor people int he next you disagree with drug and alcohol smuggling. You are like a woman, no logic or whatsoever runs behind your words. And then you go to a completely different path. You came to my age from talking about my Islamic knowledge which you challenged like a 12 year old kid. Please, if you want to argue, atleast stick to your argument. Good luck, see you

Comprehension problem?? ok I will reply to only one Part at a time....

My first post-

.. And Yeah i want to what makes beef Halal and whats not? You said its Haram beef? How? Show me Islamic rules or you invented it from your head? You may take help from your friend Hammaer who studied Islamic Rules. If you can prove those meats are haram, i will not eat meat again!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...es-delhi-border-shooting-4.html#ixzz2H0QDS2gK

What i asked is about Haram Beef, what you replied is Haram Job.... For your info in My country Buying Beef is legal.. and thats not haram for me to eat if i buy with my halal money.

I tried to make it clear

when did i say cow smuggling Halal Job?? you are twisting my words here.... My point is for their haram Job they dont deserve death penalty.. well their Haram Job doesnt make my rice beef haram, i bought it with my money....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...es-delhi-border-shooting-5.html#ixzz2H0Rt5WY7

i dnt know what you understood, your reply-

smuggling cannot be allowed in an Islamic state, and youa re eating smuggled food which is coming in haram way. Stop eating

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...es-delhi-border-shooting-5.html#ixzz2H0SGJYm8

Again asking where did i say Smuggling is allowed?? you dont have to go further... I quoted my posts here.....

By the way i am going to recheck the fact... i will ask it to scholars ... if i get any reply i will share the link here........

Comprehension problem?? ok I will reply to only one Part at a time....

My first post-

What i asked is about Haram Beef, what you replied is Haram Job.... For your info in My country Buying Beef is legal.. and thats not haram for me to eat if i buy with my halal money.

I tried to make it clear

i dnt know what you understood, your reply-

Again asking where did i say Smuggling is allowed?? you dont have to go further... I quoted my posts here.....

By the way i am going to recheck the fact... i will ask it to scholars ... if i get any reply i will share the link here........

Theft is Haram, you are eating a food which was stolen, therefore it is counted as Black market trade. You asked how the food was unlawful(Haram) i showed you how it goes against laws.

"@animelive i already answered that part. Those cows come from Rajasthan. All the way to west bengal or north east. If India wants to stop the killing, respect their sacred God, they can stop those cows on the way! They are not doing it! You are trying to protect your indian masters by blaming poor Bangladeshi people. Yes they violated law but they don't deserve death for that. If you had minimum self respect you wouldnt support killing... And Yeah i want to what makes beef Halal and whats not? You said its Haram beef? How? Show me Islamic rules or you invented it from your head? You may take help from your friend Hammaer who studied Islamic Rules. If you can prove those meats are haram, i will not eat meat again!"

First you say that i am blaming poor smugglers and then you say you don't support it, bravo. Thanks for proving my points over and over again

"The Prophet cursed the thief because he is a corrupt element in society, and if he is left unpunished, his corruption will spread and infect the body of the Ummah"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom