What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid, suggests Dar-ul-Uloom India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir..its the most decent way i spoken:tup:...Anyways sir you want my way changed i will try but my hostilities toward negative indians will remain the same. thx for letting me know.

You are not hostile towards Indians, but towards Hindus.

That is religious bigotry. Try to remember that a tiny number of Pakistanis are hindus also. You wouldn't want them to turn against you.

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid, suggests Dar-ul-Uloom

Fri, Dec 5 07:40 PM

Leading Islamic seminary Dar-ul-Uloom has suggested to Muslims in the country that they avoid slaughtering cows on Eid-ul-Azha as a mark of respect to the religious beliefs of Hindus.

The appeal has been supported by the All India Organisation of Imams of Mosques (AIOIM), which had earlier asked Muslims to put black ribbons on their shoulders as a symbol of their solidarity and grief for the victims of the Mumbai terror attacks.

In a booklet detailing the concept of 'qurbani' or sacrifice on the occasion of Bakri-Eid, brought out by Deoband-based Dar-ul-Uloom, the seminary has advised Muslims to refrain from sacrificing cows to avoid hurting sentiments of the Hindus.

"They (Muslims) may slaughter other animals that are approved by the Shariah," the booklet said, asking Muslims to respect the sentiments of other Indians.

Established in 1866, Dar-ul-Uloom is the most respected school of Islamic teaching in the subcontinent.

AIOIM President Hazrat Moulana Jameel Ahmed Ilyasi said slaughtering cows hurts the sentiments of Hindus and 'we should not do anything that will disturb communal harmony in the country.'

Ilyasi also asked Imams all around the country to pray for the victims of the Mumbai terror attacks during Eid prayers and express solidarity with Mumbaikars.

"They should pray to the Almighty during Eid prayers for restoring peace in the country," Ilyasi said.

:tup: Good news i support it & its the right thing to do it will be helpful in keeping the situation peaceful and will also give ISLAM a good name its high time we muslims clarify that ISLAM has nothing to do with the mughal showing off culture of false superiority complex i grew up in saudi arabia jeddah is india/pakistan/bd more muslims then the arabs there is sharia in K.S.A yet in all the eid that i have spent there i have never saw cow slaughter there i mean i eat beef we in canada love beef but there are slaughter house for that no one should do it out side there homes buying a cow and showing off is not the sunnah of Prophet IBRAHIM (p.b.u.h) it might be an indo-pak culture phenomenon but surely not an Islamic one i mean even i have payed for zabeeha but bringing a cow and tie it up outside my house and then slaughter it forget about it i am a MUSLIM my religion is Islam and not the mughal showing off culture of false superiority complex .

Last edited:
Well, we are a lot safer and happier here than in Pakistan

Isn't that obvious from your out of the way efforts at appeasing your hindu masters... :lol:
you deserve it surely......only if you are a muslim in real and not faking an identity here which is a strong possibility

I wonder how many muslims can even afford to eat beef.

Veggies are not haram amongst Muslims. Its free choice and we don't stop others from eating pork

Asim, if i'm not wrong, his cynical but factual comment is directed towards the deplorable economic condition of muslims in India. Probably, he is right..... 90% muslims in india today would not be able to afford that....
Hats off to you Flintlock for pointing out the deplorable status of muslims in India......:tsk:

Not eating beef is NOT Haraam in Islam ? Thats how I see it . Anyways, its quite difficult to get beef in India especially in Delhi where its almost non existant. Buffalo meat is the closest substitute otherwise ,its Bakra again for Eid Ul Adha !!

Isn't that obvious from your out of the way efforts at appeasing your hindu masters... :lol:
you deserve it surely......only if you are a muslim in real and not faking an identity here which is a strong possibility

You are not the one who decides what he needs to do.

He is a patriotic citizen of his country.

That is more than can be said of you.

Extremely happy to see how Indian Muslims have responded to this tragedy. Ten years back the two communities would have fought with each other after such a tragedy but very matured response from both communities. I believe this has united Indians like never before.

What double standards, why should muslims in India have to sacrifice for satisfying the ego of few Hindu fanatics???? what if they demand that it be banned permanently??? Probably, you would be the one who will convince muslims to live with it for the greater harmony???? Is that the true face of a pluralistic and secular democracy of India??? I dont remember Hindus giving any such sacrifice like foregoing celebrations of Diwali after Gujrat riots??? if anything it reflects the fear that grips muslim community today in India!!! they fear for their life and would sacrifice their religious beliefs to live another day in that secular state called India. :angry:

Last edited:

You are right, you (hindu fanatics) are the ones who decide what he does and not me......:agree:
Being a Pakistani, i would never require certificate from the likes of you for being a Patriotic citizen.......thats the difference between us

Hey guys,

Can someone call him over VOIP & find out if he's real.

You are right, you (hindu fanatics) are the ones who decide what he does and not me......:agree:
Being a Pakistani, i would never require certificate from the likes of you for being a Patriotic citizen.......thats the difference between us

It is you who is trying to give a certificate to him whether he is a Muslim or not.

It was never yours to give in the first place!

You are making a fool of yourself the same way Shoaib Malik made a fool of himself after losing the 20-20 World Cup.

Looks like some states are not part of secular India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom