What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

Awami League home minister Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir said he agrees shooting at border, solely by indian BSF, for "self defense". He also mentioned last month during his Delhi visit he agreed with indian minister. On new year day indian BSF killed 4 Bangladeshis. It is important to note BSF kill Bangladeshis are unarmed cattle traders and innocent bystandard, even children inside Bangladeshi territory.

HOW can u say that they were standing inside BD territory?? Is there any PROOF or just another SPECULATION as usual.

The poster already had given translation part in the opening post and there is NO manipulation since it also said "self-defence" whereas we see the Awami traitor was clearly giving clean chit to Indians for Killing Bangladeshis since there can be no excuse of self-defence against unarmed civilians

No he said that the force can only shoot for self defense, legally. All other means are not legal period.

WTH! Every time a bangladeshi is killed in the border, BSF claims that it was for self defence! yah now Awamiminister has given certificate for it. 4 killed in last few days. Your Awami minister didn't protest. So all was self defence??? Its not idune, but for people like you these awami ministers are taking the opportunity!!

I was translating the real meaning of the news, no need to get ******** over it. I know what they are doing but that doesn't justify manipulation of news. If you don't know how to read Bangla, then don't bother. I am not giving any one any opportunity, i am against it. Read my post again. I was clearing the mis-translation of the article.

Eorl ⚔;3761798 said:
Yes the meaning is not literally same, but the intention to justify BSF killing by AL or the intention to justify the silence and inability of AL to talk against its master are exactly same. And that is the point made by @idune bhai to open the eyes of fool people/

Let me explain to open the eyes of fool people:

-BSF thinks our unarmed BD civilians as a serious threat (because BSF is coward or detests Bangladeshis or thinks BD as coward nation)

-So BSF justifies their killing as self-defense pointing our unarmed civilians as serious threat to India/BSF

-Showing this reason, BSF always kills our unarmed civilians and justifies that as self-defense (try make people fool, if you can understand actually)

-Therefore, it is impossible for BAL to disagree with BSF when BSF claims its killing as self-defense. (Because BAL already said that it agrees that BSF are entitled to self-defense)

-So what BAL needs to point out is, why BSF thinks our unarmed BD civilians as a serious threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

-And I know BAL will never ask such question, because BAL wants to justify its silence and slavery by justifying the BSF killing as self-defense without asking how killing unarmed BD civilians is justified as self-defense!

@Topic:

As I told before, Razakar were at least loyal to its united country, but BAL and Dalals are real traitors. Kill and hang them all first!

Once again, i was translating the real meaning of it. Killing of unarmed civilians is no where near self defense either. But we should try our best to stop the smuggling of cows.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW can u say that they were standing inside BD territory?? Is there any PROOF or just another SPECULATION as usual.

even if they were standing on Indian soil. killing was not the answer.'
when will your BSF learn to use rubber bullets

wow, @idune , how manipulative of you. He is clearly stating int eh whole news that, if the killings are done by intention any more, then they will protest against it. Only shooting for self defense by BSF will be acceptable. You totally made a new meaning out of it. And the title itself has nothing to do with the news.
For non bengali speakers, here s a brief summary of the news
This article is presented in a very deceiving manner. Although it is true that AL government did nothing to stop these border killings

Are you kidding whole Bangladeshi population here? What "self defence" issue indians BSF or you have against unarmed cow traders, kids and farmers??????? Are you saying all the investigation done by HRW and Odihikar and other human rights organization that BSF shooting unarmed Bangladeshis, are false??? Awami League minister gave indian BSF free license to shoot Bangladeshis under disguise of "self defense" any kid can understand and see that. Now india has legal nod from Awami League regime to kill Bangladeshis under pretext of "self Defence". Anyone can see that any so called invetigation will have "self defence" as reason for shooting. In fact indian deputy HC already using blanket "self defense" pretext on Bangladeshi killing. And you defending Awami League minister licence to kill spree. And you calim to be a Bangladeshi??

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding whole Bangladeshi population here? What "self defence" issue indians BSF or you have against unarmed cow traders, kids and farmers??????? Are you saying all the investigation done by HRW and Odihikar and other human rights organization that BSF shooting unarmed Bangladeshis, are false??? Awami League minister gave indian BSF free license to shoot Bangladeshis under disguise of "self defense" any kid can understand and see that. Now india has legal nod from Awami League regime to kill Bangladeshis under pretext of "self Defence". Anyone can see that any so called invetigation will have "self defence" as reason for shooting. In fact indian deputy HC already using blanket "self defense" pretext on Bangladeshi killing. And you defending Awami League minister licence to kill spree. And you calim to be a Bangladeshi??

Once again, i was clearing the mis-translation of the article. But anyway, what do you suggest our government do?

Once again, i was clearing the mis-translation of the article. But anyway, what do you suggest our government do?

What "mis-translation"? I doubt you even know proper Bangla. If you don't know what is primary duty of any govt then you are NOT here to have constructive discussion. You are here to defend Awami League issuing indian BSF license to kill Bangladeshis.

Minister defends border shooting

Wed, Jan 2nd, 2013 7:53 pm BdST

Dhaka, Jan 2 (bdnews24.com)—Home Minister Muhiuddin Khan Alamgir on Wednesday said Dhaka and New Delhi have agreed to permit their border forces to shoot only in "self defence".

According to the 'Ain o Salish Kendra' (ASK), a human-rights organisation, the Indian border force shot down 48 Bangladeshi nationals in the last year.

"I've talked and concurred with the Indian Home Minister during my last month's visit. No side (BSF and Border Guard Bangladesh) will shoot unless it is in self defence," the minister said at the 23rd anniversary of the Department of Narcotics Control.

On Tuesday, the BSF shot two Bangladeshis dead along Thakurgaon's Haripur border and another two the following day along Chapainawabganj's Gomstapur border.

Alamgir said the deaths were being probed. "If it is found that the border watchdog had fired in self defence, then this matter will be considered."

"And if found otherwise," he continued, "then we'll follow the way in which we've been maintaining relations between the border forces of the neighbouring countries. We'll bring the matters to their notice so that these incidents do not recur."

"We will also take actions from our side," the minister added.

The BSF has been under fire from national and international human-rights organisations for killings and tortures along the Bangladesh border.

According to a Dhaka-based human-rights organisation, over 1,000 Bangladeshis were killed in BSF firing in the last decade and as many were injured.

Faced with continuous protests from Dhaka and human-rights organisations, New Delhi promised to bring down the number of border killings to zero and announced to provide 'non-lethal' weapons to the BSF. However, border killings continue to thrive.

There have been 319 incidents of tortures by the BSF in 2012 while the number was 155 in 2011, according to a statistics published by the ASK on Dec 31.

The report said the Indian border force had killed 48 Bangladeshi nationals, injured 106 other
s and abducted another 140.

The human-rights group said the BSF had added new heights to their menace by hurling hand-bombs, intruding in homes and torturing, injuring by charging bayonets, breaking hands and legs, forcefully undressing people and whipping them, and hacking people to death.

Minister defends border shooting | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Minister defends border shooting

Wed, Jan 2nd, 2013 7:53 pm BdST

Dhaka, Jan 2 (bdnews24.com)—Home Minister Muhiuddin Khan Alamgir on Wednesday said Dhaka and New Delhi have agreed to permit their border forces to shoot only in "self defence".

According to the 'Ain o Salish Kendra' (ASK), a human-rights organisation, the Indian border force shot down 48 Bangladeshi nationals in the last year.

"I've talked and concurred with the Indian Home Minister during my last month's visit. No side (BSF and Border Guard Bangladesh) will shoot unless it is in self defence," the minister said at the 23rd anniversary of the Department of Narcotics Control.

On Tuesday, the BSF shot two Bangladeshis dead along Thakurgaon's Haripur border and another two the following day along Chapainawabganj's Gomstapur border.

Alamgir said the deaths were being probed. "If it is found that the border watchdog had fired in self defence, then this matter will be considered."

"And if found otherwise," he continued, "then we'll follow the way in which we've been maintaining relations between the border forces of the neighbouring countries. We'll bring the matters to their notice so that these incidents do not recur."

"We will also take actions from our side," the minister added.

The BSF has been under fire from national and international human-rights organisations for killings and tortures along the Bangladesh border.

According to a Dhaka-based human-rights organisation, over 1,000 Bangladeshis were killed in BSF firing in the last decade and as many were injured.

Faced with continuous protests from Dhaka and human-rights organisations, New Delhi promised to bring down the number of border killings to zero and announced to provide 'non-lethal' weapons to the BSF. However, border killings continue to thrive.

There have been 319 incidents of tortures by the BSF in 2012 while the number was 155 in 2011, according to a statistics published by the ASK on Dec 31.

The report said the Indian border force had killed 48 Bangladeshi nationals, injured 106 other
s and abducted another 140.

The human-rights group said the BSF had added new heights to their menace by hurling hand-bombs, intruding in homes and torturing, injuring by charging bayonets, breaking hands and legs, forcefully undressing people and whipping them, and hacking people to death.

Minister defends border shooting | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

So, which part is defending border killing? and please suggest something that we can do about the border killings too, i am waiting to be enlightened

Awami League home minister Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir said he agrees shooting at border, solely by indian BSF, for "self defense". He also mentioned last month during his Delhi visit he agreed with indian minister. On new year day indian BSF killed 4 Bangladeshis. It is important to note BSF kill Bangladeshis are unarmed cattle traders and innocent bystandard, even children inside Bangladeshi territory.

They are illegally entering our country. You can give them whatever fancy names like cattle traders or whatever you want, the moment you illegally set foot in another sovereign country, be prepared for the consequences which includes being shot in worst case scenarios.

So, which part is defending border killing? and please suggest something that we can do about the border killings too, i am waiting to be enlightened

If you want to act as idiot no one can stop you. But you defending Awami League giving license for BSF killing by saying we are misreading Awami League action and statement, is very clear. If you don't know what is primary duty of any govt then you are NOT here to have constructive discussion. You are here to defend Awami League issuing indian BSF license to kill Bangladeshis.

reasonable, but as the other members suggest the government do something, we don't have any fair argument to stop the killings except saying that its inhumane.

You were too young then, at least our border guards had self respect then, They used to fire back. Now we are a backboneless nation, just because our leaders are sold out!

Back
Top Bottom