What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

Theft is Haram, you are eating a food which was stolen, therefore it is counted as Black market trade. You asked how the food was unlawful(Haram) i showed you how it goes against laws.

"@animelive i already answered that part. Those cows come from Rajasthan. All the way to west bengal or north east. If India wants to stop the killing, respect their sacred God, they can stop those cows on the way! They are not doing it! You are trying to protect your indian masters by blaming poor Bangladeshi people. Yes they violated law but they don't deserve death for that. If you had minimum self respect you wouldnt support killing... And Yeah i want to what makes beef Halal and whats not? You said its Haram beef? How? Show me Islamic rules or you invented it from your head? You may take help from your friend Hammaer who studied Islamic Rules. If you can prove those meats are haram, i will not eat meat again!"

First you say that i am blaming poor smugglers and then you say you don't support it, bravo. Thanks for proving my points over and over again

"The Prophet cursed the thief because he is a corrupt element in society, and if he is left unpunished, his corruption will spread and infect the body of the Ummah"

OOPS.. more and more stupidity

have you seen those cows?? which are brought from India..

They all have a number written in pink colour behind their back...

It is a number given by Govt...

Have you seen anyone arrested for selling Indian cows??

No

cause thats legal....

So i have the legal rights to buy them... It doesnt violate the law where i live... Now shoooo!

You have given a new Fatwa that those cows are iharam to consume

makes 80% Qurbani of our country Haram.. Funny!!!

Now second part of your post-

So you understood this

First you say that i am blaming poor smugglers and then you say you don't support it

from that

If India wants to stop the killing, respect their sacred God, they can stop those cows on the way! They are not doing it! You are trying to protect your indian masters by blaming poor Bangladeshi people. Yes they violated law but they don't deserve death for that

The post above means I support Smuggling??
:rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ...

OOPS.. more and more stupidity

have you seen those cows?? which are brought from India..

They all have a number written in pink colour behind their back...

It is a number given by Govt...

Have you seen anyone arrested for selling Indian cows??

No

cause thats legal....

So i have the legal rights to buy them... It doesnt violate the law where i live... Now shoooo!

You have given a new Fatwa that those cows are iharam to consume

makes 80% Qurbani of our country Haram.. Funny!!!

Now second part of your post-

So you understood this

from that

The post above means I support Smuggling??
:rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ... :rofl: ...

I stand by my point. Which is theft good being traded is black market trade. If that is allowed in Bangladesh then dont weep if gambling/prostitution/corruption is done here either. First you speak high of Ummah but you would still like to follow the good parts of nationalism(stolen goods are lawful) Enough to judge you.

If India wants to stop the killing, respect their sacred God, they can stop those cows on the way! They are not doing it! You are trying to protect your indian masters by blaming poor Bangladeshi people. Yes they violated law but they don't deserve death for that
Points made by you
1. if India doesn't stop bringing cows to border then we won't stop smuggling.
1. I am blaming poor people but protecting Indian Masters

Well yes, i can only comprehend you supporting it, pal

:what: Indian Border Brutal murderer force's self-defence against COWS?

have the Indians started seeing Cow dung as some kind of WMD

Visit the Bangladeshi border and find out first hand.... it's safer than your western border, not much buzzing above!

Points made by you
1. if India doesn't stop bringing cows to border then we won't stop smuggling.
1. I am blaming poor people but protecting Indian Masters

Point made by me-

If india wants to stop smuggling they have to control the root cause instead of Shooting unarmed people without Judiciary punishment aka Justice.

Point Made by You-

Its poor people's fault , they crossed the border , hence what india doing is Ok...

Now please take a u-turn and say "i never said Killing is justified...I am innocent"

But that was the point of the whole debate " shooting without Justice" \

er poreo jodi Taal Gachh ta tomar thake ki r korar... Only indians will support you as expected, not even @iajdani or @eastwatch @Gyp 111

Btw I will ask the questionharam beef/halal Beef to scholars, it will take 2-3 days.
THE END

Last edited by a moderator:
@animelive, why do you call our beloved cow-smugglers thieves? They don't/didn't steal anything. They buy the cattle from Indians on cash. If you consider the ethics of the job then it's the Indians who did wrong by deceiving their government by not abiding by their law.
@animelive, why do you call our beloved cow-smugglers thieves? They don't/didn't steal anything. They buy the cattle from Indians on cash. If you consider the ethics of the job then it's the Indians who did wrong by deceiving their government by not abiding by their law.

Point made by me-

If india wants to stop smuggling they have to control the root cause instead of Shooting unarmed people without Judiciary punishment aka Justice.

Point Made by You-

Its poor people's fault , they crossed the border , hence what india doing is Ok...

Now please take a u-turn and say "i never said Killing is justified...I am innocent"

But that was the point of the whole debate " shooting without Justice" \

er poreo jodi Taal Gachh ta tomar thake ki r korar... Only indians will support you as expected, not even @iajdani or @eastwatch @Gyp 111

Btw I will ask the questionharam beef/halal Beef to scholars, it will take 2-3 days.
THE END

No you are basically blaming the government for not doing anything about the situation although they can't. You say that you are going to eat their cow whether they like it or now, and i said that you have to accept their killings too then. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Anything else you understood is completely your own imagination.

So youa er saying it not the poor people's fault because they crossed the border? sorry, they think otherwise. Your stupid arguments will only make their's stronger.

"No killing can be justified in any way. Its the most inhumane act ever but we can't do anything about it except stopping our smugglers. Do you want to eat haram meat? i don't. BSF kills innocent people to, i agree but they can easily frame them as smuggler, no? so the main problem lies within us. We are giving them the opportunity. Our ideology is not the same as theirs. They are following theirs and you can't do nothing about it. We are at fault from every side period. Your only argument i killing cannot be justified, well well that won't help you in the world we are living in. Where did you get India and us as slave? Inferiority complex? Get some self esteem and dignity, India will start to respect us eventually.

Oh wait, i wasn't the one who called killing, an inhumane act right? your lying is not much far from idune's. Read all my posts properly before assuming stuffs. Your baseless blaming will only make you look like a fool. I don't support killing but unlike you, i don't support smuggling either. I pointed out, what our Prophet said about theft and about all the Sharia laws, the smugglers are breaching since you are so Islamic, your argument have no credibility anymore. What makes you think i care about what people think about my moral and religious views? well i don't. Even if million people disagrees, fact will remain fact.

please do.
You said the end, about 4 posts ago :D

No comments, don't whine about deaths, later

@animelive will you tell us why BSF killed felani?, i think she was not a thieve or cow-smugglers so why BSF killed him?

i don't support killing. BSF has their own ideology which is, they won't let illegal border intrusion. Why are you asking me this question? my whole point was that we should do our best to stop smuggling crimes and border exploitation crimes instead of playing blame game. Read all my posts and then ask a question

No you are basically blaming the government for not doing anything about the situation although they can't. You say that you are going to eat their cow whether they like it or now, and i said that you have to accept their killings too then. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Anything else you understood is completely your own imagination.

So youa er saying it not the poor people's fault because they crossed the border? sorry, they think otherwise. Your stupid arguments will only make their's stronger.

"No killing can be justified in any way. Its the most inhumane act ever but we can't do anything about it except stopping our smugglers. Do you want to eat haram meat? i don't. BSF kills innocent people to, i agree but they can easily frame them as smuggler, no? so the main problem lies within us. We are giving them the opportunity. Our ideology is not the same as theirs. They are following theirs and you can't do nothing about it. We are at fault from every side period. Your only argument i killing cannot be justified, well well that won't help you in the world we are living in. Where did you get India and us as slave? Inferiority complex? Get some self esteem and dignity, India will start to respect us eventually.

Oh wait, i wasn't the one who called killing, an inhumane act right? your lying is not much far from idune's. Read all my posts properly before assuming stuffs. Your baseless blaming will only make you look like a fool. I don't support killing but unlike you, i don't support smuggling either. I pointed out, what our Prophet said about theft and about all the Sharia laws, the smugglers are breaching since you are so Islamic, your argument have no credibility anymore. What makes you think i care about what people think about my moral and religious views? well i don't. Even if million people disagrees, fact will remain fact.

please do.
You said the end, about 4 posts ago :D

No comments, don't whine about deaths, later

Death sentence for trespassing? Justice doesn't work that way. So I'll keep 'whining' about this injustice. Btw, what you are suffering from is called 'Stolkholm Syndrome'- a psychological phenomenon in which you start rationalizing/defending your oppressor's actions.

Death sentence for trespassing? Justice doesn't work that way. So I'll keep 'whining' about this injustice. Btw, what you are suffering from is called 'Stolkholm Syndrome'- rationalizing/defending your oppressor's actions.

Illegal intrusion and smuggling, although killing is not the answer, they won't stop it, thats the reality. You say that you don't want deaths but yet you will support these theft then thatj ust proves that you don't give two fvcks about them. If this goes on then more death will happen and i don't want that. No, you are suffering from inferiority complex

[MENTION=143046] why do you call our beloved cow-smugglers thieves? They don't/didn't steal anything. They buy the cattle from Indians on cash. If you consider the ethics of the job then it's the Indians who did wrong by deceiving their government by not abiding by their law.

Indians are selling cows in India i.e. their own country. Bangladeshi smugglers have crossed the border ILLEGALLY to purchase it.

So wrong is done by Bangladeshis. If you want to live then live in your own country. Dont visit here illegally. India and Bangladesh have proper channel for visitors.

Illegal intrusion and smuggling, although killing is not the answer, they won't stop it, thats the reality. You say that you don't want deaths but yet you will support these theft then thatj ust proves that you don't give two fvcks about them. If this goes on then more death will happen and i don't want that. No, you are suffering from inferiority complex

Read my previous post again and ponder over it!

@animelive, good to see U R living up to your name as a hammarian "BD-nationalist". :rolleyes:
Before spouting ignorantly & bringing up self-made religious fatwas U should know some ground realities:

- BSF has a major stake in cow smuggling.

- BSF & Indian smugglers have a major stake in smuggling illicit drugs into BD.

- Its the Indian smugglers who bring cows (their sacred religous entity) into BD border & BSF hardly kills them.

- BSF don't check drug smuggling into BDn on their side of the border which should be their job.

- On BSF's patronage Indian khasias & other tribes venture into BD territory , and rob paddy fields, fishes, crops etc & beat up our citizens.

- The fencing also leaves a narrow stretch of Indian land beyond it.(fench should be 150m within Indian territory under intl law) And both fence & unfenched portion of the border don't have proper demarcation.

- As kobirazz mentioned,poor farmers R haired by smugglers to bring cows from India. They have to make their ends meet afterall. What intl law gave BSF the right to kill?

- In many cases these farmers are killed within BD's territory while briging cows. Within our territory.

- Enclave people also faces the risk BSF bullets.

- One of the most significant casualties of BSF's Indo-bangla border game is abduction of bangladeshis from within BD's territory. From Jan-Nov 2012, 64 abductions took place.
http://www.odhikar.org/Upload statistics/Border.pdf

- Did U hear any shooting of Human traffickers by BSF? Why don't they kill these trafficekrs selling BDs in India.

- BSF kills bangladeshis in special day/occasions. For eg. the start of this year 4killed/2 abducted (correct me if I am wrong). Its a psycological warfare going on to establish their hegemony on BD.

NOW off course BGB has its faults. Its not the old BDR. Its hands R tied by these dalal gov. We have faults definitely but its awami gov we R talking about here. U can say BNP's time was no better, but atleast the former BDR shooted back. The Ball is in the Indian court as they R the ones who smuggle cows into BD. Innocent farmers R caught between the smuggling business & BSF's shooting practice.

The sloution that makes more sense & practical is:
- Legalize cattle trade
or
- Streghten BGB to catch smugglers & permit them to do their border patrol duties effectively which also includes permission to fire upon any violation/provocation by BSF. ( we must stregthen BGB anyhow, its a question of national security)
- Legalize cattle trade (still optional)

What U have done here (intentionally/ignorantly) is support border killings. What intl law permits such killings? U want to defend the awami minister? Well he just gave a free hand from BD to BSF to permit such atrocities against our own citizens.Was/is/would there be any occasion that BSF didn't/wouldn't give the excuse of self-defense? Your pathetic attempt to defend the indefensible is just astoundingly hypocritical & then U advise others about self-esteem & self respect? Your cheerleading for such indefensible crimes will only get U praises from opportunist hypocrities. I am again asking U what intl law permits border killing?

BAl chamchami korte posondo kore eita nutun kisu na akhon dekha jak BNP ashe ki kore amar to mone hoy tarao ashe aki kaj korbe, BD er politician der moto nongra khub komi ase....chamchmai te jodi ranking kora jeto taile BAL 1st hoito BD theke :P
Awami League home minister Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir said he agrees shooting at border, solely by indian BSF, for "self defense". He also mentioned last month during his Delhi visit he agreed with indian minister. On new year day indian BSF killed 4 Bangladeshis. It is important to note BSF kill Bangladeshis are unarmed cattle traders and innocent bystandard, even children inside Bangladeshi territory.

----------------------
সীমান্তে গুলির ব্যাপারে দিল্লির সঙ্গে একমত স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী

ঢাকা: সীমান্তে গুলির পক্ষে সাফাই গাইলেন স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী মহীউদ্দীন খান আলমগীর। ‘আত্মরক্ষার প্রয়োজনে’ দুই দেশের সীমান্ত রক্ষা বাহিনীর সদস্যদের গুলি ছোড়ার অনুমতি দেয়ার বিষয়ে নয়া দিল্লির সঙ্গে একমত তিনি।
নতুন বছরের প্রথম দুই দিনে ভারতীয় সীমান্ত রক্ষী বাহিনীর গুলিতে চার বাংলাদেশির প্রাণ হারানোর পর বুধবার সাংবাদিকদের এই তথ্য জানান মন্ত্রী।
তিনি বলেন, কেবল ‘আত্মরক্ষার প্রয়োজনে’ দুই সীমান্ত বাহিনীকে গুলি করার বিষয়ে নীতিগতভাবে মতৈক্য হয়েছে।

“গত মাসে ভারতে গিয়ে সে দেশের স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রীর সঙ্গে কথা বলে একমত হয়েছি।”
তিনি একইসঙ্গে বলেন, “কোনো পক্ষ থেকেই গুলি চালাবে না, যদি না আত্মরক্ষার প্রয়োজন হয়।”

বিএসএফের গুলিতে মঙ্গলবার ঠাকুরগাঁওয়ের হরিপুর সীমান্তে দুজন এবং বুধবার চাঁপাইনবাবগঞ্জের গোমস্তাপুর সীমান্তে দুজন নিহত হন।
ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীর গুলিতে ২০১২ সালে ৪৮ জন বাংলাদেশি নিহত হন বলে মানবাধিকার সংগঠন আইন ও সালিশ কেন্দ্রের হিসাব।

Full report:
???????? ????? ???????? ??????? ????? ???? ????????????????? | ?????? | ??????????

Back
Top Bottom