What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

The moment you tried to speak sense, according to jamatis here a Muslim has to be religious zealot and brain dead.

Isn't branding a Muslim as kaffir\non Muslim is a major offence in Islamic law?

1. Jamatis are a minority amongst the Islamic community in Bangladesh and are basically hated by our senior ulama (scholars) and other groups e.g. Tableeghi jamat.

2. There is a hadeeth that if one Muslim calls another Muslim a Kafir wrongly it will fall back on him (i.e. he becomes a disbeliever).

A true pious Muslim is someone of dignity, with patience and with a pure and clean mouth.

On this forum you have razakars/jamatis like Al-Zakir who swear and curse like drinking water, completely oblivious to the fact that neutral onlookers will feel disgusted by the use of such foul language and such an aggressive manner.

Anyway I go back to work next week and won't be on this forum much.

:azn:

Re topic: The BSF has been criticized by both Indian and American human rights organizations for atrocities including those against Indian civilians.

They really need to be controlled, and at least civil society organizations in India are doing their part to controlling this {insert curse word} organization.

Since some guys advocate Islam over nationalism, let me ask them what is the punishment of smugglers according to Islamic teaching and will you let a smuggler go free just because they are Bangladeshi ? Don't you remember you grand dad was Indian, your dad Pakistani and your children might be of some other nationality but Islamic teaching is here to stay. Would you let your nationalism to come in between a smuggler and his just punishment according to Islamic laws?

Are you a hypocrite ?
@kobiraaz I would like to see which story help you to wiggle past this post, not that I can make a hundred holes in your story, but still I'm pretty curious :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone agrees on killing Bangladeshis does not represent Bangladesh. He represents Awami League and its ideology. As for BSF killing Bangladeshi children playing inside Bangladesh territory, you need to pose that question to indian govt.

Man as much as i read about awami league my hate increases more and more for them.... how can you people bear such party which values her neighbors more than her own citizens .... unbelievable .....same is the case with our politicians too they dont care much about their own citizens but atleast they dont confess such things so openly like your minister did

I already cornered his hypocrisy once, read my previous posts in this thread ;)

I don't even bother reading their posts or waste time with them, or even participate in their threads (as I've put the razakars/jamatis on ignore).

I only came here to help you out since you spoke out those against insulting me on another thread.

:D

@kobiraaz I would like to see which story help you to wiggle past this post, not that I can make a hundred holes in your story, but still I'm pretty curious :lol:

did i say anything against punishment?? They dont deserve to die like this.... I have no problem with Punishment... Umar bin Khattab gave punishment to his son for Drinking and the son died.... I have no problem.... I just dont support shooting unarmed people without proper Judgement....

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Jamatis are a minority amongst the Islamic community in Bangladesh and are basically hated by our senior ulama (scholars) and other groups e.g. Tableeghi jamat.

2. There is a hadeeth that if one Muslim calls another Muslim a Kafir wrongly it will fall back on him (i.e. he becomes a disbeliever).

A true pious Muslim is someone of dignity, with patience and with a pure and clean mouth.

On this forum you have razakars/jamatis like Al-Zakir who swear and curse like drinking water, completely oblivious to the fact that neutral onlookers will feel disgusted by the use of such foul language and such an aggressive manner.

Anyway I go back to work next week and won't be on this forum much.

:azn:

Re topic: The BSF has been criticized by both Indian and American human rights organizations for atrocities including those against Indian civilians.

They really need to be controlled, and at least civil society organizations in India are doing their part to controlling this {insert curse word} organization.

But when the "jabar/zulm" crosses a certain limit than its a right of muslim to stand up and take action against that "jabar/zulm"

when you see sins committed in your community, Islamic society or nation (Ummah), and if you turn a blind eye, you all will be answerable to Almighty ALLAH (SWT), liable for His punishment and for spreading the corruption.

But when the "jabar/zulm" crosses a certain limit than its a right of muslim to stand up and take action against that "jabar/zulm"

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

However if you mean things like a military junta refusing the politicians chosen by the people to form government and then send in soldiers to massacre Muslims in a certain land, then it is indeed the right of those Muslims to resist as we saw in 1971.

Yahya Khan massacred far more people, way more than the BSF have done.

So stop acting righteous.

did i say anything against punishment?? They dont deserve to die like this.... I have no problem with Punishment... Umar bin Khattab gave punishment to his son for Drinking and the son died.... I have no problem.... I just dont support shooting unarmed people without proper Judgement....

It appears that these smugglers are pretty reluctant to get their hands cut off and try to run away from their punishment, poor bsf has no other option to shoot because sure as hell secular awami thugs wouldn't do their Islamic duty and let these thieves go free of their divine punishment.

I don't even bother reading their posts or waste time with them, or even participate in their threads (as I've put the razakars/jamatis on ignore).

I only came here to help you out since you spoke out those against insulting me on another thread.

:D

I was just pointing out their hypocrisy :lol: no idea how they got to the conclusion that i support killing

Anyone against their words is non-Muslim, reasoning is impossible

Does Islam teach you that a person is not robber unless he's robbing your own house?

Wrong analogy dear! 'Two neighboring nations' is in many ways not equivalent to 'two neighboring families'. We can't cut the hand of an Indian for stealing in India.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

However if you mean things like a military junta refusing the politicians chosen by the people to form government and then send in soldiers to massacre Muslims in a certain land, then it is indeed the right of those Muslims to resist as we saw in 1971.

Yahya Khan massacred far more people, way more than the BSF have done.

So stop acting righteous.

I am confronting you on the same point what you said...you act like you are the only pious and righteous one here ...I can post more Hadith on the topic than you can think of ...so dont make me loose my brain with your such comments...if you wana engage in argue do it in a decent manner without taunts or being sarcastic

And if you ask me its better to die than made cripple and probably only 50 were dead last year so it seems 99 % of them evaded their punishment. Which is rather a blotch on pious people of Bangladesh.

Wrong analogy dear! 'Two neighboring nations' is in many ways not equivalent to 'two neighboring families'. We can't cut the hand of an Indian for stealing in India.

We are not taking about Indians here but Bangladeshis who are smuggling, I think Islamic teaching is pretty clear about the punishment of smuggling as well as the definition of smuggling.

I was just pointing out their hypocrisy :lol: no idea how they got to the conclusion that i support killing

Anyone against their words is non-Muslim, reasoning is impossible

Don't worry, they basically bully anyone who disagrees with them.....so everyone thinks all Bangladeshis are Jamatis/razakars like them. They silence differing opinions.

One way they do this is to twist what you say. I mean I have said the Awami League are corrupt, brutal, violent, thugs etc...then because I don't like razakars they call me "Awami"

:lol:

Anyway using bad language against people is "guna" (sin) and it will go back to them.

Re topic: The previous BNP-Jamat e Islami coalition government in Bangladesh from around 2001-2006 did nothing against BSF killings.

The BNP and Awami League are same in this regard. Both are useless.

Bangladeshi nationalists should work with human rights organizations in Bangladesh, America and India to ensure that the New Delhi government stops BSF from killing Bangladeshi civilians as well as abusing Indian civilians too.

The BSF are a problem for Indian civilians too. I can understand why Indian posters here may get defensive due to the Jamati/razakar onslaught here (Jamatis will never like India even if it was the best neighbour on earth, since Jamatis hate Hindus) but please listen to us legitimate, mainstream Bangladeshis, I will be the first to say Bangladeshi politicians are corrupt, Bangladeshi police are corrupt, so why can you not accept the BSF are not perfect and need to be restrained, when even Indian civil society says this?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom