What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

@animelive, good to see U R living up to your name as a hammarian "BD-nationalist". :rolleyes:
Before spouting ignorantly & bringing up self-made religious fatwas U should know some ground realities:

- BSF has a major stake in cow smuggling.

- BSF & Indian smugglers have a major stake in smuggling illicit drugs into BD.

- Its the Indian smugglers who bring cows (their sacred religous entity) into BD border & BSF hardly kills them.

- BSF don't check drug smuggling into BDn on their side of the border which should be their job.

- On BSF's patronage Indian khasias & other tribes venture into BD territory , and rob paddy fields, fishes, crops etc & beat up our citizens.

- The fencing also leaves a narrow stretch of Indian land beyond it.(fench should be 150m within Indian territory under intl law) And both fence & unfenched portion of the border don't have proper demarcation.

- As kobirazz mentioned,poor farmers R haired by smugglers to bring cows from India. They have to make their ends meet afterall. What intl law gave BSF the right to kill?

- In many cases these farmers are killed within BD's territory while briging cows. Within our territory.

- Enclave people also faces the risk BSF bullets.

- One of the most significant casualties of BSF's Indo-bangla border game is abduction of bangladeshis from within BD's territory. From Jan-Nov 2012, 64 abductions took place.
http://www.odhikar.org/Upload statistics/Border.pdf

- Did U hear any shooting of Human traffickers by BSF? Why don't they kill these trafficekrs selling BDs in India.

- BSF kills bangladeshis in special day/occasions. For eg. the start of this year 4killed/2 abducted (correct me if I am wrong). Its a psycological warfare going on to establish their hegemony on BD.

NOW off course BGB has its faults. Its not the old BDR. Its hands R tied by these dalal gov. We faults definitely but its awami gov we R talking about here. U can say BNP's time was no better, but atleast the former BDR shooted back. The Ball is in the Indian court as they R the ones who smuggle cows into BD. Innocent farmers R between the smuggling business & BSF's shooting practice.

The sloution that makes more sense & practical is:
- Legalize cattle trade
or
- Streghten BGB to catch smugglers & permit them to do their border patrol duties effectively which also includes permission to fire upon any violation/provocation by BSF. ( we must stregthen BGB anyhow, its a question of national security)
- Legalize cattle trade (still optional)

What U have done here (intentionally/ignorantly) is support border killings. What intl law permits such killings? U want to defend the awami minister? Well he just gave a free hand from BD to BSF to permit such atrocities against our own citizens.Was/is/would there be any occasion that BSF didn't/wouldn't give the excuse of self-defense? U pathetic attempt to defend the indefensible is just astoundingly hypocritical & then U advise others about self-esteem & self respect? I am again asking U what intl law permits border killing?

:lol: did you even read my posts? i was talking about Smuggling and smuggling alone. I have shown you enough religious info(You are Islamic right? i even mentioned you in one, read it thoroughly) to show you the religious laws they are breaching. You are just ranting now. In which pot did i support killing?Improve your English language, mate. No intl law permits border killing but what can we do if they are killing smugglers in their land? give me one good argument you got against it except it being inhumane which i agree to? We can't do anything about it, i repeat, we can't do anything about it except stop smuggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: did you even read my posts? i was talking about Smuggling and smuggling alone. I have shown you enough religious info(You are Islamic right? i even mentioned you in one, read it thoroughly) to show you the religious laws they are breaching. You are just ranting now. In which pot did i support killing?Improve your English language, mate. No intl law permits border killing but what can we do if they are killing smugglers in their land? give me one good argument you got against it except it being inhumane which i agree to? We can't do anything about it, i repeat, we can't do anything about it except stop smuggling.

As expected nothing but shameless ramblings. Your religous fatwas huh? First stop smuggling before farting rubbish. U don't find any faults with India for selling cows but our poor farmers R at faults for
buying them? Now let me give U a dose common sense:
Our farmer buys those cows with money (they desperately make their ends meet with it) , they R not stealing them. Your self-made fatwas also raised the issue of sltealing to justify your indefensible argument, no? They R buying something halal & completely harmless legal product offered to them.And We commoners buy something completely legal that is bought with money from across the border not some illegal stolen product. Its not our fault that Indians sell their sacred stuffs due impractical laws in India. U defend the one who sells the "illegal" stuff (as per your fatwas ) but blame the one who buys it with money?

And as for what we can do, I already mentioned what we can/should/and have the right to do. Shoot back at them for any violation. They can't do jack. We don't depend on them exports ot hightech import. At the same time we ask them to legalize cattle trade.

Btw U say we R helpless against BSF, then how come U boast about independence? U are suppose to be a pro-BD patriotic nationalist as per hammer.

(I know razakar accusations R coming :chilli:)

You are living in fantasy land where justice prevails. Good luck with your protests then. Keep sending more smugglers in too.

My friend, justice may not prevail every time, especially when two nations with unequal might are involved. But we must carry on our protests targetting mainly the common conscience and the international community.

As expected nothing but shameless ramblings. Your religous fatwas huh? First stop smuggling before farting rubbish. U don't find any faults with India for selling cows but our farmers R at faults for
buying them? Now let me give U a dose common sense:
Our farmer buys those cows with money , they R not stealing them. U self-made fatwas also raised the issue of sltealing to justify your indefensible argument, no? They R buying something halal & completely harmless legal product offered to them. We commoners buy something completely legal that is bought with money from across the border. Its not our fault that Indians sell their sacred stuffs due impractical laws in India. U defend the one who sells the "illegal" stuff (as per your fatwas ) but blame the one who buys it with money?

And as for what we can do, I already mentioned what we can/should/and have the right to do. Shoot back at them for any violation. They can't do jack. We don't depend on them exports ot hightech import. At the same time we ask them to legalize cattle trade.

Btw U say we R helpless against BSF, then how come U boast about independence? U are suppose to be a pro-BD patriotic nationalist as per hammer.

(I know razakar accusations R coming :chilli:)

They can make more money by exporting them. Bangladeshi farmers intruded into their land. They didn't pay any tax for their business and the government doesn't know about it. That automatically makes it a stealing and breach of the law of their state. Read sharia law again. And guess what? the smuggler also happen to bribe the border guards. Now claim that bribing is halal too please, i need some laugh. Enlighten yourself first.

I do agree with your other points about firing their people too.

Our BDR is crippled at the moment. I live in reality.

No you are not razakar, just misinformed.

My friend, justice may not prevail every time, especially when two nations with unequal might are involved. But we must carry on our protests targetting mainly the common conscience and the international community.

Moral number 1: stop smuggling

Border.pdf

This is the same year where BD-India(awami-India) relation is merrier that ever. Also thousands of pledges were given by opar dadas and they even said to used non-lethal weapons. The result 224 victims, with four killed in the 1st day of the new year. And now the our gov gives them a permission of "killing for self-defense only". Joy digital bangla.

Border.pdf

This is the same year where BD-India(awami-India) relation is merrier that ever. Also thousands of pledges were given by opar dadas and they even said to used non-lethal weapons. The result 224 victims, with four killed in the 1st day of the new year. And now the our gov gives them a permission of "killing for self-defense only". Joy digital bangla.

more of a reason to stop smuggling, then every party will be happy

Regarding border killing and intn law, no international law prevents BSF to shoot at people who are crossing border illegally and fail to surrender when bsf warns them. Ask American, how many Mexicans do they kill, or better yet since we already have Pakistanis shedding croc tears, ask the Iranians when they kill Pakistanis smugglers at point blank range.

However I do agree that bsf shouldn't use lethal force unless they are under attack, which often is the case, despite the jamatis and rajakar brigade in Pakistan defense forum, our relation with Bangladesh is cordial to say the least.

Regarding border killing and intn law, no international law prevents BSF to shoot at people who are crossing border illegally and fail to surrender when bsf warns them. Ask American, how many Mexicans do they kill, or better yet since we already have Pakistanis shedding croc tears, ask the Iranians when they kill Pakistanis smugglers at point blank range.

However I do agree that bsf shouldn't use lethal force unless they are under attack, which often is the case, despite the jamatis and rajakar brigade in Pakistan defense forum, our relation with Bangladesh is cordial to say the least.

I think he was talking about human rights law, but anyway BSF should impose less severe punishment, killing is to inhumane.

They can make more money by exporting them. Bangladeshi farmers intruded into their land. They didn't pay any tax for their business and the government doesn't know about it. That automatically makes it a stealing and breach of the law of their state. Read sharia law again. And guess what? the smuggler also happen to bribe the border guards. Now claim that bribing is halal too please, i need some laugh. Enlighten yourself first.

I do agree with your other points about firing their people too.

Our BDR is crippled at the moment. I live in reality.

No you are not razakar, just misinformed.

Moral number 1: stop smuggling

Precepts like 'stop smuggling' is an oxymoron. You can always say 'stop trading', because smuggling bypasses the legal authority, it's only called smuggling when a trade manages successfully to bypass the legal authority.

Precepts like 'stop smuggling' is an oxymoron. You can always say 'stop trading', because smuggling bypasses the legal authority, it's only called smuggling when a trade manages successfully to bypass the legal authority.

And what makes the 'cow trade' legal?

I think he was talking about human rights law, but anyway BSF should impose less severe punishment, killing is to inhumane.

There is no human rights law, once you cross a Intl border illegally you become a criminal and then if you don't stop when border security force ask you to, you are potential danger to citizens. A citizen's life is more important than an intruder.

Stop attempts to smuggle*

And what makes the 'cow trade' legal?

There is no human rights law, once you cross a Intl border illegally you become a criminal and then if you don't stop when border security force ask you to, you are potential danger to citizens. A citizen's life is more important than an intruder.

Enlighten the ones who needs to be enlightened. Like @Luffy 500 according to whom, smuggling i totally is legal in Islam, so is breaching Intl borders without formal means. And tax evasion too. I even gave them scripts from our Holy book but looks like they are visually impaired

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Islamic treatment of smugglers ?

Some Bangladeshis go such length to defend smuggling that I wonder if they are involved in this multi billion dollar trade.

What is Islamic treatment of smugglers ?

Some Bangladeshis go such length to defend smuggling that I wonder if they are involved in this multi billion dollar trade.

Theft=cutting of both hands from the wrist.
violation of the right of state which includes intrusion of their land and Tax is prohibited too. Evading tax is another kind of theft
Bribery= Prohibited, should be around 10-20 years prison time, not sure about this
Theft is a severe crime in Islam

Theft=cutting of both hands from the wrist.
violation of the right of state which includes intrusion of their land and Tax is prohibited too. Evading tax is another kind of theft
Bribery= Prohibited, should be around 10-20 years prison time, not sure about this
Theft is a severe crime in Islam

Violation of right of which state? The other state? BD govt wouldn't want to impose any tariff on cattle 'import'.

Back
Top Bottom